Baby Reindeer Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This whole situation is like an episode of Black Mirror. If her tweets didn't go so far back, the cynic in me would wonder if this wasn't a huge publicity stunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I think it's a good idea to you use pseudonyms on all social media. I have a nickname on facebook and instagram and I don't bother with twitter, and my real name isn't Serena and anyone who knows me would say I am definitely not serene. Ever. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This whole situation is like an episode of Black Mirror. If her tweets didn't go so far back, the cynic in me would wonder if this wasn't a huge publicity stunt.
I started off by thinking it was a clever publicity stunt, by someone pretending to be the real Martha.

Everybody everywhere is talking about Baby Reindeer.

Reactions: 6
This is madness.

It's as though the audience are now part of the story.

I wonder if Gadd wanted this?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
This is madness.

It's as though the audience are now part of the story.

I wonder if Gadd wanted this?
I don't know if he wanted it, but I bet he's enjoying it. He's probably got offers for interviews coming in all the time, and the offers of money will be rolling in.

Reactions: 17
You don't need a law degree to be aware that once something is out there on the internet it's very much hard to get rid of some things.

That's why many professionals don't use their real names in practice. Lawyers that use maiden names etc. when a gang related case for example doesn't go as expected they don't want gangs searching for them online.

I used to live next door to someone who worked for the police and their surname online was the opposite to their real name for that very reason he gave statements in a lot of cases.

When we were at school be careful what you out online as it might not disappear if you delete it and still tell students that now.

A colleague of mine refuses to have anything online about him even linkedin etc because he doesn't trust the internet.

There used to be a process with Google that you could ask for anything related to you to be removed not sure if that's still the case.
Yes, I meant she would be more likely to know how to get Google to remove things.

She must know the dangers of making claims about people online. She must.
---
If you use https://archive.ph/ and out in the link in the box below, it will bring up the article x
Thank you!!

Reactions: 3
I wonder why she keeps mentioning his dad 🤔
In the show every time she contacted RGs parents, his dad answered and gave her a mouthful, confronting her about the stalking/lies. I imagine that probably happened irl, especially given her previous and the fact she keeps mentioning him. She doesn’t like being confronted about her behaviour so he is probably on her hit list cause of that.

Reactions: 20
Wow read that sun article she is claiming to be a competent lawyer now that's an offence and if she tells the court she is that would also be contempt of court. It's likely she will get into trouble for that as it brings the industry into disrepute.

There is no way that 1 she is a lawyer and 2 that a judge would allow her to represent herself due to the way she comes across objectively they would want her to have a guardianship representative and have capacity assessments.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if Richard is concerned. She did say other day didn’t she that she thinks he has HIV?
Amongst various other wild accusations and crappy comments I just think that is one of the worst things to try and use as an insult to someone.
I have zero empathy for the woman that’s for sure

Reactions: 14
I think she's enjoying the whole thing, she's updating Facebook every few minutes. And that was a blatant beg for someone to send her a takeaway for her tea.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Christ. The sun has published another article about her regarding her previous stalking of other people. This is seriously spiralling now.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Halfway through the series and just bringing my seat in here to follow along with this whirlwind and the Facebook craziness that is going along with it.

Sent from Fiona's Samsung Fridge

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.