Baby Reindeer Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do I feel like she’s going to be on This Morning next week. I’m gonna come back at quote myself if I’m right.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s saying she’ll charge three grand an hour when her new company starts up 😂😂😂

Literally even the top magic circle partners aren’t charging this, she is an unbelievable fantasist. Clearly obsessed with being a ‘lawyer’ but she never even completed a traineeship….

Reactions: 12
Could someone share the latest fb ramblings - I’m blocked after yesterday’s rumbling. I’ve been entertaining my husband by reading them out loud in the accent complete with a cackle. (Sad fucker I know) 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s saying she’ll charge three grand an hour when her new company starts up 😂😂😂

Literally even the top magic circle partners aren’t charging this, she is an unbelievable fantasist. Clearly obsessed with being a ‘lawyer’ but she never even completed a traineeship….
Her law career seems to have been boring politicians and stuff.

I wonder if her law career didn't take her where she imagined.

Reactions: 2
Brb, my boyfriend made me sandwich and made a right mess
---
Oh yeah she records everything 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's entertaining but I am concerned because this woman does not give a flying duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can just picture this woman sat in her flat hunched over her iPhon.

Madness!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Which part. I think the being removed from Google was part of deal she might of made, getting things redacted from public knowledge. I'm thinking her legal training might have helped her get that.
You don't need a law degree to be aware that once something is out there on the internet it's very much hard to get rid of some things.

That's why many professionals don't use their real names in practice. Lawyers that use maiden names etc. when a gang related case for example doesn't go as expected they don't want gangs searching for them online.

I used to live next door to someone who worked for the police and their surname online was the opposite to their real name for that very reason he gave statements in a lot of cases.

When we were at school be careful what you out online as it might not disappear if you delete it and still tell students that now.

A colleague of mine refuses to have anything online about him even linkedin etc because he doesn't trust the internet.

There used to be a process with Google that you could ask for anything related to you to be removed not sure if that's still the case.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.