Autistic Interpretations #21 Val is a liar, liar, pants on fire scam artist

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And when she smells her fingers she sticks them way up her nose it’s fn nasty 🤮 they all eat the food that her nose and dirty unwashed hands touch it’s gross!
I know right!! When you smell your fingers (which I seldom do) mine don't go up into my nose. A quick wiff and done. For me mine is if I put a new lotion on or rub in some new pheromones never food!!!! 🤢🤢

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know their Patreon account name?
If you go to goodpooch badpooch site there's into there. Basically you have to email Val directly now to inquire about joining her private group...it's her way of screening people where as before you just paid to join she had various tiers..from $4.99 a month up to $80.

Val thinks she's clever.🙄
---
I know right!! When you smell your fingers (which I seldom do) mine don't go up into my nose. A quick wiff and done. For me mine is if I put a new lotion on or rub in some new pheromones never food!!!! 🤢🤢
Everything goes up her nose ...she even holds her decks of cards under her nose when she does her card thing..... Sorry but that's just nasty... She constantly digs in her crotch and up her nose......that should of been addressed and corrected along the way.
Bet at school it was addressed like Jessica's farting on cam all the time she simply has no manners at all and the fact she says sorry I didn't mean to, shows she knows better.
again poor lazy parenting by munchies mom.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
If you go to goodpooch badpooch site there's into there. Basically you have to email Val directly now to inquire about joining her private group...it's her way of screening people where as before you just paid to join she had various tiers..from $4.99 a month up to $80.

---

Everything goes up her nose ...she even holds her decks of cards under her nose when she does her card thing..... Sorry but that's just nasty... She constantly digs in her crotch and up her nose......that should of been addressed and corrected along the way.
Bet at school it was addressed like Jessica's farting on cam all the time she simply has no manners at all and the fact she says sorry I didn't mean to, shows she knows better.
Oh I thought I might be able to just see but not comment

Reactions: 4
In the short video of Hannah on DSGP, all I saw was her filthy finger nails, dry crusty lips with a sore, and her dandruff.

Who puts on make up with filthy hands? Obviously she didn't shower the green crud under her nails made me want to vomit.
Her dirty hands look like and little boys hands whose been playing outside all day in the dirt.

There vicariously something wrong with her.....I'm not even going to mention the dingy white dirty tank too she was wearing.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 10
In the short video of Hannah on DSGP, all I saw was her filthy finger nails, dry crusty lips with a sore, and her dandruff.

Who puts on make up with filthy hands? Obviously she didn't shower the green crud under her nails made me want to vomit.
Her dirty hands look like and little boys hands whose been playing outside all day in the dirt.

There vicariously something wrong with her.....I'm not even going to mention the dingy white dirty tank too she was wearing.
Her nails are always filthy, even when she's cooking. I've noticed it several times. Disgusting.
It's not very hygienic to use your fingers for foundation and concealer. Especially when they're as dirty as her's are.
I can't with her hair cut. I'm not trying to be mean, but it looks ridiculous. I would demand a refund if someone cut that much of my hair for bangs.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Pictures to go along with the blah, blah, blah video of Hypochondriac Hannah putting makeup on. She had several spots she didn't blend in very well. Jawline especially! Guess what their new videos will be...telling and showing how to put on make up because you know their ridiculous followers will want to know!!🤢🤢🤢
So another camping trip, the live tonight and a video of the outing she, Marlow and Taylor are making at the Farmers Market to air later in the week!
Anyone notice how happy and perky she was today after yesterday's one where she was soooooo sick??? We see you and your fake illnesses HH!!!👀

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Sorry about my typos I was on my phone with a 23 pound fat cat on my lap.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Sorry about my typos I was on my phone with a 23 pound fat cat on my lap.
Wallfly that made me laugh. I won't tell you how fat my old cat is,except to say we are waiting on Dr Nowzardin accepting cat patients. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sounds like they’re off to Disney. When Jessica announced she wouldn’t be cooking next Tuesday, and Nathan asked where will you be.. she looked right at Val for her cue, and said, I H No Idea Disney or not she knows exactly why she’ll be missing a free meal. Nathan needs to lose that Mountain Man look. The beard is bad enough but that head of hair.
It looks horrible and why would you want all that hair especially down south and going on cruises .
---

---

Even when the dog licked her she had to smell that 🤢
---
Pictures to go along with the blah, blah, blah video of Hypochondriac Hannah putting makeup on. She had several spots she didn't blend in very well. Jawline especially! Guess what their new videos will be...telling and showing how to put on make up because you know their ridiculous followers will want to know!!🤢🤢🤢
So another camping trip, the live tonight and a video of the outing she, Marlow and Taylor are making at the Farmers Market to air later in the week!
Anyone notice how happy and perky she was today after yesterday's one where she was soooooo sick??? We see you and your fake illnesses HH!!!👀
Anytime before she’s going on a trip she puts out a video on all her illnesses because she knows people question her that your sick but travel all over. And that video she was bed ridden because of pollen and clipping her dog . Marlowe there speaking for her because it was such bull crap ! They can’t even form a proper sentence and I am not sure if that’s anxiety or called under the influence. WTH 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Sad
Popped in on the live...with Dumb and Dumber...about mid way maybe, watched about 15 minutes...

In that 15 minutes all I saw was Hypochondriac Hannah say she's pretty much afraid and too fragile to do anything people recommend while she flipped, fiddled and adjusted her bangs continuously.

Both girls looked sweaty, greasy and dirty.

I heard Jessica walk in be in nosey...asking if Taylor was staying for dinner...then started in on ... " Taylor do you still have 2 dogs? " Hannah just glared at her then someone must of dragged her off while she whinned her famous... " welllllllllllll".

That was enough for me not sure how long the live was but 15 min was enough for me

Popped in on the live...with Dumb and Dumber...about mid way maybe, watched about 15 minutes...

In that 15 minutes all I saw was Hypochondriac Hannah say she's pretty much afraid and too fragile to do anything people recommend while she flipped, fiddled and adjusted her bangs continuously.

Both girls looked sweaty, greasy and dirty.

I heard Jessica walk in be in nosey...asking if Taylor was staying for dinner...then started in on ... " Taylor do you still have 2 dogs? " Hannah just glared at her then someone must of dragged her off while she whinned her famous... " welllllllllllll".

That was enough for me not sure how long the live was but 15 min was enough for me
I didn't watch it yet but HH is afraid to try anything that possibly might make her look less disabled! She wants to be disabled so badly and that is sad for a perfectly normal 31 year old. She is mentally ill yes but very fixable if she gets away from Val!!

I just noticed that autistic interpretations on IG is private, it says to follow to see their photos and videos….i am following still cannot see … locked tight as private! Also, Do Stuff Go Places doesn’t even come up at all on IG.

Good way to loose money, not that I’ve ever given them any, but loosing followers is not a good business plan to either make your account private OR block everyone. I may be blocked on IG, I am on FB but have always been able to watch on IG.

Anyone else have a problem on IG?

well must have been a IG issue, I am on now and can view both pages. That was weird though.
---
This is funny. HH is in such pain but this is one item on her wish list. I’m not real sure but if I had chronic fatigue and pain I would not be using these.
Roller skates!!

Attachments

Last edited:
I tried to watch that DSGP video but I could not make it past 3 minutes. WallFly you have my admiration for lasting 15 minutes! They really act like they are movie stars. Good grief HH and Marlow you are just 2 non-discript wannabes who not that many people want to watch. Only 400 likes so they are dwindling down!

Reactions: 6
The makeup video. WTF!!! Did Jessica teach her how to put on makeup! Wallfly you are right about the foundation with your hands. Who does that anymore.

Is she trying to prove her sexuality?

I can't post the link it seems, but this video can be found on Autistic Interpretations page I typed in Disagreement and it's about the 3rd video...( I'll post the thumbnail photo).

This video along with many of the comments is one of my favourites because it proves the dynamic of the house, it shows Jessica's inability to have any empsthy at all for others , it shows how Jessica feels about Hannah, all the control is Jessica's, and Val gives it to her but wants sympathy while playing the martyr.

The level of manipulation from Jessica is amazing ...the fact not only does she decide what dinner will be, but then telling Val Hannah isn't allowed to chose, and Val is not allowed to pick up milk for cereal for herself.
Jessica simply has to grunt or moan...and they jump.

It goes on and on...this is not autism it's a 33 year old mean spirited, unfeeling disturbed woman who makes everyone's life miserable by being given complete control.to make the household decisions otherwise she will throw a temper tantrum, get verbally and physically abusive and obsess for days.
Because care taker Val claims in her responses that it's just easier, it's what " works" for her family....as she's rolling her eyes, staring with pleading eyes into the camera...and begging for sympathy for a situation she herself proudly admits she created.

This video and (please read the comments) is WHY Jessica is the whiney , feral brat she is today at 36.
This is what happens when you give up, have no rules, no consequences not discipline of structure...this is why Jessica is isolated , been kicked out of schools, job placements, the bus, restaurants , family gatherings ...etc...

Val gave up and failed Jessica decades ago... Going to school was the only thing helping Jess. Now today shes a card and finger sniffing mouthy rude, manipulative,whiney, junk food eating bully who runs the house, has zero peers, no outside interests ,friends, or community activities ...she's a recluse stuck inside the house with 3 unemployed , unmotivated depressed mentally ill adults all desperate for attention and scamming their way through life.

Hopefully you can find the video on their page...
Go to the search on their page type in Disagreement and look for the posted pic.
I think it's the 3rd video down.
Enjoy.
---
Here's another pic

Attachments

• Heart
I can't post the link it seems, but this video can be found on Autistic Interpretations page I typed in Disagreement and it's about the 3rd video...( I'll post the thumbnail photo).

This video along with many of the comments is one of my favourites because it proves the dynamic of the house, it shows Jessica's inability to have any empsthy at all for others , it shows how Jessica feels about Hannah, all the control is Jessica's, and Val gives it to her but wants sympathy while playing the martyr.

The level of manipulation from Jessica is amazing ...the fact not only does she decide what dinner will be, but then telling Val Hannah isn't allowed to chose, and Val is not allowed to pick up milk for cereal for herself.
Jessica simply has to grunt or moan...and they jump.

It goes on and on...this is not autism it's a 33 year old mean spirited, unfeeling disturbed woman who makes everyone's life miserable by being given complete control.to make the household decisions otherwise she will throw a temper tantrum, get verbally and physically abusive and obsess for days.
Because care taker Val claims in her responses that it's just easier, it's what " works" for her family....as she's rolling her eyes, staring with pleading eyes into the camera...and begging for sympathy for a situation she herself proudly admits she created.

This video and (please read the comments) is WHY Jessica is the whiney , feral brat she is today at 36.
This is what happens when you give up, have no rules, no consequences not discipline of structure...this is why Jessica is isolated , been kicked out of schools, job placements, the bus, restaurants , family gatherings ...etc...

Val gave up and failed Jessica decades ago... Going to school was the only thing helping Jess. Now today shes a card and finger sniffing mouthy rude, manipulative,whiney, junk food eating bully who runs the house, has zero peers, no outside interests ,friends, or community activities ...she's a recluse stuck inside the house with 3 unemployed , unmotivated depressed mentally ill adults all desperate for attention and scamming their way through life.

Hopefully you can find the video on their page...
Go to the search on their page type in Disagreement and look for the posted pic.
I think it's the 3rd video down.
Enjoy.
---
Here's another pic
Wallfly that's shocking. The giving into Jessica,I simply don't understand.my two wonderful ladies have made their beds,showered,brushed their teeth,and put on their clothes.helped set the table and pour their apple juice.scrambled eggs on wholemeal toast and a homemade blueberry muffin for breakfast. Now they have cleared the table,all the while dancing to one direction(their favourite).put their jackets on and bus came and took them to their day centres. I've did the housework and made home made veg lasagne and home made garlic bread for them coming home.just a quick salad to make.and one of my ladies is blind. Not Jessica's blind where she can see the smallest crumb,but lives her life in darkness and is the most happy lady around.both are autistic.mild cp and a shunt. They are both excited with their new "diamond hair clips" they are wearing and can't wait to show their friends as they are now princesses.their words. Val has destroyed her whole family.everybody is mentally ill. Miserable.and for what? None of it makes any sense.none of it.aps have a massive case of neglect to answer to.

• Heart
Wallfly that's shocking. The giving into Jessica,I simply don't understand.my two wonderful ladies have made their beds,showered,brushed their teeth,and put on their clothes.helped set the table and pour their apple juice.scrambled eggs on wholemeal toast and a homemade blueberry muffin for breakfast. Now they have cleared the table,all the while dancing to one direction(their favourite).put their jackets on and bus came and took them to their day centres. I've did the housework and made home made veg lasagne and home made garlic bread for them coming home.just a quick salad to make.and one of my ladies is blind. Not Jessica's blind where she can see the smallest crumb,but lives her life in darkness and is the most happy lady around.both are autistic.mild cp and a shunt. They are both excited with their new "diamond hair clips" they are wearing and can't wait to show their friends as they are now princesses.their words. Val has destroyed her whole family.everybody is mentally ill. Miserable.and for what? None of it makes any sense.none of it.aps have a massive case of neglect to answer to.
Misty I am in awe with you and your ladies. You sound like you have a very happy household and you make it special!❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Misty I am in awe with you and your ladies. You sound like you have a very happy household and you make it special!❤
Susan that brought a lump to my throat, thank you for such beautiful kind words.💓.I'm not a young thing any more,but try and make their days happy. 😊

• Heart