Autistic Interpretations #21 Val is a liar, liar, pants on fire scam artist

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well even though they are home Dumb and Dummer are still posting videos from the camping trip. Marlow claims she has never heard of walking tacos and I can't believe that! Does she live in a cave or under a rock? And the amount of meat Hypochondriac Hannah put in hers was ridiculous! She is turning into a glutton just like Jess.
Please tell me why they tie the leash for the dog around their waist??? My God get a stake and tie the dogs to that! No wonder all those dogs are as brain damaged as their owners. That is really sick!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I was wondering about the dogs being tied to them also..I noticed it when they were walking up to the store.
How relaxing it must be to have a 60 pound dog pulling on you...especially Hannah who claims sitting, standing, breathing hurts her muscles.
Poodles are smart and easy to train so as usual its the owners not the dogs. Hannah learned her " parenting" teaching and discipline from Val...
zero training went into these dogs...and the fact Jessica screams Bad doggie to them all day it's no wonder they are a bundle of nerves.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Well they don't even care what order they play videos anymore! Tuesday cooking with Nathan on Sunday night. Can they get any lazier?
Well chicken, rice and okra and squash for Jessica because she would eat the veggie skewers. As you can see her plate is heaped and she is eating the chicken with her fingers while holding a fork in the other hand! She is not at home Val so can't you have her eat like a human being and not a trained chimp! Plus they had to make her brownies. Come on people....she eats that same tit almost daily. Mix up food on occasion! Once she hits the group home they will have a menu they follow and I guarantee she will not get her chicken, rice and okra daily!!!
She considered herself working while just walking around and talking bad doggie tit and did it make her happy .....and stirring rice.
This crap at Nathan's is ridiculous. It's just another meal they sponge off him. And I went from the start of the video and after a minute or so jumped till her eating. I can't watch anymore!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Well they don't even care what order they play videos anymore! Tuesday cooking with Nathan on Sunday night. Can they get any lazier?
Well chicken, rice and okra and squash for Jessica because she would eat the veggie skewers. As you can see her plate is heaped and she is eating the chicken with her fingers while holding a fork in the other hand! She is not at home Val so can't you have her eat like a human being and not a trained chimp! Plus they had to make her brownies. Come on people....she eats that same tit almost daily. Mix up food on occasion! Once she hits the group home they will have a menu they follow and I guarantee she will not get her chicken, rice and okra daily!!!
She considered herself working while just walking around and talking bad doggie tit and did it make her happy .....and stirring rice.
This crap at Nathan's is ridiculous. It's just another meal they sponge off him. And I went from the start of the video and after a minute or so jumped till her eating. I can't watch anymore!
Wow she just asked Nathan and Val “do u have anything sad to tell me” like wtf?! She is definitely OBSESSED with sad news and death and dying. It’s very creepy! And Val says she doesn’t need any services! Look at her plate compared to Val’s. And she has a fork or spoon in her left hand and she’s eating with her right hand. It’s disgusting

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Wow she just asked Nathan and Val “do u have anything sad to tell me” like wtf?! She is definitely OBSESSED with sad news and death and dying. It’s very creepy! And Val says she doesn’t need any services! Look at her plate compared to Val’s. And she has a fork or spoon in her left hand and she’s eating with her right hand. It’s disgusting
Ick! Who allows their child to obsess over death. Sick! And I’m sure the dog trainer that Hannah and Marlow took a class from is cringing over how they handle their dogs now.

Reactions: 10
I just skimmed through it so I missed that part!!! Wow....she really is so obsessed with death and illness and I want to know where she learned that. They need to take her for counseling!!!

I just skimmed through it so I missed that part!!! Wow....she really is so obsessed with death and illness and I want to know where she learned that. They need to take her for counseling!!!
Jessica was being an absolute witch! She looked right at Val and said I’m going to slap you! Twice! And there was not a loving look in her eyes. Pure hate and evil! And I don’t usually say any of that. The brownies were gluten free and whole 30? I thought Jess was going to have a stroke over the bananas in it. Arguing until Val finally said she didn’t have to eat them. And…after dessert she was quick to let Val know that they would not be making those at home. With Jess acting like this, it’s time for cooking with Nathan to end.

She's also dug a hole in her forehead. Let's see if Val sticks to no Disney if she's still picking...

Attachments

Reactions: 6
She's also dug a hole in her forehead. Let's see if Val sticks to no Disney if she's still picking...
I am wondering if they didn't go already but kept it on the down low! They are already being outed for all the trips there on followers money and she is trying to keep the backlash in control. But it's not working Val .....
I also don't believe that Jess even takes the not picking seriously anymore. She gets her way no matter what she does! She acts like a small spoiled child and they let her!!! Sickening

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I'm not sure why they bother doing a cooking at Nathan's ....it's nothing more than miserable ,whiney baby J...moaning, bitching and making up excuses for not helping ....it's nothing more than Chaos for content.

When she's at Nathan's now she's comfortable enough to act the bossy manipulating brat she is at home . In the beginning she was she around Nathan and really did what he said ..not anymore ...she rules the roost and you can see Nathan's over it. He's even winding her up which I'm sure pisses off Munchausen momma. Nathan is not buying Jessica's whiney attitude.

Jessica is like a bull in a China shop in Nathan's kitchen ....just rubbing her hands together fretting over EVERYTHING....almost knocking the baby over and arguing about everything ....at 36 she has zero tools to cope, none....and Val simply coddels her instead of teach her.
She doesn't listen , she simply looks at Val and does her pitchy whiney animal sounds and Val tells her what she wants to hear, or she says.. " no, no, no" starting a fit simply because she's not getting HER way.

In all honesty there's absolutely NO reason to have Jessica " working" as she calls it, in the kitchen ...none. I could understand if she was being TAUGHT how to understand and cope with food choices, changes, actually learning something ...if Val was using kitchen time, cooking time to HELP Jessica get over her supposed " food aversion " or help introduce and understand healthy nutrition etc.....
But no....Vals simply getting a few shots of " stir, stir, stir " and A few seconds of Jessica looking interested ....and parroting what Val tells her to say.. It's simply staged for content nothing more.

Jessica is 36 still can't stir, still can't /won't crack an egg, dry her hands, eat with a fork, change from HER same 4 food dishes , won't compromise won't accept any change in her diet or God forbid be told what to do or given any consequence for her outrageous arguing in the kitchen over the slightest thing not being to her specifications.
She shouldn't be in the kitchen period.I

Everything's too sharp, she screams at the dogs, screams watch out a dozen times like a lunatic ...she's always miserable and argumentative...why is she in the kitchen pretending she's learning to cook independently for when she moving to her own house with her girlfriend whose married with a family ?( More lies)

Independence begins with personal hygiene , proper toileting, not wetting the bed at night then texting mommy to come clean it, brushing your own hair, proper showering, getting dressed, making your bed, feeding and walking your dog.
She's never going to live in her own....ever....she's never going to turn on the stove to correct temp. and cook her breakfast ...ever...she will NEVER be independent cooking in the kitchen unsupervised.
So why pretend with stuff she will never do, stuff that's adds nothing to her actual independence...instead of focusing on REAL independence...like hygiene , social skills, manners, how to not eat like an animal ....learning Braille, how to brush her hair, teeth, make her bed etc....

It's all for show...for content so Val can make her Disney Dollars....nothing more..
Jessica needs ABA therapy , and real professionals in her life to help her step up and actually learn.....she had that until Val took it all away and started teaching Jessica her way.....the lazy neglectful way....now it's 13 years later and Jessica is a helpless recluse that mommy makes money from.
9 years of " stir,stir,stir" and she still doesn't know how! Give it up Val! Who do you think you're kidding !?!?

Note:
I did love when Jess glared at Val threatened to slap her, and Nathan said You better not.
what kind of behaviour is that especially in front of small children? It's not acceptable, but no rules for Jessica .
---
The " mommy do you have anything sad to tell me? " was obviously not edited out.
There's a couple videos where Jessica says something like that...she use to tell Hannah to pretend to cry, This was back at the other house.
Jessica even said I loves being sad a lot.

In earlier videos we saw a lot of unedited behaviours.... Val is so use to those behaviours she never edited them out until others mentioned it In comments. Jessica loving hearing dogs barking in distress , people crying, Jessica telling people to cry. The constant crotch rubbing, then finger sniffing which is repulsive ...and is why Jessica has chronic UTI's.

Val and Hannah started only filming Jessica from the elbows up...and edited out many of the crotch rubbing...but if you watch Jessica's arms ...you see her still doing it they just have the camera higher...but you can't miss it.

The face slapping yelling ouch, knowing and wanting it to hurt, wanting to see/ hear people sad and crying , loves asking people about their dead dogs, wants to hear people are sick, asking mommy to tell her sad things...

Jessica is mentally unwell. That sadistic behaviour is common with schizophrenia to induce manic episodes ....Jessica loves the way it makes her feel, when hearing sad things, or invoking pain to others, she grins.... She physically loves how it makes her feel , same with the crotch rubbing....these things are addressed when they present themselves ..masturbation is normal but...you can't allow your child to do it wherever they want! So you teach them young... The fact Jessica still does it everywhere in front of anyone shows again Vals lazy parenting ..you know at school she was not permitted to do that ...but under Vals care, or lack thereof ....no rules no consequences....same with the face slaps, it's not affection ...but lazy Val won't correct bad behaviours .....

These are the reasons Val has removed all professionals from Jessicas life......they would all see the lack of care, structure and neglect Jess lives with...and EVERYONE would blame poor parenting.

Serial killers also enjoy other people's sadness and pain not to mention hurting animals enjoying their cries.
Another reason teachers told Val to have Jessica 're evaluated for schizophrenia.

But yes Val... Go tell Jessica things that make her sad while she rubs herself and slaps the stupid out of you.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Nathan is so good with Jessica. Such a stark difference in the way Val coddles, coaches, giggles about every little dumb*** thing J says or does. He actually engages with J and she engages back. It is so telling that when Nathan makes her do something or corrects her, if she doesn’t like it, she doesn’t tell him no, or resist HIM, but immediately regresses, whines and turns to mommy to fix it! And of course Val tells her it’s all okay, that she doesn’t have to do it or taste it or whatever the case. Makes me want to puke! If I were Val’s sibling, I’d tell her to get the frick out of the kitchen while I handled the cooking and interacting with my niece. Ugh!😑

More stupid recipes from dumb and dummer! People already getting sick of Vals idiotic recipes but these two think it is the way to go! Val how many more chicken and rice dishes you can make??? One ingredient different each time is not what anyone wants to see.
I didn't watch this because they have been home for a week! This whole family are idiots including Tuesdays with Nathan. Give it a rest folks no one cares!

Attachments

I’ve been noticing comments about the crater/sore on Jessica’s forehead. Everyone should be more concerned with the one in her hairline. Here’s 3 pics. First from May 2023, then September, and last just a few days ago. That’s over. Full year she has had a sore there. Val doesn’t give a damn. If she did there would be outside help. Doctors, therapists, psychologists, etc. Jessica could pick her whole forehead into a bloody mess and Val would wrap her head in gauze and go right on to Disney saying, “Look at me. Look at what I have to deal with. Look at what a good mother I am”.
IMG_0415.png

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I’ve been noticing comments about the crater/sore on Jessica’s forehead. Everyone should be more concerned with the one in her hairline. Here’s 3 pics. First from May 2023, then September, and last just a few days ago. That’s over. Full year she has had a sore there. Val doesn’t give a damn. If she did there would be outside help. Doctors, therapists, psychologists, etc. Jessica could pick her whole forehead into a bloody mess and Val would wrap her head in gauze and go right on to Disney saying, “Look at me. Look at what I have to deal with. Look at what a good mother I am”. View attachment 2933587
It's true...her arms and legs are covered too that's why the long sleeves and wait till we see her legs IF we see her legs in the pool.

Val won't get professional help for Jessica because she knows they will tell Val what to do. Val refuses to be told what to do.

• Sad
I get the impression Nathan is getting tired of Jessica , Val and their bullshit. Jessica demanding what they eat and whining to mommy when the menu isn’t to her specifications.. I’m sure she’s looking forward to Zoeys death, always looking for a new dog when she can’t stand the ones they have. Sad news makes her day. Even Nathan remarked on how much she ate, she shoveled that rice and ocra onto her plate, saying not enough, not enough, jump cut. I bet they had to stop her, like the jump cut and suddenly the bananas that Jessica poked a few times are suddenly mashed, only to give Jessica credit for mashing them.Nathan pushes her a bit to do better, and we know thats provoking Jess according to Val and completely against the rules

Reactions: 9
Nathan is so good with Jessica. Such a stark difference in the way Val coddles, coaches, giggles about every little dumb*** thing J says or does. He actually engages with J and she engages back. It is so telling that when Nathan makes her do something or corrects her, if she doesn’t like it, she doesn’t tell him no, or resist HIM, but immediately regresses, whines and turns to mommy to fix it! And of course Val tells her it’s all okay, that she doesn’t have to do it or taste it or whatever the case. Makes me want to puke! If I were Val’s sibling, I’d tell her to get the frick out of the kitchen while I handled the cooking and interacting with my niece. Ugh!😑
Val constantly butting in.

Well we learned how to make spaghetti and garlic bread plus salad from a bag! Good lord! And Jess had no interest in making it than the man in the moon.
I don't brown my meat in a sauce pan but that's me. I also don't put a pan on my table or the strainer with the spaghetti in it on the table too. Why bother putting the bread in a bowl? Just to get it off the dirty pan is my thought! Was this really a video everyone to see???
Jess smelling her fingers and the garlic bread right under her nose as she was throwing it in the bowl was enough for me.
They are really reaching for content!!!

Attachments

• Sick
I’ve been noticing comments about the crater/sore on Jessica’s forehead. Everyone should be more concerned with the one in her hairline. Here’s 3 pics. First from May 2023, then September, and last just a few days ago. That’s over. Full year she has had a sore there. Val doesn’t give a damn. If she did there would be outside help. Doctors, therapists, psychologists, etc. Jessica could pick her whole forehead into a bloody mess and Val would wrap her head in gauze and go right on to Disney saying, “Look at me. Look at what I have to deal with. Look at what a good mother I am”. View attachment 2933587
good catch