Aussie Mum Vlogger #8 MEiara taps into her masculinity while Kurt loses all his dignity

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear they got there sunday best on again out in the wild,her dressed up as usual with its heels and cans hanging out 🤮🤮🤮
Kids look like complete hillbillies and Durty Kurty getting round with its muscle singlet on 🙄🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Oh dear they got there sunday best on again out in the wild,her dressed up as usual with its heels and cans hanging out 🤮🤮🤮
Kids look like complete hillbillies and Durty Kurty getting round with its muscle singlet on 🙄🙄
#Bogans in the wild

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I always feel second hand embarrassment when she is dancing, whether it be at dance class or out in the wild. For someone who has done dance classes for a big portion of her life, she is really unco. It just seems to robotic to me, it doesn't come natural to her.
She of course thinks she is fantastic because, you know, narc and all that.
She should not dance and should not wear heals, she has no bleeping idea!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think it's her posture that makes it look so bad. Hunched over, shoulders slumped forward and her head protrudes.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"Hey Kurt let's go down to the pub so you can film me from a distance AGAIN dancing with the kids but pretend I don't know you are filming. I'll wear my ugliest LER dress and stripper heels (no shoes for your kids though) this is gonna be great content"
How is she not embarrassed to be wearing that tit when every other single person is dressed normally to go to a casual pub

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Absolutely no one buying this tit on her recommendation.
No one………

Keirara…. Thought I would share my hair routine
😂😂😂😂😂😂 with those Lucious locks this product will run off the shelves 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No one………

Keirara…. Thought I would share my hair routine
😂😂😂😂😂😂 with those Lucious locks this product will run off the shelves 🤪
Although the vulnerable followers she have will.
They probably want to smell like her.
Remember the follower who posted on her insta.
Sitting in the garden showing her coffee mug saying.. "I'm taking 10minutes to myself while lincy plays in that garden".
I would find that terrifying

Reactions: 2
Geez there is just so much wrong with 2nites exciting ep of bullshit.....I can not believe this loving, caring,positive this positive that self healing,self indulged witch took her child to the shops with lastnites paint on her face still, what tha actual fark.....and ol Durty Kurty creepy is in the women's underwear section talking to R 🤮 hes just a wanker seriously🙄

Reactions: 2
Geez there is just so much wrong with 2nites exciting ep of bullshit.....I can not believe this loving, caring,positive this positive that self healing,self indulged witch took her child to the shops with lastnites paint on her face still, what tha actual fark.....and ol Durty Kurty creepy is in the women's underwear section talking to R 🤮 hes just a wanker seriously🙄
The face paint from the night before sent me. Especially after seeing old love dressed up to the nines, nipples on show.

Also, Mila clearrrrrrly has sensory issues when it comes to clothing. I’d be looking into that if she was my child. It’s probably the reason why she wears those tatty pink leggings/track pants 24/7.

Reactions: 4
The face paint from the night before sent me. Especially after seeing old love dressed up to the nines, nipples on show.

Also, Mila clearrrrrrly has sensory issues when it comes to clothing. I’d be looking into that if she was my child. It’s probably the reason why she wears those tatty pink leggings/track pants 24/7.
I remember when they had LER photo shoot with the matching activewear she said didn't know how mila would go with the clothes because she doesn't like tight thing but i also saw her shorts were looser than regular activewear, they must had her made differently she definitely has sensory issues, and especially with clothes.. i know the kids look like tit most of the time but i think that's mila choice because she won't wear certain things.. but it seems K doesn't seem interested in getting her help.

Reactions: 3
I remember when they had LER photo shoot with the matching activewear she said didn't know how mila would go with the clothes because she doesn't like tight thing but i also saw her shorts were looser than regular activewear, they must had her made differently she definitely has sensory issues, and especially with clothes.. i know the kids look like tit most of the time but i think that's mila choice because she won't wear certain things.. but it seems K doesn't seem interested in getting her help.
Not even "help" as it is a very common issue with children
But you would source clothing that ticks all the boxes. Mila should soon be starting to think about trends, so her parents should be finding cute, trendy outfits that Mila will be comfortable with
I also think when you see them with anything branded it's been grandma that gifted it.
I can imagine the frustration of being her Mother in Law

Typically Meiara wouldn’t sleep with makeup on, but it’s ok to put a 3 year old to bed with face paint on her delicate skin…
Still on her face to go to the shop so not even a face wash to freshen her up. You lazy cow that is disgusting

Reactions: 5
Typical Meiara singing at the top of her lungs during her pool dip for all her neighbours to wake up to.

• Angry
Reactions: 5