Aussie Mum Vlogger #8 MEiara taps into her masculinity while Kurt loses all his dignity

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the latest vlog

Kurty heads out to the pub for some “me time” and kieara is home being a single mum and Regan has interrupted sleep and mila wakes up sick so MEiara called Kurt at 10:30pm and told him to come home.

Shes such a bleeping useless mother.

She has 2 kids. One isn’t sleeping through the night and one is sick. And she can’t even handle them for a few hours until Kurt is home. Nope. She calls him home.

In the vlog we see it’s 9am when she’s telling this story and Kurt appears at the end of it and she asks him how mila is doing.

So I think Kurt came home at 10:30pm to be a single dad to the kids and since he got called home early he wasn’t drunk so likely asked Meiara for the 15 second cowboy special and she put out under the condition that he also takes the morning shift. Because it’s clear in the vlog she hasn’t gone downstairs and it’s 9am.

why the duck can’t she handle the kids on her own? And if mila is sick how is she not down there checking on her instead of being upstairs talking about the 2 inches of makeup she applied in an attempt to hide the sun damage pigmentation across her face. Interesting she shows her full makeup routine because “sooooo many people ask” but this doesn’t show any use of a sunscreen being applied while Kurt is in the background with his big pus filled lip after having the skin cancer cut out.
Well.. He is the feckn idiot for coming home.
I look forward to the day there's a wee problem at home and she has to get back from her overnight staycatio/ bestie catch up work meeting in brisbane.
bleeping excuse of a Mother. To be perfectly honest the kids were probably asking their Dad's wife to call him home.
She does herself no favours.
I genuinely would love to see her as a single mother..

Reactions: 7
How about these heels she wore to a FOOTY game, she has some serious issues. Wearing heels to a farm, a wildlife sanctuary, the grocery store, a kids birthday party. WHY?
What is that entire get up for a footy game.. like come on, she's got to be taking the piss.
Look at what your SIL is wearing Spesh.. read the freakin room.
She looks like she's heading out to the club. She's so thirsty for any attention, so has to dress like a bleeping try hard 18 year old in the 90s at any opportunity.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yo dumbass 2010 called they want those skanky hoe heels back, omg this witch is a moron....has a sick kid and sits there and piles the makeup on knowing the kid is sick.....then proceeds to tell us that she finished her book and then gives us a freaking book review 🙄🙄 wow and she's so sorry the vlog has been so different 🤣🤣🤣
But how many times did she say “poor little honey”
Yep saw how worried she was..
😂 these vlogs are seriously a waste of her time.
Kurt is called home to deal with his children on his one night out, is she serious. Farkkkk she is so hopeless, it infuriates me! Does she not realize how pathetic she is?

Reactions: 6
How about these heels she wore to a FOOTY game, she has some serious issues. Wearing heels to a farm, a wildlife sanctuary, the grocery store, a kids birthday party. WHY?
She wore that dress to a wedding 😂😂😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️
---
the way she said “churros“ OMG poor little honey is so dumb 😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
But how many times did she say “poor little honey”
Yep saw how worried she was..
😂 these vlogs are seriously a waste of her time.
Kurt is called home to deal with his children on his one night out, is she serious. Farkkkk she is so hopeless, it infuriates me! Does she not realize how pathetic she is?
It wasnt just a night out with the boys - it was a 40th!!! Im sure Kurt would just handle the same situation on his own if she was in Brisbane for the night!! She just simply wanted him to come now and not be out drinking!!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
It wasnt just a night out with the boys - it was a 40th!!! Im sure Kurt would just handle the same situation on his own if she was in Brisbane for the night!! She just simply wanted him to come now and not be out drinking!!
99% of parents or care givers would deal with it. So you have 2 kids awake at the same time, one feeling sick, and as a mother she can’t cope!!?? Come on seriously 😳 Can’t believe this woman.
Yep you nailed it, it was an excuse. But does she realize how pathetic she has made herself look??

Waiiiiittttttt... she woke Mila up to tell her she's in another bed. You woke a sleeping child up for no reason?! That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard!! So f#cking incapable how pathetic 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Wtf her shoes and outfits are getting worse and worse. Does she only own ugly granny heels or old thongs? What about a nice oar of white sneakers, sandals or Birkenstocks? That footy outfit has to be a joke, she would have been the laughing stock of that match

Reactions: 4
Does this dimwit not understand that Reegy babe went from a cot into a queen size bed, the bed would have seemed huge to her!

Does this dimwit not understand that Reegy babe went from a cot into a queen size bed, the bed would have seemed huge to her!
Yeh she's got so much extra space that she's not use to, she probably feels like its lonely.. they should of just put her in a single bed, and if she wanted mum or dad to sleep with her they could of been like oh well its too small no where for me to sleep. 100% worked for my 4yo, i said i can't sleep in your bed it's too small for mummy 😂 now that have do stupid tit and put pillow and blankets around here. 🤦‍♀️

In the latest vlog she mentions being at the coffee shop with her sisters and mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sausage rolls for dinner tonight!! Geez Special K - when are you actually going to give your kids something decent!!
Was that their dinner?.. No sides.
No chips /beans like most kids would have with that kind of dinner

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I think she dresses up extra when she’s about Kurt’s brother/his partner especially tbh, they are both so much better looking than Durt and Spesh, I would bet money on that making her soo insecure 😂

Reactions: 6
If I was her mum, I wouldn't take her back 😡
I remember awhile ago in a Q&A she said she was civil with her parents, obviously they aren't super close but all this carry on for nothing, now coz she made such big thing about it for a whole year
if she sees parent She never tells her followers anymore.. what a two faced cow..

I think she dresses up extra when she’s about Kurt’s brother/his partner especially tbh, they are both so much better looking than Durt and Spesh, I would bet money on that making her soo insecure 😂
I actually disagree - she will see her skinny shapeless figure as perfect - after 3 kids and still looking so smoking (in her eyes) and the fact the sis inlaw isnt a shapeless twig then thats one up to Princess Meiara . The fact that Freddie is beholden to them for a job is another layer to that.
She will see her and Kurt as superior to them. And she manages to do all that "work" "look after" 3 kids and STILL manages to turn herself out like that daily.
The reality is so far from this - but she wont have any of that
---
I remember awhile ago in a Q&A she said she was civil with her parents, obviously they aren't super close but all this carry on for nothing, now coz she made such big thing about it for a whole year
if she sees parent She never tells her followers anymore.. what a two faced cow..
Yeah and had how many of her little followers following suit and cutting ties with anyone who didnt respect their boundaries
Some of the advice given was unbelievable, truly toxic.
What did she tell her children about their Grandparents ? It was an awful event for any family at such an important time, but she wont be told any different.
I feel so sorry for her parents who were planning to host their daughters wedding to then be totally uninvited and then slagged off for not showing up.
Any decent parent would not arrive at a wedding they have been told to stay away from and then ruin the day for everyone.

I think Debbie panders to her to keep the peace. Big Dad used to be around there all the time, now he is hardly there,
Im not surprised Grandma turns up with food. I wonder if she knows the kids dont actually get any of it,
---
Don't forget the lemon embroidered nightie dress, shell choker and white clompers she wore TO THE FARM 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I truly do think Kurt’s mum makes meals I. The hope that the kids get some.

I don’t know why the kids don’t just get smaller portions of what the adults eat?

I wonder why Mila didn’t put Linky’s pillow on the other side of the bed in her 3d project? Or all the tit all over the floor?

• Haha