Ashley James #46 Tommy the house Elf - Prisoner of Ash-kaban

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those men loving themselves in the garden would make my vagina close up đŸ€Ł. The end. đŸ€Ł
This!

Who gets up at 7am when you’re visiting people and not only works out but films it. And how random Ryan and Roman being there when her sister is staying. Bet Lucy refused to go.

Reactions: 9
Oh but it’s like a commune, her dream, everyone else pitching in to do housework and childcare so she can sit on her deflated soufflĂ© bum and gurn at her phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Poor little bugger
WHEN is she going to that kid some help?? To me he is screaming ND. He reminds me of Hinches kid with no expression on his face. I have 4 grandkids all with autism and two of them displayed all the signs that Alf is displaying. Poor little sod doesn't stand a chance with parents like his. I hope her sister has a chat with her.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Lucy said their trains were cancelled to Manchester last night so they had to go to Essex. That’s why the weird sister/Ryan concoction has happened 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lucy said their trains were cancelled to Manchester last night so they had to go to Essex. That’s why the weird sister/Ryan concoction has happened 😂
I don’t get why Ryan and Roman stayed at Ash’s, instead of with Lucy. Maybe the men went out last night (after putting the kids to bed)! Lucy probably felt okay Roman being there as Ash’s sister seems to be a competent adult to supervise.

Reactions: 5
Also, Roman is 4 so it’s 5 kids under 5, not 5 kids under 4! Never one to knowingly exaggerate. 🙄

Reactions: 6
duck me, Flip flops for Ada đŸ€Ż
Did she trust her ‘instinct’ buying them?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They were most likely gifted from the trotters peppa pig collab?
I did wonder that. No #ad declaration but that’s not unusual. Though they’re Havianas and I recall she did the same with Alf but I don’t think he was actually walking or cruising then so a bit more forgivable.

Reactions: 4
I don’t like that plastic tit between my toes so why would a newly walking toddler. Get in the bin you stupid twit
---
I don’t get why Ryan and Roman stayed at Ash’s, instead of with Lucy. Maybe the men went out last night (after putting the kids to bed)! Lucy probably felt okay Roman being there as Ash’s sister seems to be a competent adult to supervise.
Where the hell did Roman sleep?! There’s not even room for Dobby in that house, let alone 6 extra people

Reactions: 10
Where the hell did Roman sleep?! There’s not even room for Dobby in that house, let alone 6 extra people
I’m guessing Ada was in with Ash
Ryan upstairs with TNB
Roman in with Alf
Sister & co in TNB’s room - travel cot and a floor bed maybe for the kids

Although I’m not sure Roman would sleep well in a sauna with deafening white noise
---
Are we sure Ryan stayed? I assume he stayed with Lucy and then went for an early morning visit and work out.
I wondered that but Roman was in pjs.

Reactions: 4
It’s just bizarre that Roman would stay on his own. TNB is on a single mattress in the loft so did Ryan bunk in 😂 Roman and Alf aren’t friends so they couldn’t blag a bff sleepover. Why make Roman sleep there given how dangerous Ash is. Makes no sense

Reactions: 6
I've just realised, "boys will be boys" playing over the partners working out. Surely that song goes against everything Mrs. Feminist believes in...

Oh wait, she doesn't actually have a critical eye and simply just hates men and women alike.

Reactions: 12