Ashley James #45 The Science of Parenting - won’t sleep? Won’t eat? Prolapse? Soft play!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_9552.jpeg

Two adults entertaining three kids sounds like a doddle. Why does she make it sound like it's hard? Is everything in her life hard?!
Try cooking dinner and entertaining four kids under 5 Ash, that's hard. This ⬆ is not.
(Also, it looks like Jas is cooking and entertaining a child at the same time anyway 🙄)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Bloody Alf in that stupid high chair he looks like an oversized baby, being spoon fed while he looks on bleary eyed at cocobloodymelon.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Why is cocomelon blaring like that at the dinner table? Alf probably can’t be bothered to feed himself because he’s so engrossed in the screen. Ada will soon be the some once the novelty of feeding herself wears off. Hate the way they dismiss their tit parenting choices as just Alf’s crap personality because Princess Perfect Ada is soooo independent and advanced 🙄
Also why do the potato wedges on her plate look raw 🤢 3 adults and 3 largely docile babies in a huge house with plenty of space and toys to keep them entertained and she acts as though life couldn’t be harder. She is an incapable human.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Those poor kids can’t even eat without it being videoed and shared to hundreds of thousands of strangers. As for the screen blaring in front of him. They are disgusting parents, they don’t deserve that gorgeous little boy and he definitely doesn’t deserve them. Poor thing isn’t even being given the opportunity to sit and eat like a ‘big boy’ shoved in front of a screen and pitted against his sister. Mummy won’t feed you Alf, she is too busy filming you for content to do that.

Reactions: 21
it is so embarrassing that Alf is being spoon fed at 3 while Ada self feeds. what is going to happen when they enroll him in nursery in September. Its so pathetic

Reactions: 16
it is so embarrassing that Alf is being spoon fed at 3 while Ada self feeds. what is going to happen when they enroll him in nursery in September. Its so pathetic
What’s going to happen is more content for Ashley, after the adjustment of life in London, will be the breadcrumbing of a diagnosis for Alf.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Long time lurker. Might have missed this, but what happened to the thing about cutting TV down with Alf? She was doing a whole thing about it a while ago and how much it was having a positive impact on his behaviour, so they only watch TV as a family for a very limited time each day, but now is back to screen time like this? I mean my kids get a lot of screen time some days, so I'm not one to judge 🫣 but I wondered if she'd spoken up about this and whether there was a reason - like did she realise it wasn't the TV thing making a difference after all??

Reactions: 11
Dinosaurs, lions and allowed out of the pushchair all in the same day. Better than a birthday for Alf!

I’ve scribbled over the absolute strangers she’s posted.

IMG_4293.jpeg
IMG_4297.jpeg
IMG_4298.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Has anyone told Ash that not being able to self feed at three means Alf needs to see a speech path (among other things)? And almost certainly means he isn’t “advanced” with his speech. Also delays are measured not be what a child is capable of, but what they actually do day to day.

It’s not even slightly impressive that a 14 month old is self feeding and doesn’t want to be spoon fed. Stop trying to baby her too.

Reactions: 28
Why does it take 2 adults to entertain 3 kids. Ash babes I did that daily on my own when childminding sometimes I had 6-9 kids at any one time. Jesus christ women is useless 😒

Reactions: 14
So Tommy is dealing with the kids. Jas is cooking dinner… during Ashley’s HF Ad 🥴 So Ash is waltzing around like a fart in the breeze getting content.

Here’s an idea. 2 of you tackle dinner (it doesn’t even take 2 people ffs!) and get it ready in half the time. The way they co exist as a nuclear family is so bleeping wooden like they’re on shift with the kids instead of just chilling out with them.

Here’s another idea. Let Alf sit on a normal chair like 3 year olds are capable of. Put that bloody screen away, talk about food and self feeding. Tell him he CAN do it. Ugh it’s just all so sad he will never be independent and just struggle throughout life

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I felt so sad watching Alf being fed. My 15 month old uses cutlery and feeds himself - it’s not a ‘Alf likes’ by this point surely…

Reactions: 19
I felt so sad watching Alf being fed. My 15 month old uses cutlery and feeds himself - it’s not a ‘Alf likes’ by this point surely…
My 16 month old self feeds with cutlery too. They’ve done it for Alf for so long because they don’t let them cry ie have tantrums they’re past the point of being able to rectify it. He just doesn’t have the skill 💔 She’ll soon wonder why he can’t hold a bleeping colouring pencil when he starts school

Reactions: 9
He’s going to benefit so much from being in a traditional childcare setting. They won’t be feeding him. They’ll be passing him a fork and telling him to crack on.

Reactions: 15
Proof that her photos with the kids only matter if she looks good in them what the duck

843D500E-4634-4E48-914D-603BD8C99D88.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 18
The kids aren’t even looking at whoever’s taking the photo. And someone needs to brush their hair before Alf’s gets matted again.

IMG_4299.jpeg

IMG_4301.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 8
7.20am on a weekend and everyone’s fully dressed? Also why did she have clothes on before she’d washed her tan off?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.