Aoibhe Devlin #17 I'll tell you what I Juant, what I really, really want, I wanna fluant the z list drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder is he going for full custody in the hopes he gets 50/50 and doesn’t have to pay as much maintence.

Reactions: 4
EEEEffffaaaaa posts most of her stories to " close friends " and looks for sympathy from people she appears to trust. She was in court last week with Juan and the judge went mad at both of them for acting like children with their tit-for-tat bullshit. The Mother Earth Act is all for Juan as he wants full custody and keeps calling Tusla on her!! 😂 Cant say much more as Ive heard all this from a source. I wish she would take the hat off and just get the duck off the internet.
Maybe that's why the da was home for 24 hours👀

Reactions: 3
So he went Instagram official on account he hasn't used in 5 years the same week he was in family court?

And if it's true he's phoning tusla out of malice - diverting resources desperately needed for the most abused and vulnerable children in society just to get revenge on his baby mama- I hope the judge threw the bleeping book at him.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
She actually talks like a locked person you see in the smoking area at 1am talking shite to anyone looking for a lighter “dya know what like, dya know what..lemme tell you, guys lemme tell you…he’s actually such a little boy like such a little boy, dya know what like”
I was gonna say why is she talking like she just smoked a joking or necked 2 tylex 😂 the absolute hack

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He won’t get full custody. Not a hope in hell. The best thing they could do is take 50/50 & live a good life with the kids. They both need to grow up & put the children first

Reactions: 13
Ringing Tusla just shows how immature he is and shows he has no concept of real hardship. Tusla are dealing with people who are suffering actual serious neglect. They should both cop on.

Reactions: 25
Do you know what really fuckin annoys me.

When she's talking to the kids and keeps prompting them with half a word.

What's that Hugo ? A pla.... pla . .. pla....

Oh duck off and let the kids speak

Reactions: 22
Do you know what really fuckin annoys me.

When she's talking to the kids and keeps prompting them with half a word.

What's that Hugo ? A pla.... pla . .. pla....

Oh duck off and let the kids speak
But then how would we know Hugo loves planes??! If she doesn’t prompt him he might say something crazy like he loves lamp 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ringing Tusla just shows how immature he is and shows he has no concept of real hardship. Tusla are dealing with people who are suffering actual serious neglect. They should both cop on.
I’m connected to someone who works for Tusla. Whatever we might think about Eeefaaa she’s done nothing to warrant a Tusla investigation… unless not declaring ads and plastic surgery is classed as child abuse these days 😂 this pair are stuck in playground mindset. Geebags. And if it’s true that his new woman works for Tusla she should either be having a word with him or running a mile

Reactions: 21
I’m connected to someone who works for Tusla. Whatever we might think about Eeefaaa she’s done nothing to warrant a Tusla investigation… unless not declaring ads and plastic surgery is classed as child abuse these days 😂 this pair are stuck in playground mindset. Geebags. And if it’s true that his new woman works for Tusla she should either be having a word with him or running a mile
They are both so childish. I die when people threaten Tusla, they don’t have a clue about child endangerment or neglect if they think either of them have a case for Tusla. It’s like the Siobhan O Hagan thread where people think the father of her baby will get custody because she rolled her eyes at the child 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Yes, I see it a lot on FacesbyGrace threads and Im always in my head like "oh come on, yes she's a selfish, self absorbed asshole who uses her kids for money and content but if you think Tusla should be called, you need your head examined"

Ive no doubt there will be some long term consequences for these huns kids down the line but it is nowhere near a Tusla issue

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
They are both so childish. I die when people threaten Tusla, they don’t have a clue about child endangerment or neglect if they think either of them have a case for Tusla. It’s like the Siobhan O Hagan thread where people think the father of her baby will get custody because she rolled her eyes at the child 😂😂
Hard agree.

Tusla don't even have the resources to remove kids being starved and beaten.

The idea that people think Tusla will swoop in and remove H&L because their face was in an Instagram photo or because the back of their head was in a hello fresh add. Or in Shivs case because she's just an obnoxious dose.

Having said that though, Juan even logging complaints with them (that'll never be actioned) is a drain on their tiny limited resources.
Malicious reports to Tusla (if that's genuinely what he's done, obviously I've no idea bar what's written here) should be treated the same as false 999 calls.

• Heart
Hard agree.

The idea that people think Tusla will swoop in and remove H&L because their face was in an Instagram photo or because the back of their head was in a hello fresh add.

No one has ever said in this thread that Tusla should be called where Aoife is concerned. They were only brought up because a poster said Juan calls them.

Reactions: 6
They seem to think Tusla act the same way social services/child protection do in other countries (which we only see depicted on tv, I doubt it's as fast as we think), one report truthfully or not & they swoop in & take your kids, give over ffs kids living in squalor with addict parents aren't removed from the home.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
He’s
Hard agree.

The idea that people think Tusla will swoop in and remove H&L because their face was in an Instagram photo or because the back of their head was in a hello fresh add. Or in Shivs case because she's just an obnoxious dose.

Having said that though, Juan even logging complaints with them (that'll never be actioned) is a drain on their tiny limited resources.
Malicious reports to Tusla (if that's genuinely what he's done, obviously I've no idea bar what's written here) should be treated the same as false 999 calls.
[quot

I agree. If it is true he is deranged. There’s no need for that. They were well matched all the same, they should get married 🤵👰‍♀️
I agree. If it is true he is deranged. There’s no need for that. They were well matched all the same, they should get married 🤵👰‍♀️[

Reactions: 7
No one has ever said in this thread that Tusla should be called where Aoife is concerned. They were only brought up because a poster said Juan calls them.
Yeah...I was referring to Juan. It's definitely been mentioned in the SOH thread & FBG thread also.

Reactions: 2
Yes, I see it a lot on FacesbyGrace threads and Im always in my head like "oh come on, yes she's a selfish, self absorbed asshole who uses her kids for money and content but if you think Tusla should be called, you need your head examined"

Ive no doubt there will be some long term consequences for these huns kids down the line but it is nowhere near a Tusla issue
They're a bit unhinged over on the FBG thread

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.