Aoibhe Devlin #17 I'll tell you what I Juant, what I really, really want, I wanna fluant the z list drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's extra gas today lads isn't she!

Like she cut her hair years ago like isn't that gas obviously, like she doesn't have a charging port at home obviously but there's one near her obviously and like obviously she's been skiing and like lads !!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
She’d wanna take a hike, tryna be like the kardashians. Haaatttee people who call a basic bleeping walk a “hike”
Americans. Americans call a stroll ‘a hike’. And Eeeeeefa is obsessed with all things ‘Murica.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jeez, she's really tagging that car company something awful. I can legit picture her handing it back to the dealer with a print out of her reactions to the posts. "Well, lyk, 42,856 people saw this post, 4,567 reacted to it. In total 5,865,856 saw my posts about your car so it would be totally worth it to just let me keep it. Iykyk"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No gossies again - even though they are so pointless and Z list - says a lot she never goes or gets invited

Reactions: 11
Shes totally missed the boat for the gossies at this stage, the only people who go are young ones and then the older known people like Claudine and Rosanna.
The only event I’ve ever seen her invited to was the PLT event when she went dressed as a young Hyacinth Bucket and bitched about everyone there

• Haha
Reactions: 13
n
And she's some neck to be posting about bullies and chatting tit about people given her past bitchy history 🙄 😒

The Internet never forgets Aoife.
nevermind doxing her Aer lingus colleagues, how she wasn't fucked from a height for that I'll never know.

Reactions: 14
Shes totally missed the boat for the gossies at this stage, the only people who go are young ones and then the older known people like Claudine and Rosanna.
The only event I’ve ever seen her invited to was the PLT event when she went dressed as a young Hyacinth Bucket and bitched about everyone there
Young ones, the older known ones annnnnnd Grabby Grace.....

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.