Aoibhe Devlin #17 I'll tell you what I Juant, what I really, really want, I wanna fluant the z list drama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she recommended the kids entertainer, of course she did, and she had to let everyone know. duck OFF AOIFE YOU MELTED WELLY HEAD

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Of course she recommended the kids entertainer, of course she did, and she had to let everyone know. duck OFF AOIFE YOU MELTED WELLY HEAD
Because she’s the only one who ever organised a party. Only one who ever sent a card, flew on a plane, rode a pilot, made a guggy egg

• Haha
And put a scooter into a very large suitcase.
---
Hang in now.... this line. Shoehorns herself into main character mode as always 😒
She’s vile! Is this not the girl she fell out with until. . . In typical narc style there was bit of limelight to be had in the role of being best friend in their hour of need? God she’s every bar of another narc I know, it’s hilarious when you know the patterns

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s vile! Is this not the girl she fell out with until. . . In typical Marc style there was bit of limelight to be had in the role of being best friend in their hour of need? God she’s every bar of another narc I know it’s hilarious she you know the patterns
Yes ! She didn't talk to this girl for years !!! Derek probably thought she was an asshole!
But Derek was looking down on US .... give it a rest Aoife and let the family have THEIR day.

• Heart
I know someone
Yes ! She didn't talk to this girl for years !!! Derek probably thought she was an asshole!
But Derek was looking down on US .... give it a rest Aoife and let the family have THEIR day.
I know someone EXACTLY like this, imagine of aoibhe, rough from swords pretending she’s posh, lived in the Betsy during Covid, same square head and clip in teeth with BAD filler, shops in BT’s, trying to have babies while living at home in parents house and at a wedding had a major main character meltdown in the morning in front of bride roaring at venue over her “diet” not being on the menu and then who she was dating (part of bridal party). Absolute scum bag and the similarities are eerie 😂 she’s also known around her job too as a desperate duck and does be all over the male colleagues (despite having a partner) and their wives and girlfriends have actually complained about her office and outside of office but work related events behaviour 😂 how these people don’t get more smacks in their lives I genuinely don’t know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I may be incorrect but unless there’s another very very short pilot for an airline out of T2….i MAY (blind as a bat with no glasses) have seen oul juan in the flesh 😂 is he 2 ft nothing? 😂 if so, HOW does he get the ladies, he’s nothing special even with the pilots uniform 😂
Was Aoibhe stalking him

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And put a scooter into a very large suitcase.
---
Hang in now.... this line. Shoehorns herself into main character mode as always 😒
Honestly I couldn't believe the shite I was reading, oh look how cute Hugo is telling her she looks beautiful, oh look at how adorable Hugo is giving her the 2.99 flowers from Aldi... oh adorable lily keeps asking when she can wear her white dress. what gives her the bleeping right to blast pictures of other children, faces and all on her social media, should it not be the same principles for all children. the absolute state of the outfit she wore.

Reactions: 12
Honestly I couldn't believe the shite I was reading, oh look how cute Hugo is telling her she looks beautiful, oh look at how adorable Hugo is giving her the 2.99 flowers from Aldi... oh adorable lily keeps asking when she can wear her white dress. what gives her the bleeping right to blast pictures of other children, faces and all on her social media, should it not be the same principles for all children. the absolute state of the outfit she wore.
Seriously what is that outfit???

Reactions: 2
I LOL at the US

I’m sure a lot of people look down on Aoibhe but not from heaven

• Haha
Reactions: 6