Anastasia Kingsnorth #77 where the stupid keeps stupiding with every new video

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She heard it was “trendy “ to do the no mascara /full face of makeup -so like the sheep she is -she jumped on board
Difference is, like her lips, she coats her lashes in foundation too so she literally looks like a bald rat

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Everything is insane guys! Her vocabulary is so limited and everything is exaggerated! She tries too hard too.
Check the weather forecast online before you go somewhere Ana. 🙄

Reactions: 13
What is with Ana and other influencers saying "but" when they mean "and". Eg when she's eating and she says it tastes like pizza, but it's really good. As if she doesn't like pizza. She should say it tastes like pizza AND it's really good.
Or like when they say I've got this new bag, it's red but it's really pretty. When they have no issue with it being red.
Does anyone else get really irritated by this or am I just boring 🤣??

• Haha
Reactions: 26
her face is literally fat now, it looks like it belongs to someone way bigger than her

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I think it’s of all her friends Callum Maxwell is the least annoying and he is the one you’d want to go away with if any. He seems over that gang a little bit now..
Hate today’s language and they’re ‘obsessed’ with these musical artists, had never even heard of Tate McRae until Ana but her songs seem really short I looked her up on YouTube after just seems like a Britney knock off lol. Ana’s style is probably based on her now as she has no identity of her own 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What is with Ana and other influencers saying "but" when they mean "and". Eg when she's eating and she says it tastes like pizza, but it's really good. As if she doesn't like pizza. She should say it tastes like pizza AND it's really good.
Or like when they say I've got this new bag, it's red but it's really pretty. When they have no issue with it being red.
This! And when she says bought instead of brought and vice versa. Pet peeve. Julie and Saff do it too I’ve noticed.

Reactions: 11
It's the "actually" that annoys me more than anything else ever!

I can't ACTUALLY explain how much it gets on my nerves

• Haha
It’s “fan on” for me! “I’m not a fan on [x]”, etc.. I thought it was purely an Ana-ism but I’ve heard Julie and Saffron say it as well now! They quite literally can’t speak English and have been given the opportunity to earn millions from filming themselves speaking… and even publish books. It’s an unfair world we live in. 😒

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
This! And when she says bought instead of brought and vice versa. Pet peeve. Julie and Saff do it too I’ve noticed.
I can be a bit of a grammar nazi, but for me it's the "and today I'm joined with..." - you're not conjoined twins ffs. Should be "and today I'm joined by..." - if she does want to present she kind of needs to nail that one!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thank you all for making me feel less picky about the way these imbeciles speak 🤣
Another one for me is literally when they say something like "I'm literally dead". It's not literal. You'd be dead. You wouldn't be able to continue spouting tit.
Here's a hint though Ana. You are LITERALLY orange and need to tone it down about 6 shades.

Ironically, had to edit this for spelling errors 😂 I'm clearly no better than them.

The phrases wouldn’t bother me so much if she wasn’t always misusing them. Like, not only can she not speak English correctly, she can’t even parrot TikTok phrases correctly. Just like how she always misses when she copies fashion trends. She’s just a hopeless wannabe (and it doesn’t suit her).

Reactions: 12
Thank you all for making me feel less picky about the way these imbeciles speak 🤣
Another one for me is literally when they say something like "I'm literally dead". It's not literal. You'd be dead. You wouldn't be able to continue spouting tit.
Here's a hint though Ana. You are LITERALLY orange and need to tone it down about 6 shades.

Ironically, had to edit this for spelling errors 😂 I'm clearly no better than them.
No your comments have me crying with laughter!
I also hate how when she opens PR she says ‘no but I love this brand/product it’s my fave’, they can’t all be her fave. I also hate when she talks with her hand and films something with her hand in the shot like the pic I’ve attached, its from Saffron’s vlog but I’ve noticed she does it too and it’s f*cking annoying

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9