Anastasia Kingsnorth #77 where the stupid keeps stupiding with every new video

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This video probably didn’t even take much effort to film but it’s like watching a masterpiece compared to how much effort she puts in now 😂 (also crying at the Heinz beans being the most expensive but only being 60p, take me back!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This video probably didn’t even take much effort to film but it’s like watching a masterpiece compared to how much effort she puts in now 😂 (also crying at the Heinz beans being the most expensive but only being 60p, take me back!!)

Omg the thumbnail wtf 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
It was really annoying me in the new video when she kept banging on about ‘everything feeling real’ in relation to the book. Like she defo thinks she’s a celebrity just because a couple of the factory workers asked her to sign the book. They probs ask everyone, yet Ana thinks she’s a special 1

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wearing glasses in her latest video and looks like stevie wonder😂 she is also DEFO NOT -4.5, I’m a -5 and it’s illegal to drive without my glasses. Also my lenses are really heavy and you can see it’s like looking into a goldfish bowl😂 she’s such a freak

Reactions: 9
I’m a -2.25 and I can’t see a bloody thing without my glasses on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel you girl! She’s just copying Saff all the damn time. Must be so jarring
I used to have a friend years ago who copied EVERYTHING. Right down to make up/hair/clothes, phrases, insta BIO and sort of layout/fitlers, hobbies and interests, career/profession, cars, etc. It didn’t bother me but other friends of ours picked up on it all straight away and were a bit creeped out. We gradually drifted apart over the years (not for that reason though)

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She just lies about such stupid things.. it really pisses me off. Saying those shorts are a size 8 but look more like a 4? Why can't she just admit she's not a size 6-8.. I'm a size 12 and honestly dont look that much bigger than her to be 3 sizes bigger.. weirdo lol

Reactions: 17
Even I’m -0.75 & -0.5 and I refuse to drive without my glasses lmao

Reactions: 14
The full face of makeup and no mascara makes me so mad. Why? Just why?

she doesn't have curly hair, it's wavy. There's a difference.

Any why is she so bloody orange.

Screenshot_20240508_190634_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16