Anastasia Kingsnorth #77 where the stupid keeps stupiding with every new video

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fat shaming someone is horrible that was a really nasty comment. How did saying benefit you?
lol ok, half this thread is talking about her body and looks. i'm not fat shaming anyone because she isn't fat, and 'fat' isn't a bad word. think you're a bit too hung up on semantics

Reactions: 22
Or the 'Oowhhh..........my....god" that gets dragged out for ages. Zoe Sugg does it too, the long pause after "oh" with an exaggerated shocked face after trying absolutely anything 😂

Reactions: 6
she really needs to stop trying to make the awful fake glasses work because she actually just looks ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 7
shes aware that her face is so bloated from all the salt and junk food. That’s why she tried doing a “face gym” massage. She should try not eating junk food for a week 😂

Reactions: 7
Nice picture but why is she always acting like they're couple goals???

View attachment 2928600
I know there’s not a single person on this thread who behaves like this with their male best friend. Constant sleepovers, calling them “baby”, being attached at the hip and calling them their “comfort blanket” 🤢 she’s lucky he identifies as gay/bi. Could you imagine if he dated other girls. She’d be distraught. She’s so thirsty for him.

Reactions: 11
It’s actually so gross and kind of problematic how much she fawns over Brian who clearly has no interest in her. Imagine if she was a guy doing this over a girl….

Reactions: 2