Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #241 Bianca and Ioan explore Seattle while Alice keeps refreshing Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This niece follows over 1,700 people yet doesn’t follow her famous aunty 🧐. I’m not sure the love is shared.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
there is something deeply disturbing about a groomed to be abusive child interacting with its abusive mother like this while a creepy grandma that never met them but has a record of being intrusive writes under the same post that she "loves" those kids. Alice must love the worry she gives him ("continue to steal the show" can be seen two ways too...)

At this point I doubt that Ioan cares that he no longer has that genuine 'love' the kids had for him (that Alice doesnt have either, she has just trauma bonding), it was in the end a sacrifice that he didnt want to make but had to be made to survive. for this Ella has done too much to him over a long period of time, at some point the relief that you dont have to deal with a toxic person that you love unconditionally overweights the grief. Especially when it comes as a package deal with your abusive ex. But he will always worry for the damage that Alice has (Ella's behavior towards her mothers victims is alone enough) and will cause on them.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Has there been any updates on the financial stuff?
Nothing yet, the hearing didn't happen and it's been moved to Tuesday for an off the record case management call.

Very glad to hear that your Mom is doing better. 💜 She is lucky to have you in her life to care for her and I hope she continues to recover and feel better!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Wasn't Bernal the one who handed back the fees? I don't think Marie did, they went to Alice
---

Lots of lovebombing of Elsie going on.
Ella is a full convert to the church of Alice (being vulnerable to cults is sadly the worst thing she could have taken from her ATM). the smaller one needs probably a bit more work now

Reactions: 19
there is something deeply disturbing about a groomed to be abusive child interacting with its abusive mother like this while a creepy grandma that never met them but has a record of being intrusive writes under the same post that she "loves" those kids. Alice must love the worry she gives him ("continue to steal the show" can be seen two ways too...)

At this point I doubt that Ioan cares that he no longer has that genuine 'love' the kids had for him (that Alice doesnt have either, she has just trauma bonding), it was in the end a sacrifice that he didnt want to make but had to be made to survive. for this Ella has done too much to him over a long period of time, at some point the relief that you dont have to deal with a toxic person that you love unconditionally overweights the grief. Especially when it comes as a package deal with your abusive ex. But he will always worry for the damage that Alice has (Ella's behavior towards her mothers victims is alone enough) and will cause on them.
It's quite remarkable how she ages the girls when she wants to show Ioan how much he's missing out. Then, when she has to get a job, they turn into babies who need her. Total manipulation. Fact is, they will always need their dad. And fact is, when Ella turns 18 (pretty quick), the child support stops. *Boom* if Ioan has to contribute to college, I would suggest he pay the tuition directly to the college. Do not even entertain the idea of giving money to Alice or Ella. And, I would have set amount deposited into Ella's account for necessities. At this point, nothing should involve Alice. Unfortunately because of her PA, this might be the only way to manage the situation. Hopefully by then Ella would be able to see objectively what her mother dearest has done. Oh! I might even make attending therapy sessions contigent on paying for college. Same for Elsie.

Also, there is no way she mixed that photo up.i think she did it to generate responses as she hasn't had much engagement on her posts (someone else said it before me, and I agree)

Reactions: 30
Wasn't Bernal the one who handed back the fees? I don't think Marie did, they went to Alice
Yes, Bernal paid the money for the unearned legal fees to Ioan's attorney for safekeeping rather than give the money to Alice, since it was Ioan's money to begin with. It seems that Alice misappropriated the unearned legal fees from her previous lawyers, given the comments made during the last hearing in February.

Reactions: 38
I‘m about to board a 13-hour flight, and for the first time, I‘m considering buying the (expensive) full-flight WiFi option. Why does Alice always happen when I have to travel for work?!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
btw to come back to Alice's bio: it's such a self-own, because abusers being able to pretend to be nice to many people over a long period of time is something many victims report about their abuser, which is why it's often so difficult (although Alice is a bad example, that she was horrible is something that people recognised ages ago). How dumb can you be?
It's quite remarkable how she ages the girls when she wants to show Ioan how much he's missing out. Then, when she has to get a job, they turn into babies who need her. Total manipulation. Fact is, they will always need their dad. And fact is, when Ella turns 18 (pretty quick), the child support stops. *Boom* if Ioan has to contribute to college, I would suggest he pay the tuition directly to the college. Do not even entertain the idea of giving money to Alice or Ella. And, I would have set amount deposited into Ella's account for necessities. At this point, nothing should involve Alice. Unfortunately because of her PA, this might be the only way to manage the situation. Hopefully by then Ella would be able to see objectively what her mother dearest has done. Oh! I might even make attending therapy sessions contigent on paying for college. Same for Elsie.

Also, there is no way she mixed that photo up.i think she did it to generate responses as she hasn't had much engagement on her posts (someone else said it before me, and I agree)
In California there is no legal requirement to pay for college, it's only until high school (if Alice wants to extend it by making her miss grades, that too would also only be allowed till you are 19).

Tbh, it's entirely up to him (and he is a lot kinder than the average person) but if I was him I would remove the children from any inheritance claim (if they were even included), at least so long Alice is alive, and would not pay more than what is required. A lot of parents do this even when the children have not disowned and abused them. Why do you think so many people take student loans? I get being privileged and not having to do this is great, but if you are treating the person that may make you privileged like this you probably don't deserve it. This is what I will never understand when people argue about what celebrity kids are entitled to have: I don't begrudge celeb kids for having it easy, but it's crazy to me that there are people out there who think they SHOULD have it easy. I don't think Ioan has the money for that anyway, and the Brentwood fiasco showed that he isnt going to get blackmailed into everything.

There is also nothing cruel about something like this. All they have to do to get something from that cake is to be decent. To politely ask when there is need be like everyone does (yknow like Ioan asked his parents for a 5k loan because mommy dearest bleed him dry). You can always argue that this is a lot to be asked from children, but by then they are not children anymore.

Honestly, Ioan should spend his money on a nice retirement/life, he is due to something nice for himself after hustling 20+ years for someone that hated him and that has groomed his kids to do the same. maybe keep a small amount stashed away for the kids needs (emergency basically), and maybe spend something on the people that appreciate him for more than his bank account (Bianca, his parents etc.)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Nothing yet, the hearing didn't happen and it's been moved to Tuesday for an off the record case management call.

Very glad to hear that your Mom is doing better. 💜 She is lucky to have you in her life to care for her and I hope she continues to recover and feel better!
Thank you so much, Im so lucky to have her in my life, she really was and is a great mum even with me at 41 years old.

Can I ask what is a off the record case management call?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yes, Bernal paid the money for the unearned legal fees to Ioan's attorney for safekeeping rather than give the money to Alice, since it was Ioan's money to begin with. It seems that Alice misappropriated the unearned legal fees from her previous lawyers, given the comments made during the last hearing in February.
It's possible they knew Bernal would be fired like all the others so he was given instructions to hand it back to them.

Incidentally, wasn't the lease up in April?? There is no moving out post as I predicted. She is staying in BH for another year and probably paid the $78k rent up front as she has no job.
---
btw to come back to Alice's bio: it's such a self-own, because abusers being able to pretend to be nice to many people over a long period of time is something many victims report about their abuser, which is why it's often so difficult (although Alice is a bad example, that she was horrible is something that people recognised ages ago). How dumb can you be?

In California there is no legal requirement to pay for college, it's only until high school (if Alice wants to extend it by making her miss grades, that too would also only be allowed till you are 19).

Tbh, it's entirely up to him (and he is a lot kinder than the average person) but if I was him I would remove the children from any inheritance claim (if they were even included), at least so long Alice is alive, and would not pay more than what is required. A lot of parents do this even when the children have not disowned and abused them. Why do you think so many people take student loans? I get being privileged and not having to do this is great, but if you are treating the person that may make you privileged like this you probably don't deserve it. This is what I will never understand when people argue about what celebrity kids are entitled to have: I don't begrudge celeb kids for having it easy, but it's crazy to me that there are people out there who think they SHOULD have it easy. I don't think Ioan has the money for that anyway, and the Brentwood fiasco showed that he isnt going to get blackmailed into everything.

There is also nothing cruel about something like this. All they have to do to get something from that cake is to be decent. To politely ask when there is need be like everyone does (yknow like Ioan asked his parents for a 5k loan because mommy dearest bleed him dry). You can always argue that this is a lot to be asked from children, but by then they are not children anymore.

Honestly, Ioan should spend his money on a nice retirement/life, he is due to something nice for himself after hustling 20+ years for someone that hated him and that has groomed his kids to do the same. maybe keep a small amount stashed away for the kids needs (emergency basically), and maybe spend something on the people that appreciate him for more than his bank account (Bianca, his parents etc.)
Yes I think the kids need to realise that actions have consequences. AFE is teaching them the opposite. I think IG should only pay the minimum (and college fees are not a right) until they are free from AFE's manipulations. Otherwise he is still enabling abuse, which abusers want but it's not the right thing to do.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Do we know what happened with Bianca’s legal costs for the trumped-up fake DVRO request?

Reactions: 15
Incidentally Ella's new profile pic isn't taken in a school and she has put little devil emojis on her face. :censored:

Reactions: 8
The same clowns posting multiple comments on posts to make it look like anyone gives a tit.

Also, is Benny W a bot? Cos he sure posts like one!
---
So, …..er…..ahem

I really hate that tit. It’s painful reading it.
So transparent! For a genuine error you’d just update the caption.

I hope Elsie’s ok.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.