Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #240 Former Actress, Former Client, Former Wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not going to lie, she looks really good here. Which given how she looks in the wild makes me wonder just how much filtering and PS has she used??

If she's back to cosplaying Bianca, can we hope for her to dye her hair brown?
She definitely used a filter here.

Reactions: 13
Not going to lie, she looks really good here. Which given how she looks in the wild makes me wonder just how much filtering and PS has she used??

If she's back to cosplaying Bianca, can we hope for her to dye her hair brown?
She is filtering a lot. And lighting and angles are everything. She isn’t attractive anymore. That is what happens when you are a mean drunk.

Reactions: 20
lmao Bianca constantly recommends this
Screenshot_20240426_230707_Instagram.jpg

strong instistence on the self-inflicted stress
Screenshot_20240426_230449_Instagram.jpg

"today Ioan's lawyer send me this evil mail"
Screenshot_20240426_231229_Instagram.jpg

wait a sec. Alice and Ella who made fun of Bianca's large chin and skin issues have it all themselves?
Screenshot_20240426_231315_Instagram.jpg

1000028075.jpg

her poor docs
Screenshot_20240426_231427_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240426_230633_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
View attachment 2899690
View attachment 2899691
View attachment 2899693
wait a sec. Alice and Ella who made fun of Bianca's large chin and skin issues have it all themselves?
View attachment 2899694
View attachment 2899708
her poor docs
View attachment 2899695
View attachment 2899692
Like @IKickLikeKatya just posted, she really wants to wear Bianca like a skin suit... I much prefer Incredible Hulk Alice to this version.

Reactions: 21
View attachment 2899690
View attachment 2899691
View attachment 2899693
View attachment 2899694
View attachment 2899708
her poor docs
View attachment 2899695
View attachment 2899692
I'm sure Ella is pleased that Alice talks about her bad skin online.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
The DM won't post any of my comments, so that shows you how much the comment section is being moderated in Alice's favor on the latest article. Alice is talking to herself in the comments as usual.
the number of comments has decreased and I have had several deleted

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
She definitely used a filter here.
And an app that let's you smooth out your skin, alter your face shape, change your eye size (one is bigger than the other 🤣) you can literally change your whole face with apps these days!
As I said before she's smoothed it out so much, that you can even see the texture of her skin 🤦🏼‍♀️
Also a little rant, I've has psoriasis for 34 years, at times it covered 60/70% of my body, it's horrible, when it's really bad, bright red patches, dry skin, the list goes on. It's definitely given me depression over the years, especially when it's hot and I can't wear a dress or shorts. I've lost count of the amount of times I've cried over it. It annoys me so much that she's complaining of a little bit of eczema, it makes a mockery of people that have severe skin conditions.. sorry I know I'm ranting, but she has no clue 😡
And breathe 🧘‍♀️🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The DM won't post any of my comments, so that shows you how much the comment section is being moderated in Alice's favor on the latest article. Alice is talking to herself in the comments as usual.
Yep she's been on the phone to her BFF I reckon. Thing is, since B linked all the abuse etc (and court docs you got, and Welps abuse receipts) the majority of comments are anti her, irrespective of the story now, the tide is turning in that respect, but yeah they do moderate them; which is ironic considering how shite a newspaper they are 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
View attachment 2899690
View attachment 2899691
View attachment 2899693
View attachment 2899694
View attachment 2899708
her poor docs
View attachment 2899695
View attachment 2899692
So during the course of this conversation, she mentions stress, rosacea,allodynia, and misophonia. Earlier it was eczema and dermatitis. She is a walking medical encyclopedia!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.