Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #240 Former Actress, Former Client, Former Wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now an abuse victim with an actual DVRO shining a light on the abuse she's sustained by stating facts after remaining silent for years is launching a blistering attack?

The truth is an attack?

I'll assume that means all victims of abuse are attackers then, no?

Angels weep.

It's not hard to figure out who that anonymous poster is. 🙄

MOO

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
seems like Ioan really is putting the hammer down, otherwise no reason why she wasnt doing this much earlier
1000028043.jpg

(not a project though)

Reactions: 30
You have to wonder why if she hates us so much, why even read here? It’s been going on for years, she claims herself more than 20. Why give that any energy? The ultimate victimhood from someone whose life is so empty. She surrounds herself by other lonely and vindictive women.

Reactions: 41
You have to wonder why if she hates us so much, why even read here? It’s been going on for years, she claims herself more than 20. Why give that any energy? The ultimate victimhood from someone whose life is so empty. She surrounds herself by other lonely and vindictive women.
Same mentality as the morons commenting on the DM that they are "flaunting" their relationship. They're posting on their own social media and not tagging Alice or referencing her in any way. If Alice compulsively reads their posts and gets upset, that's no one's fault but Alice's.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I suspect it will happen on the quiet tbh. Maybe a photo released later (or perhaps they should approach Hello for the £££). But I doubt Alice will hear about it before the event
I'm thinking a Vera Wang dress judging by Bianca's follows

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
That’s what I wanted too. Sadly too poor and fat for one of those 🤣 Bianca won’t have any trouble though ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
seems like Ioan really is putting the hammer down, otherwise no reason why she wasnt doing this much earlier
View attachment 2899363
(not a project though)
She must have been told what her new monthly payment will be. tit's getting real. She might even have to forgo the La Mer and dry ice fish!!
---
I doubt he'll have to be dragged down the aisle this time, nor will his mother have a face like thunder for the entire ceremony.
I doubt Bianca will need 20 forms signed by witnesses of Ma Gruff's vicious attack on her either.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Wtf is wrong with Tattle since the last few days.
Impossible to use on my phone. Hundreds of ads covering content, making the text jump, having me misclick over and over.
Just lost a third well thought out post today.
Because I misclicked in a beginning, I have to post to edit the 1.5 words that posted.
Now I lost several paragraphs

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Omg a normal post. I'm shocked.

(didnt one of her alts make fun of Bianca posting about skin issues?)

(jesus that filter is so bad)

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Omg a normal post. I'm shocked.

(didnt one of her alts make fun of Bianca posting about skin issues?)

(jesus that filter is so bad)
In fairness it’s very early in the day yet….this might just be a warm up lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wtf is wrong with Tattle since the last few days.
Impossible to use on my phone. Hundreds of ads covering content, making the text jump, having me misclick over and over.
Just lost a third well thought out post today.
Because I misclicked in a beginning, I have to post to edit the 1.5 words that posted.
Now I lost several paragraphs
You're not alone it's happened to me over the last few days, so annoying 😒 bit like mAlice 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.