Adam The Woo #17 Every Day Is A Cheat Day

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was just checking out the reaction on the subreddit, and here are some interesting points I read there or that they made me think about.

I've speculated that Rev Jim has some medical issue(s) and that's why he hasn't been traveling with the family the last 6-7 months. Is he reacting to that in finally getting health insurance? Are his parents preparing for their eventual end days and he is joining them in some 3 for 1 burial plot purchase? Is Adam making sure his resting place is public so that the Woovians can visit him and make YouTube videos about it, like the way he does with John Ritter's grave? And why does it seem like he's always visiting his parents for holidays but never on the exact day? He saw his mom for Mother's day the Friday night of Mother's Day weekend? Why not on Mother's Day itself? What busy schedules do they all have that it couldn't happen? Not the first time this has happened, and I find that bizarre. Easily explained away, I know, but still strange.

If he really does this - goes to a doctor - he's going to have to get a full battery of medical tests. Which will likely lead to more tests. They are going to take up a LARGE portion of his time. On the dentist front, even just dealing with 6-12 cavities, which he could easily have with his eating habits and the time he's been away from a dentist, will keep him busy and affect his ability to talk some days, let alone root canals or implants. And he hates to wait! I'm not even sure he can handle this.

His daily schedule is going to radically change if he goes through with this. He will certainly tell his medical providers what his job is, and that he "needs" to travel this summer to: Baltimore, Toronto, Atlanta, Minnesota, Pittsburgh, Dallas, Houston, St. Louis, Los Angeles and Philadelphia for "work". And then shortly after that he will be vacationing in Hawaii, perhaps. And that his work plans for next year involve more massive domestic and international travel. I wonder what he'll do if the medical advice conflicts with any of those plans? He might be hoping a doctor tells him he shouldn't run the half marathon, but what if they tell him to cut back on the travel? Drink less coffee? What if they tell him to start eating three reasonably portioned, healthy meals a day? Eat more fruit?

How much of it will he take? This is Mr. I Do What I Want, after all. And if/when it starts to affect his YouTube career? His views?

Between whatever happened with Giggles, whatever might be happening with Rev Jim, his general unhappiness/midlife crisis that he's thrown approximately three quarters of a million dollars at, and the ramifications that he may not realize around this health decision that could really slap him in the face, Adam could be in for a rough road ahead.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Yeah. We know. You didn't have to confirm it.

View attachment 2930093

I'm really intrigued by just how much he would legit be earning from residuals...for date-stamped vlogs or just general jackass-type videos from back in the day. WHO is going to be watching that tit 10 to 15 years from now? And we certainly know he's no investment guru.

View attachment 2930105
Also, the question was "when YouTube dries up" and even if you take it as a hypothetical, part of your answer can't be "residuals" because the question states that YouTube has dried up. That means residuals are non-existent or virtually non-existent.

Reactions: 10
How
much does the average person pay for health insurance in Florida?

How much does health insurance cost per month in Florida? Prices for ACA health plans vary depending on your age, location, tobacco use, plan category, and whether the plan covers dependents. The average price for a Florida ACA plan without a tax subsidy in 2021 is $597. With a tax subsidy, it's $98.

With David being so wealthy, there would be zero tax subsidy. In 2024 you know this amount. may be closer to $800 a month! guess that is one less first class trip per month for David. :LOL:

Reactions: 7
What Mr. Woo doesn’t realize about his “back catalog” is that it will forever be in competition with newer and more focused (less ego-driven) material thanks to the algorithm. If some random person is planning a trip to San Fransico searches the topic, and sees a vlog with Giggles showing him around town from last summer they will likely opt for A.) a newer/more recent video or B.) quickly exit for a more informative video that doesn’t feature a weird, scuzzy manchild going on and on about his bleeping birthday with some skank who used to live there and C.) take note that ATW videos are old and/or a waste of time to be skipped in the future.

I don’t think this guy is creating any new fans especially now that he is so stale. Who is going to watch these boring videos from the last six months of him running errands in his clown car, going to a Rays game with Tampa Jay, going to WDW for the 1000th time, etc. four years from now?

Reactions: 16
I don’t think this guy is creating any new fans especially now that he is so stale. Who is going to watch these boring videos from the last six months of him running errands in his clown car, going to a Rays game with Tampa Jay, going to WDW for the 1000th time, etc. four years from now?
THIS.

That's why I don't get it when he cites "residuals" all the time about providing him with a healthy steady income. NO ONE en masse is going to be searching for and watching some dumb duck vlog from 10 years ago he made, let alone - like you said - decide to watch a stale, old vlog of some dude driving around in a Little Tykes paying his taxes or walking and talking about life events that, by the time the person watches, occurred 5 years ago.

I think he REALLY thinks so highly of himself and his worth as a YouTuber that either a) he truly believes this... or b) YouTube WAAAAAY over pays people for the tit they produce.
---
If he really does this - goes to a doctor - he's going to have to get a full battery of medical tests. Which will likely lead to more tests. They are going to take up a LARGE portion of his time. On the dentist front, even just dealing with 6-12 cavities, which he could easily have with his eating habits and the time he's been away from a dentist, will keep him busy and affect his ability to talk some days, let alone root canals or implants. And he hates to wait! I'm not even sure he can handle this.
I'm with you on this. I honestly feel like, once he starts going for bloodwork (e.g., CBC, metabolic, thyroid, lipid panel, etc.), he doesn't realize he's in for a treat. I think he thinks that he'll find a doc, the doc will ask him some questions, knock his knees for reflexes, tell him to stick out his tongue and say "aahhhhh" and that's about it.

In reality, it's going to be the nurse taking his BP before the doc comes in and she notes it's high (likely). Then the doc comes in and says, "let's put it an order for you to get a colonoscopy and routine bloodwork to get a baseline on your health." Then, Adam has to find an in-network lab (Quest, Labcorp, or otherwise - I just go to AdventHealth's hospital lab for mine bc all my physicians are in the same building on the side of the hospital)... Then, he gets to do the urinalysis and bloodwork. Then, he's going to go back for the results... then he's probably going to get on meds for something, or they'll find something... and then it's more testing...

I wouldn't be surprised if it spooks the hell out of him and he abruptly stops going / following thru on things, mid-way.

Alternatively, as these YouTubers are, he'll just monetize and clickbait the hell out of everything. We'll be looking forward to - "En Route to My Colon Exam" "I Went To The Wrong Lab to Get Bloodwork." "Just Found Out Bad News About My Cholesterol" :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Sorry, non, US resident here...how much is health and dental insurance?
For an independent self employed person in Florida that does not qualify for subsidized insurance? It can run 1000.00 a month or more for Medical, Dental, and prescriptions. I know one creator in Florida that pays 2K a month just for insurance
---
He clearly reads here and the subreddit. I think he tried to get Giggles with the house and the appearance of settling down. She saw the red flags and it was nope. 🙅‍♀️ I hope he has mental health coverage in this insurance. I have a feeling if he does travel outside of the U.S. it will be a disaster because we all know he does not research anything before going anywhere. He is a mess

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
OMG. Didn't he already show Walt's grandparents' graves? I swear that he did.

I've been there. Done that. It's in Paisley. It doesn't need a second (or third?!) vlog about it.

Rinse and Woopeat

Reactions: 5
Residuals? WTF? Last time I looked like 70% of his views are on new videos. That other 30% of views will rapidly dwindle when he stops putting out new videos. The YouTube algorithm rewards channels who put out new content. Most of the views on older stuff are likely people just letting videos auto play. I'm guessing most of his money is tied up in that house.

Well, since Bob Dylan sold his back catalogue of songs for hundreds of millions of dollars, Mr. Woo probably, in his diminished mental capacity, thinks he can do the same with his back catalogue of tired boring and dated videos. Of course, in 10 to 20 years people will be listening to "Blowin' in the Wind". And no doubt, in Mr. Woo's sad little brain, the same number of people will be watching the excitement of his passport dilemma and his incessant running of errands in the shitmobile.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
For an independent self employed person in Florida that does not qualify for subsidized insurance? It can run 1000.00 a month or more for Medical, Dental, and prescriptions. I know one creator in Florida that pays 2K a month just for insurance
---
He clearly reads here and the subreddit. I think he tried to get Giggles with the house and the appearance of settling down. She saw the red flags and it was nope. 🙅‍♀️ I hope he has mental health coverage in this insurance. I have a feeling if he does travel outside of the U.S. it will be a disaster because we all know he does not research anything before going anywhere. He is a mess
Most definitely he thought that Giggles would be lured by his 3 bedroom condo & clown cart 🤣 She seems happy with her boyfriend Chey & I don’t think she wants to leave California !

• Haha
I've given his "residuals" talk much more thought than it deserves.

At first, I agree with everyone on here who recognize that recommendations (and therefore views and revenue) will fall off precipitously when he stops uploading new content.

But then I thought: I'm not a YouTuber. I don't know how the system works. Adam's been doing this a long time; he'd have to learn something -- even involuntarily -- during his "tenure". Maybe he knows something that I don't about how YouTube payouts work.

And then it dawned on me: Adam has an inactive YouTube channel! He should have a VERY good idea of what sort of "residuals" come out of a dormant channel.

1715551186261.png

And even that might be skewed because he just recently dumped that video up there where he pointed at his TV with a broom handle.

Granted, he has an order of magnitude more videos on his "second channel, daily vlog channel, TheDailyWoo", but even if you multiply the main channel viewers by 10, that's not enough to sustain Adam's first-class-flying, DVC-staying, clown car driving lifestyle.

But who knows. Maybe he's sitting on a ton of savings in his bank account. Before he started splashing out like a drunken yuppie, he kept his expenses fairly low (no fancy cars, no kids, no expensive divorces). If he's smart, he's been saving diligently for the past 10-15 years and amassed enough to live on for a while. I'm just not sure.

Reactions: 10
He’s practically torpedoed his brand by recycling the same tired locations, events, and catchphrases like some broken record. Zero incentive to keep his followers, and he’s bombing at snagging new ones. I wouldn’t bet on residuals keeping his lights on. The guy’s in a rut unless he actually rolls up his sleeves and works, which I seriously doubt. He’s as adaptable as a brick. Now he’s just a know-it-all claiming to be “punk rock” while sipping lattes in first class to Burbank. Newsflash: that’s not punk rock, that’s poser paradise.

Reactions: 13
Well, it's Mother's Day and I woke up before 6am to drive to a college graduation 2 hours away, the ceremonies lasted a good 4 hours, out to eat and then 2 hours home, so it's been a loooong day and this is gonna be real short.

So thankfully it's a short 20 min vlog of pretty much nothing. I guess "hidden" small towns are like "hidden" Mickeys, in that they aren't really hidden at all because anyone can find them with Google. Anyway, even Adam can't keep it straight if he's seen these spots before or not because they all look kinda the same, so what's the point. Falling down buildings, old buildings, neglected buildings, "yard art", etc.

I kind of skipped around a bit. I see he pointed out a no loitering, skating, etc sign, he always has to read those, and always has to point out water towers, which he does as well. Hey, it's a Post Office :sleep: . He manages to get gas without mentioning the self pumping gas nozzle, but as always documents the price.

He does admit he's visited the Disney grandparent graves before. He reads the plaque. The bizarre overexplaining about how Walt wouldn't exist if the grandparents hadn't met is just "call the doctor, something's wrong" level rambling.

This one isn't doing very well with the views, he really just basically took a day off after his big health insurance walk n talk.

Also, selfishly if Adam's reading, Yanks 2 out of 3 buddy!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Well, it's Mother's Day and I woke up before 6am to drive to a college graduation 2 hours away, the ceremonies lasted a good 4 hours, out to eat and then 2 hours home, so it's been a loooong day and this is gonna be real short.

So thankfully it's a short 20 min vlog of pretty much nothing. I guess "hidden" small towns are like "hidden" Mickeys, in that they aren't really hidden at all because anyone can find them with Google. Anyway, even Adam can't keep it straight if he's seen these spots before or not because they all look kinda the same, so what's the point. Falling down buildings, old buildings, neglected buildings, "yard art", etc.

I kind of skipped around a bit. I see he pointed out a no loitering, skating, etc sign, he always has to read those, and always has to point out water towers, which he does as well. Hey, it's a Post Office :sleep: . He manages to get gas without mentioning the self pumping gas nozzle, but as always documents the price.

He does admit he's visited the Disney grandparent graves before. He reads the plaque. The bizarre overexplaining about how Walt wouldn't exist if the grandparents hadn't met is just "call the doctor, something's wrong" level rambling.

This one isn't doing very well with the views, he really just basically took a day off after his big health insurance walk n talk.

Also, selfishly if Adam's reading, Yanks 2 out of 3 buddy!
Oh snap , Let’s Go Yankees 💙🤣

Reactions: 1
uh, I think he posted this for Mother's Day, but he didn't bother to write "Happy Mother's Day Mama", or "Thanks for everything Mom", he just made sure to note it was the Magic Kingdom so everybody would be sure to know it was Disney-related, JHC

1715566332393.png

It would be funny if he went the Affordable Care Act route and takes advantage of that while complaining about "Uncle Sam" taking his cut every April 15th. I'm sure he's one of those people who doesn't know it's also called "Obamacare", which would probably shake Rev Jim to the core...
I fully expect him to go that route also not realizing that without Obamacare he likely would never have been able to get insurance in the first place given that he’s not getting insurance through an employer or a union. Remember when they could flat out deny you based on your age or pre-existing conditions? Fun times!
---
I wouldn't be surprised if it spooks the hell out of him and he abruptly stops going / following thru on things, mid-way.
Sadly I suspect this is the most likely scenario.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I've given his "residuals" talk much more thought than it deserves.

At first, I agree with everyone on here who recognize that recommendations (and therefore views and revenue) will fall off precipitously when he stops uploading new content.

But then I thought: I'm not a YouTuber. I don't know how the system works. Adam's been doing this a long time; he'd have to learn something -- even involuntarily -- during his "tenure". Maybe he knows something that I don't about how YouTube payouts work.

And then it dawned on me: Adam has an inactive YouTube channel! He should have a VERY good idea of what sort of "residuals" come out of a dormant channel.

View attachment 2931913

And even that might be skewed because he just recently dumped that video up there where he pointed at his TV with a broom handle.

Granted, he has an order of magnitude more videos on his "second channel, daily vlog channel, TheDailyWoo", but even if you multiply the main channel viewers by 10, that's not enough to sustain Adam's first-class-flying, DVC-staying, clown car driving lifestyle.

But who knows. Maybe he's sitting on a ton of savings in his bank account. Before he started splashing out like a drunken yuppie, he kept his expenses fairly low (no fancy cars, no kids, no expensive divorces). If he's smart, he's been saving diligently for the past 10-15 years and amassed enough to live on for a while. I'm just not sure.
He is still getting 2.3 million views a month on the daily woo. Someone on here (I'm not going to) could probably analyse why he gets 50k views on some vids and 150k on others - he obviously can still generate views but is maybe just getting so boring and mundane that even the woovians can't be bothered to watch the inane rumblings of a lonely 49 year old.

Reactions: 3