Adam The Woo #17 Every Day Is A Cheat Day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like I said, I'm no doctor, and it certainly could be creative bankruptcy, all or in part. I used to think that. Lately, I'm starting to swing to obsessive compulsive disorder.
I just feel that he'd look cleaner and more well-groomed if he were truly OCD. 🙃

He works what 3 or 4 hours a day? Why retire? Why keep crash dieting? It's like he can't comprehend certain things. Do people want to watch a 50 year old dude wander around Disney? With him probably because he's been doing it so long.
I've often wondered what he plans to do in retirement. What would he like to do that his current YouTube routine prevents him from doing? Would he just go to the Disney parks and not release videos?

That's why I don't believe the retirement will stick -- not for financial reasons. As much as he lies about his social anxiety, it's clear that he's addicted to the adoration he gets from his fans. If he doesn't realize that now, he will realize it when he gives it up, and I predict he'll quickly run back.

Reactions: 8
When things are tough, it's time for the good old Walk & Talk ™ . Also, make sure you take the time to take down (but not really completely shave clean) the mustache and leave the scattered and haphazard beard for the traditional, once every 6 months, Amish The Woo look. Perhaps because he's seeing his parents right after he films this video, and he wasn't showing up there with the ridiculous mustache. No haircut though, that would be a step too far.

It's time for more announcements where Adam talks about things he probably won't do in the future. Like working out in his garage, and running outside, and running marathons, and weighing himself, and cooking in his kitchen, and peppering in new content, and not ever vlogging from Disney again, and cutting back on dated, ticketed events. I guess that list is long enough for the moment.

Adam announces he has gotten "IN-surance". He doesn't even say health insurance, just insurance. Of course he complains that it's very expensive. Says he hasn't been "insured" for a very long time, and again he certainly means health insurance. "This means I can start progressing forward with health" he says.

Yes, he is very concerned with the magic number of 50. Certain things will go "awry" and it will happen "shortly" and "very very quickly" 😂. Sorry, I don't mean to laugh at someone concerned about their health but for this guy to suddenly be concerned about his health to this extent is pretty rich. Where was this concern when he was plunking down $130k for DVC points to use for vacations for the next whatever years if he was concerned about being about to use them past 50 because his health would very very quickly fall apart? Same with the 3 bedroom $539k house he didn't need? The $17k clown car?

Adam goes on a long speech reminiscing about how he started YouTube. The best part of it is that he was always annoyed working for the man, not because working for the man is just generally annoying but because he always felt he wasn't properly compensated for what he was bringing to places like WalMart and the feed store, and the man was getting rich off his back. So yeah.

He wants to make sure all his affairs are in order now that he's half a century old. Which seems crazy to most of us, but for Adam I kind of get it. You have to keep in mind, he has nobody, pretty much literally. No matter what his poor health might be, he will certainly outlive his parents. And then has his sister. And that's it. The odds of him finding a life companion at this point are slim and he knows it. The odds of him ever having kids are even slimmer. If he died suddenly, for health reasons or getting hit by a bus, he doesn't want to leave a mess for his parents or for her. It will be tough enough for them having to get rid if his pins and clown car and toys and the rest of his stuff. And when his parents are gone, the older he and his sister get, the more difficult it would be for her to deal with if he doesn't have his stuff in order.

He breaks away from this topic to talk about future travel and announce he's chosen an airline to be his main airline, but won't say what it is until later in the video 😂. Wow, what a cliffhanger, I can't wait! He then likens going to the international Disney parks to seeing the Rays in all 30 MLB stadiums, a/k/a a "one and done" type of a thing - he's gonna do it and he ain't ever going back. Of course, you can't trust anything he says and how would he know, maybe he loves one of them and wants to go there more.

However, he then states "once those are done, I just want to go to other countries and see things that are non-theme park related." I'll believe it when I see it, I'll believe it when I see it. Then he says something that makes no sense, which is why I don't believe him - "I don't want to go through all the trouble of getting a passport just to see the Disney parks outside the US, I want to use it fully to see everything." All the trouble? You printed out a form, got a cashier's check and went to the post office. What an avalanche of effort that was!

Adam moves on to the 4,726th review of where he lived in "downtown" St Cloud and all the same stuff he always looks at every time. Here he mentions his BRAND NEW, BIG BIG US-BASED PROJECT FOR 2025 THAT DEPENDS ON THE WEATHER. Yes, it depends on the weather, so he's not sure when he's going to be doing it exactly, but says it's pretty cool. I hope it's cooler than the Rays in every MLB ballpark, and I certainly hope it's cooler than the broomstick with the tv in the living room.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Oops, here's the full post, I hit post too early:

When things are tough, it's time for the good old Walk & Talk ™ . Also, make sure you take the time to take down (but not really completely shave clean) the mustache and leave the scattered and haphazard beard for the traditional, once every 6 months, "Amish The Woo" look. Perhaps because he's seeing his parents right after he films this video, and he wasn't showing up there with the ridiculous mustache. No haircut though, that would be a step too far.

It's time for more announcements where Adam talks about things he probably won't do in the future. Like working out in his garage, and running outside, and running marathons, and weighing himself, and cooking in his kitchen, and peppering in new content, and not ever vlogging from Disney again, and cutting back on dated, ticketed events. I guess that list is long enough for the moment.

Adam announces he has gotten "IN-surance". He doesn't even say health insurance, just insurance. Of course he complains that it's very expensive. Says he hasn't been "insured" for a very long time, and again he certainly means health insurance. "This means I can start progressing forward with health" he says.

Yes, he is very concerned with the magic number of 50. Certain things will go "awry" and it will happen "shortly" and "very very quickly" 😂. Sorry, I don't mean to laugh at someone concerned about their health but for this guy to suddenly be concerned about his health to this extent is pretty rich. Where was this concern when he was plunking down $130k for DVC points to use for vacations for the next whatever years if he was concerned about being about to use them past 50 because his health would very very quickly fall apart? Same with the 3 bedroom $539k house he didn't need? The $17k clown car?

Adam goes on a long speech reminiscing about how he started YouTube. The best part of it is that he was always annoyed working for the man, not because working for the man is just generally annoying but because he always felt he wasn't properly compensated for what he was bringing to places like WalMart and the feed store, and the man was getting rich off his back. So yeah.

He wants to make sure all his affairs are in order now that he's half a century old. Which seems crazy to most of us, but for Adam I kind of get it. You have to keep in mind, he has nobody, pretty much literally. No matter what his poor health might be, he will certainly outlive his parents. And then has his sister. And that's it. The odds of him finding a life companion at this point are slim and he knows it. The odds of him ever having kids are even slimmer. If he died suddenly, for health reasons or getting hit by a bus, he doesn't want to leave a mess for his parents or for her. It will be tough enough for them having to get rid if his pins and clown car and toys and the rest of his stuff. And when his parents are gone, the older he and his sister get, the more difficult it would be for her to deal with if he doesn't have his stuff in order.

He breaks away from this topic to talk about future travel and announce he's chosen an airline to be his main airline, but won't say what it is until later in the video 😂. Wow, what a cliffhanger, I can't wait! <spoiler, he never mentions the airline name> He then likens going to the international Disney parks to seeing the Rays in all 30 MLB stadiums, a "one and done" type of a thing - he's gonna do it and he ain't ever going back. Of course, you can't trust anything he says and how would he know, maybe he loves one of them and wants to go there more.

However, he then states "once those are done, I just want to go to other countries and see things that are non-theme park related." I'll believe it when I see it, I'll believe it when I see it. Then he says something that makes no sense, which is why I don't believe him - "I don't want to go through all the trouble of getting a passport just to see the Disney parks outside the US, I want to use it fully to see everything." All the trouble? You printed out a form, got a cashier's check and went to the post office. What an avalanche of effort that was!

Adam moves on to the 4,726th review of where he lived in "downtown" St Cloud and all the same stuff he always looks at every time (yes, every single thing - OCD). Here he mentions his BRAND NEW, BIG, BIG US-BASED MYSTERY PROJECT FOR 2025 THAT DEPENDS ON THE WEATHER. Yes, it depends on the weather, so he's not sure when he's going to be doing it exactly, but says it's pretty cool. I hope it's cooler than the Rays in every MLB ballpark, and I certainly hope it's cooler than the broomstick with the tv in the living room. Any guesses?

He says he's already had a teeth cleaning but then says he "probably" has some issues - I guess they took x-rays but the dentist hasn't provided a full diagnosis? But then he talks about it like it's going to happen soon, so it's very confusing - has he gone? Hasn't he?
1715447201578.png

He finally mentions the half marathon for the first time in forever (well, I guess he had mentioned it in the comments, but not in an actual video). I think he's hoping his health checkup results in the doctor telling him he shouldn't do it and he gets out of it that way, because it's clear from his lack of prep and his current woeful shot at getting "healthy" that he's not into it.

Not too concerned about anything that he can't take time out to mention the leaf blower he hears - OCD. He again mentions he's not excited about the cost of the health insurance - which is another big reason he is no longer mentioning YouTube retirement, and he again does not mention it in the video.

So he's in St Cloud because that's where he wants to be buried and he's looking at a plot there. No mention if it's a family plot with his parents or what, and of course he doesn't show any of that. Although he's so bad at communicating that at certain points I though he might be looking at a retirement home or something instead of a cemetery plot.

Then he tries to keep everyone interested with lies like "who knows where the wind will blow for me? Yes, I bought a house, and that's nice...but many more stories...more years of impulsiveness" etc., etc., as if he's going to move again or whatever, and trying to perpetuate the myth that he's "impulsive". I can't see him moving again unless he's forced to due to money issues, and he's the complete opposite of impulsive.

My God he shows the STC tattoo on his left wrist like 5 times in this video, ENOUGH ALREADY. Will he actually see a dentist and/or a doctor? WIll he actually follow their advice? I guess we'll see.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
So he's in St Cloud because that's where he wants to be buried and he's looking at a plot there. No mention if it's a family plot with his parents or what, and of course he doesn't show any of that. Although he's so bad at communicating that at certain points I though he might be looking at a retirement home or something instead of a cemetery plot.
Well, that sure sounds like a party. Thank you for watching that, as always.

This guy is a mess and I feel bad for the doctor who gets the 50-year-old patient who not only has never given a tit about his health for his entire adult life, but also doesn't feel anyone is more of an expert on anything than he is. Don't bother wasting your time giving advice, doc. Woo knows it all.
If he died suddenly, for health reasons or getting hit by a bus, he doesn't want to leave a mess for his parents or for her. It will be tough enough for them having to get rid if his pins and clown car and toys and the rest of his stuff.
I'm going to bet his concern isn't leaving his family with the burden of his stuff, it's what will actually happen to that precious treasure once he's gone. I bet he's phoning museums right now. "Hello, Academy Museum of Motion Pictures? I'll be leaving you my collection of Back to the Future memorabilia and the rights to my YouTube lecture on it's most excellent manure scene!"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oops, here's the full post, I hit post too early:

When things are tough, it's time for the good old Walk & Talk ™ . Also, make sure you take the time to take down (but not really completely shave clean) the mustache and leave the scattered and haphazard beard for the traditional, once every 6 months, "Amish The Woo" look. Perhaps because he's seeing his parents right after he films this video, and he wasn't showing up there with the ridiculous mustache. No haircut though, that would be a step too far.

Adam announces he has gotten "IN-surance". He doesn't even say health insurance, just insurance. Of course he complains that it's very expensive. Says he hasn't been "insured" for a very long time, and again he certainly means health insurance. "This means I can start progressing forward with health" he says. Plus, lots of dentists don't even take dental insurance these days.

He breaks away from this topic to talk about future travel and announce he's chosen an airline to be his main airline, but won't say what it is until later in the video 😂. Wow, what a cliffhanger, I can't wait! <spoiler, he never mentions the airline name> He then likens going to the international Disney parks to seeing the Rays in all 30 MLB stadiums, a "one and done" type of a thing - he's gonna do it and he ain't ever going back. Of course, you can't trust anything he says and how would he know, maybe he loves one of them and wants to go there more.

Adam moves on to the 4,726th review of where he lived in "downtown" St Cloud and all the same stuff he always looks at every time (yes, every single thing - OCD). Here he mentions his BRAND NEW, BIG, BIG US-BASED MYSTERY PROJECT FOR 2025 THAT DEPENDS ON THE WEATHER. Yes, it depends on the weather, so he's not sure when he's going to be doing it exactly, but says it's pretty cool. I hope it's cooler than the Rays in every MLB ballpark, and I certainly hope it's cooler than the broomstick with the tv in the living room. Any guesses?

He says he's already had a teeth cleaning but then says he "probably" has some issues - I guess they took x-rays but the dentist hasn't provided a full diagnosis? But then he talks about it like it's going to happen soon, so it's very confusing - has he gone? Hasn't he?
View attachment 2929398

He finally mentions the half marathon for the first time in forever (well, I guess he had mentioned it in the comments, but not in an actual video). I think he's hoping his health checkup results in the doctor telling him he shouldn't do it and he gets out of it that way, because it's clear from his lack of prep and his current woeful shot at getting "healthy" that he's not into it.

Not too concerned about anything that he can't take time out to mention the leaf blower he hears - OCD. He again mentions he's not excited about the cost of the health insurance - which is another big reason he is no longer mentioning YouTube retirement, and he again does not mention it in the video.

Then he tries to keep everyone interested with lies like "who knows where the wind will blow for me? Yes, I bought a house, and that's nice...but many more stories...more years of impulsiveness" etc., etc., as if he's going to move again or whatever, and trying to perpetuate the myth that he's "impulsive". I can't see him moving again unless he's forced to due to money issues, and he's the complete opposite of impulsive.

My God he shows the STC tattoo on his left wrist like 5 times in this video, ENOUGH ALREADY. Will he actually see a dentist and/or a doctor? WIll he actually follow their advice? I guess we'll see.
Great recap.

I went back and watched the part about the teeth. I think he slurred his words together because I think he meant to imply it's been a while SINCE he's had a cleaning because yeah, like you said, a dentist isn't necessarily going to take you on as a brand-new patient and just jump right into a cleaning. They're going to do x-rays first and see what they're dealing with; also, since there are also different levels of cleaning - standard or deep, blah blah blah...and a hygienist does the cleaning, not the dentist (well, typically).

Plus, I'll be waiting for the "My Dental Insurance Isn't What I Thought It'd Be" vlog when he witches about how limited he is with it, or how long he has to wait for a procedure because of it (or the procedure isn't covered). I've found that my past dental insurance with Cigna sucked ass and so I stopped it years' back and actually have saved money in the long run by NOT having it since my dentist (Park Smiles Dentistry in Winter Park) has a membership program with discounts.

Good point about buying all the tit before health insurance (hello, DVC), if it was such a looming thought in his mind that illness is rapidly approaching. Like @TexJones and I've surmised, bets are on that he's been experiencing something which kicked this into high gear.

I do love the tone deaf comment about him never feeling he was getting "compensated" for the level of work he was putting in.

For real, David? For bleeping real? :rolleyes: You think quite highly of yourself, I must say.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I do love the tone deaf comment about him never feeling he was getting "compensated" for the level of work he was putting in.
He seems like he used to really enjoy the traveling and vlogging, but for the last few years the fun has worn off but he's lost at what to do next. I actually think he should go back to working a retail job for a year or two. Maybe once he's been back to living like a real person, he'll rediscover his appreciation for and enjoyment of vlogging and tap into a new stream of creativity to return to.

Or maybe he'll cry because he has no more pin money.

Reactions: 11
I just feel that he'd look cleaner and more well-groomed if he were truly OCD. 🙃
Someone should've told that to Howard Hughes!

Plus, I'll be waiting for the "My Dental Insurance Isn't What I Thought It'd Be" vlog when he witches about how limited he is with it, or how long he has to wait for a procedure because of it (or the procedure isn't covered). I've found that my past dental insurance with Cigna sucked ass and so I stopped it years' back and actually have saved money in the long run by NOT having it since my dentist (Park Smiles Dentistry in Winter Park) has a membership program with discounts.

Good point about buying all the tit before health insurance (hello, DVC), if it was such a looming thought in his mind that illness is rapidly approaching. Like @TexJones and I've surmised, bets are on that he's been experiencing something which kicked this into high gear.
Yeah, I wonder if anyone told him that in addition to paying for the insurance every month, when he goes to the doctor and dentist, depending on what they recommend and what he needs, not everything may be fully covered or covered at all (and the doctors/dentists will certainly suggest things that aren't fully covered on a regular basis), and then he has to pay the rest out of pocket on top of the monthly insurance payment. I suspect if he doesn't know, his reaction will be kind of like when he found out you have to pay property taxes every year. He won't like that at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
About how much is his health insurance per month? He has zero concern about frivolous purchases such as expensive dated events x 2 (for giggles in the past) first class flights, expensive take out crap etc. Yet, being the anti govt freak that he is, it is the necessary ilks of life like taxes and insurance that annoys him. Welcome to civilization and adulthood David. It only took you 50 yrs. Most of us have contributed many dollars in taxes to benefit our country and state for decades. Ofc we wish it were less, but we are appreciative of our ability to do so and live a good life. You however are not. If youtube folded tomorrow or was sold off and reimbursement was drastically reduced what would you do? Guess that keeps you up at night? You may live another 25 yrs and your income is perilous. Good thing you can sell your DVC points, clown car and condo. Will that suffice for 25 yrs? Probably so but not in the manner you have grown accustomed to.

Also, much like his ignorance about property taxes and his HOA fees, he will think his expensive insurance shoukd 100% cover ALL ailments. :LOL: Expect to see that vudeo rant soon!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah, I wonder if anyone told him that in addition to paying for the insurance every month, when he goes to the doctor and dentist, depending on what they recommend and what he needs, not everything may be fully covered or covered at all (and the doctors/dentists will certainly suggest things that aren't fully covered on a regular basis), and then he has to pay the rest out of pocket on top of the monthly insurance payment. I suspect if he doesn't know, his reaction will be kind of like when he found out you have to pay property taxes every year. He won't like that at all.
Yep! I'm waiting for the vlog!

Me thinks he thinks once he pays his monthly premium, all is well and all is covered. 🥴

• Haha
As others have said, it will be quite an experience for Adam when he has to learn the hard way how medical insurance works. For his sake, I hope he didn't end up with an HDHP because he'll never figure out that type of plan. He keeps saying he's "covered" but I'm not convinced he knows what that means.

I did a quick look at healthcare.gov to get an idea of what he might be paying. Lots of plan options and it depends on how rich the benefits are of what he ended up going with. I feel like his path would be to take one of the cheapest available, which runs around $525/month with a $7500 deductible and copays for primary/specialist/urgent care.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
“Congealed” is his new word and he has used it wrong two days in a row.

Congealed: to change from a liquid or soft state to a thick or solid state

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Then he says something that makes no sense, which is why I don't believe him - "I don't want to go through all the trouble of getting a passport just to see the Disney parks outside the US, I want to use it fully to see everything." All the trouble? You printed out a form, got a cashier's check and went to the post office. What an avalanche of effort that was!
How dare you! He also had to spend 30 minutes at Walgreens getting his passport photo!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How dare you! He also had to spend 30 minutes at Walgreens getting his passport photo!
Oh damn, I forgot. He also had to drive at a max of only 30 mph in the clown car there and back, which also took some time. I apologize :cry:
---
About how much is his health insurance per month?
There was absolutely no mention of that from him, so anything is a guess. It would be funny if he went the Affordable Care Act route and takes advantage of that while complaining about "Uncle Sam" taking his cut every April 15th. I'm sure he's one of those people who doesn't know it's also called "Obamacare", which would probably shake Rev Jim to the core...

1715459003569.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Yeah. We know. You didn't have to confirm it.

1715469003279.png

I'm really intrigued by just how much he would legit be earning from residuals...for date-stamped vlogs or just general jackass-type videos from back in the day. WHO is going to be watching that tit 10 to 15 years from now? And we certainly know he's no investment guru.

1715469210166.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.