8inthelandofoz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she always crop out the time stamp/likes that these tattle comments have??
If she doesn't have a tattle account why doesn't she just show those things still in the picture.... šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 8
If I admitted to the water thing then I would admit to whatever else you think I have done - clearly I have no shame in admitting I did report the water incident. You really need to take a look at your own life Cassie. No one is making you read tattle and no one is sending you hate messages directly to you!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I mean, look at these bleeping pathetic hours! Cassie & Alvy really think theyā€™re at retirement age with these stupid hours. Iā€™ve never known a business to have such short hours. Both are very lazy, entitled human beings.
They're on par with boujee Jess's hours. šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Iā€™ve said my fair share about Cashie, but I kind of feel that thereā€™s nothing problematic to witch about anymore. Sheā€™s stopped showing her kids which was always the biggest issue. Sheā€™s private now and really not sharing anything problematic so wouldnā€™t it make sense to leave her be and focus on the ā€œinfluencersā€ that are currently problematicā€¦ Scamderson, MFM, sorry Son, Childfree head etc etcā€¦
Anyway, now Iā€™ve said that Iā€™ll see myself out of this thread āœŒšŸ¼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Iā€™ve said my fair share about Cashie, but I kind of feel that thereā€™s nothing problematic to witch about anymore. Sheā€™s stopped showing her kids which was always the biggest issue. Sheā€™s private now and really not sharing anything problematic so wouldnā€™t it make sense to leave her be and focus on the ā€œinfluencersā€ that are currently problematicā€¦ Scamderson, MFM, sorry Son, Childfree head etc etcā€¦
Donā€™t let the door hit ya on the way out šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Agree. I find her really tiresome and thereā€™s plenty of stuff to laugh at with her (if you want to appeal to my cold dead heart on your stories at least spell my username right, ya silly twit šŸ˜‚), but the ultra-toxic aspect of this thread is weird and super off-putting. Itā€™s a shame because I enjoy bitching about the dumb tit she does and thereā€™s always been plenty of it!

If she wants to charge that much for word vomit instead of cultivating actual two-way friendships and idiots actually want to pay it, then more fool them. At least sheā€™s learned about not selling her children for likes, and has learned not to plug her account here in an attempt to get more followers. šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 18
Iā€™ve watched her stories and Cassie has a point (watch the small minded accuse me of being her again šŸ™ƒ).
Regardless of what people think, it IS coming across super obsessive and unhinged. Thatā€™s why we keep saying it šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Question for the group: people keep saying Cassie wasnā€™t dobbed into work safe so ā€œnobody went real lifeā€ but Cassie has shared screenshots on her stories previously about the work safe visit to her shop. So did someone dob her in or not??
Because thereā€™s been so many lies I canā€™t keep up with what is true and what isnā€™t.

Someone sent a complaint in regarding the water. That IS going real life. You had to have her address to do that. Iā€™d be shitting bricks if that was me so I donā€™t blame her for checking in here to see whatā€™s coming. Makes sense. She has small children to think about protecting.

And a simple way to clear up this profile picture drama is just to share the whole bloody picture šŸ˜‚ why not just share it?

Reactions: 18
Iā€™ve watched her stories and Cassie has a point (watch the small minded accuse me of being her again šŸ™ƒ).
Regardless of what people think, it IS coming across super obsessive and unhinged. Thatā€™s why we keep saying it šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Question for the group: people keep saying Cassie wasnā€™t dobbed into work safe so ā€œnobody went real lifeā€ but Cassie has shared screenshots on her stories previously about the work safe visit to her shop. So did someone dob her in or not??
Because thereā€™s been so many lies I canā€™t keep up with what is true and what isnā€™t.

Someone sent a complaint in regarding the water. That IS going real life. You had to have her address to do that. Iā€™d be shitting bricks if that was me so I donā€™t blame her for checking in here to see whatā€™s coming. Makes sense. She has small children to think about protecting.

And a simple way to clear up this profile picture drama is just to share the whole bloody picture šŸ˜‚ why not just share it?
screenshot of the so called complaint?
I thought she said they just turned up?
something ainā€™t adding šŸ™„

Iā€™m not sure why youā€™re even in here clearly not for the right reasons. Who made you the negotiator and sit in here and demand this and that. šŸ„“

cashie is a liar šŸ¤„
no one has gone real life where is the PROOF???

screenshot of the so called complaint?
I thought she said they just turned up?
something ainā€™t adding šŸ™„

Iā€™m not sure why youā€™re even in here clearly not for the right reasons. Who made you the negotiator and sit in here and demand this and that. šŸ„“

cashie is a liar šŸ¤„
no one has gone real life where is the PROOF???
She posted the email to her stories which looked like a follow up to their visit.

She was dobbed in for her water. That is going real life šŸ™ƒ

And why wonā€™t anyone share the whole photo just to clear their names?
Nobody has to answer to me. Iā€™m just a nobody on the internet. One of millions. But it sure does look suspicious when you wonā€™t šŸ¤”

Reactions: 15
What is this persons current Instagram account?

Do they have an active patreon?

Reactions: 6
A few people really ruined this lol. It was fun for a while till some when too far. Itā€™s now harassment unfortunately.

Reactions: 26
A few people really ruined this lol. It was fun for a while till some when too far. Itā€™s now harassment unfortunately.
No people are only ASSUMING! - Cashie is making it all up make us out to unhinged and you no what you fulled for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No people are only ASSUMING! - Cashie is making it all up make us out to unhinged and you no what you fulled for it.
But is she though??
Cos people have been shown to lie about her and lie about what theyā€™ve done to her so Iā€™m hesitant to believe she really is making it up šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 16
But is she though??
Cos people have been shown to lie about her and lie about what theyā€™ve done to her so Iā€™m hesitant to believe she really is making it up šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Why you even in here? Purposely trying to create drama! Clearly your on cashies side and your entitled to your opinion but doesnā€™t mean itā€™s true. Not even wasting my time responding to you anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.