8inthelandofoz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t think they are unhinged, I just wanna know cos I’m nosey. We all know who Cassie is in this app, so big yaaaawn whenever someone says “ok Cassie” lol like can’t we just be nosey little witches with out being labelled as our Mandurah crab queen?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t think MariaFromMangere has ever shared a screenshot? So come on, share??
I've shared lots! But possibly none since the new thread. It was just another rant on her old page.
---
Screenshot_20240505_145044_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240505_145102_Instagram.jpg

---
Also was a bit reserved to post with the new account as I'm sure she has a trick to try and catch us out and I didn't want to out myself 😂 I'm a big chicken 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Sorry, where is she posting all that stuff? On her new page? So she hasn’t really achieved anything with the moving everything over?

Also if people were calling ATO and Worksafe, then yeah I’d call that unhinged…but I’m not convinced tattlers would do that?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Uh Cassie, thanks for the mention, but if you were my child I would have disapproved of you posting the children online and selling your family life for money. Funnily enough, you stopped sharing your kids’ faces, so at least that shows you have learned from our good advice in the past. Not enough though, because I see you’re still trying to scam your followers with your “VIP” tier that involves an extra poorly-written patreon post a month.

I’m sorry that you/your friend plugged you on here to get you more attention. They’ve never acknowledged it but I hope they apologised to you. I suspect they didn’t because they are actually you. 😂 But seriously, get off tattle, babe. This whole thing is so weird. I feel like both sides are fitting the ‘unhinged’ definition increasingly well!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry, where is she posting all that stuff? On her new page? So she hasn’t really achieved anything with the moving everything over?

Also if people were calling ATO and Worksafe, then yeah I’d call that unhinged…but I’m not convinced tattlers would do that?
I agree I think it’s all lies to suit her narrative.
it makes her sob story look better right? Funny that she has zero proof too. It’s been proven Cashie lies she won’t and hasn’t addressed thoses things!! So sorry theses are very much made up too!
Least I can sleep well at night knowing I’m not unhinged 😂👌

Without sounding like the Tattle Police, for the love of god please tell me no one is doing anything in person to Cassie or doing tit like calling ATO.
Because that truly is unhinged. Let's keep a bit of perspective here, she is not wrong - she is just a mum from Mandurah with heaps of kids and a few lofty goals. She isn't the person anyone wants to die on a ditch for....save that for the real wankers like Sophie Guidolin.

Right now I'm not sure who or what to believe but it all feels a little cray cray.

No I'm not Cassie, No i'm not tone policing. Yes all see myself out!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Wow! Cassie, you’re like the gift that keeps on giving and more! If you think I’m unhinged, then you’re at the same level as me. Call me unhinged, a creep, or whatever else you like, but you have no idea who I even am, which is the funniest thing. Take a seat, girl, and seriously stop obsessing over Tattle and leave us be. Simone Anderson is the biggest bleep out there and gets reported for everything. People see her in WILD and take photos of her; they go next level on her more than we go on you. As much as she's problematic, she isn't as obsessed with Tattle as you are! Have you checked out the Sophie G thread? The Emmy Lou thread? Mate, you have no idea. You’re making money, so we are allowed to speak about you. Get that through those tiny homeschooled brains of yours! Have a blessed day ya “moron”!

• Heart
Without sounding like the Tattle Police, for the love of god please tell me no one is doing anything in person to Cassie or doing tit like calling ATO.
Because that truly is unhinged. Let's keep a bit of perspective here, she is not wrong - she is just a mum from Mandurah with heaps of kids and a few lofty goals. She isn't the person anyone wants to die on a ditch for....save that for the real wankers like Sophie Guidolin.

Right now I'm not sure who or what to believe but it all feels a little cray cray.

I guess that’s what cashie is trying to achieve here making up bulshit with absolutely no proof so people can turn on one another on here and have this exsat conversation. Come on she has lied after lied about having a n account on here for how long? Still lies and you’re believing the pitty posts. Giving scammy vibes!

Reactions: 6

For the love of bleeping god! No one has called the bleeping ATO - where is the proof? No one has ever even seen her in real life - she is just so easy to wind up!!
---

You’re right, she is just a mum from Mandurah. It’s the fact that she keeps saying we have gone real life, called the ATO, stalked her in real life, called Worksafe. The water thing was owned by bots, and so what? It’s not the end of the world. If anyone on here did in fact call the ATO or Worksafe — which she thinks is me because I made a smart comment insinuating I would, but no, I bleeping didn’t... if I did, I would have shut her the duck up and said I did. She is really making a mountain out of a molehill here.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.