Walk With Me Tim

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He really needs to come back down to his level - Brittannia Hotels

Totally out of his chav depth and clearly on the 'wanker client' list of decent hotels and they obviously share it about.

My wife and I have stayed in some of the nicest hotels in the world before we had kids and never felt anything other than special, honoured guests. From the 'lowliest' of rooms right up to a suite that played host to the Queen in Canada - all have been top notch. If you are discrete, you get no problem even wearing 'normie' clothes, be a knob and you'll feel it, in a way that only top end hotels can serve up - crappy stares, the room with the 'problem drains' etc - Tim got the full selection of knob treatment.

They even shut the beach club down and got Pierre (the conceirge's cousin) with his little digger down for the day, to smooth out the pebbles and sand. :ROFLMAO: 🤑 :ROFLMAO:

Tim's problem is he's clearly a knob. The rope out thing.... is it a 'game-on' swinger sign?? Or, does the deluded fool think its somehow cool?

Like I said... Tim, stick to tit hotels, its your level, your speciality, what you're loved for. This high end stuff ain't for a low rent chav mate. Give it up!

Reactions: 17
this thread has got to be one of the most underrated on tattle, the comparisons and nicknames are too funny 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is there a bad smell wherever he goes?! Has he ever thought it might be himself that stinks!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What's with the cord on the jeans? Looks like he has swimmers on underneath and has forgotten to tuck it in. Grim.
The bleached jeans are awful. Mightn't be so bad if they were dark denim.

Reactions: 6
how is he not embarrassed booking these rooms that clearly are normally 2 people for one night stays alone

Reactions: 1
how is he not embarrassed booking these rooms that clearly are normally 2 people for one night stays alone
Not just that, he complains he cant make use of the amenities for one night. Most of these hotels are places you'd stay for more than one night so his reviews aren't valid as he's not showing a long weekend or week in dubai etc and what the hotels has to offer during that time.

Reactions: 3
I'm convinced this pair have time travelled from 2001. Gabby reminds me of a chav version of Amanda from Motherland. He reminds me of the 49 year old dj at a nightclub who spikes his hair up and dresses like a teenager, he's giving 'scooter back in the uk' if anyone remembers scooter 😅

I do enjoy their videos though 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm convinced this pair have time travelled from 2001. Gabby reminds me of a chav version of Amanda from Motherland. He reminds me of the 49 year old dj at a nightclub who spikes his hair up and dresses like a teenager, he's giving 'scooter back in the uk' if anyone remembers scooter 😅

don't disrespect Amanda like that 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 2

My husband loved scooter back in the day 🤣

Spot on there 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
"People really shouldn't bring backpacks" while holding a metre long selfie stick/gopro inside a pyramid is one of the least self-aware things he's said yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Who has apricot chutney with curry ??

Me shouting “ it’s mango chutney you fool” at the tv !!

“ Cairo in Africa” pretty sure he had no idea where he was !!

• Haha
Reactions: 9