Walk With Me Tim

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Go on Tim, you bleeping stroppy 40+ year old teenage man child prick... stick this in yer pipe and smoke it.

Grow up, get some comfy M&S gear and slide into middle age with the rest of us. While your there, get your missus some more appropraite gear so she doesn't look like some muttony swamp donkey looking for a teenage style fumble down the back of Lincoln Community Centre while you both try and relive your long lost youth.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Go on Tim, you bleeping stroppy 40+ year old teenage man child prick... stick this in yer pipe and smoke it.

Grow up, get some comfy M&S gear and slide into middle age with the rest of us. While your there, get your missus some more appropraite gear so she doesn't look like some muttony swamp donkey looking for a teenage style fumble down the back of Lincoln Community Centre while you both try and relive your long lost youth.
Best comment ever 🤣
---
This is what annoys me about youtubers etc they put their whole life online then moan and stamp their feet when someone makes a comment about them, if you don't like people commenting on your kid don't shove them in front of the screen if you don't like people commenting on your grotty house don't film it if you don't like people commenting on your wife don't include her in your vlogs
I'm fed up of them screaming trolls when they don't like a comment get a grip how bloody vain do you have to be to go on to a gossip forum and read comments about yourself in the first place we are not trolls we are simply passing comment on the content you decide to share
They do get a fair few snarky comments on their vlogs too 🤣
If they are reading here get over yourselves you're not some a list celebrities your chavs from yarmouth trying to live a champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget nobody cares

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
They are so obsessed with “trolls” and comments they must be reading here. He mentioned he was gonna do a video about the troll comments soon
*shakes head*

That's the worst thing to do, so Tim, if you read this, don't do a video on Troll Comments. Rise above it and grow a thick pair of skin. Once you acknowledge comments you don't like, you are open to ridicule, and it will get a lot worse. Trust me, I have been on the internet for a long time and have seen everything.

Reactions: 9
Can’t believe they let Caspar stay awake until past 11pm on the safari park trip (Gaby’s vlog) no wonder he was asleep going around the driving part!!

Reactions: 4
Wouldn't be surprised if Casper is autistic. Gabby and her daughter definitely seem to have traits and are very literal.

Reactions: 8
Loving this thread and have just binge read it all 🤣🤣🤣 can we add ‘complimentary’ to the bingo list please….. he’s obsessed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Loving this thread and have just binge read it all 🤣🤣🤣 can we add ‘complimentary’ to the bingo list please….. he’s obsessed 😂
Loved the time the whole mini bar including the drinks were free and he didn’t realise until after he checked out, bet gobby was fuming she didn’t get free booze lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh no, Gabby is in his latest video. Is she now a permanent fixture in his video? Might give this one a miss. I can't stand Gabby, her voice grate me.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Has that poor friendly ghost been strapped into that pushchair the whole day? How about you take him swimming you lazy cunts!

Reactions: 9
Gabby face when the singer was on stage 🤣
---
Tim "holiday parks weren't like this when I was younger"
No I guess a lot has changed in the last 40 years 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
"There's the hot water tank" as he shows at the boiler!

Then getting confused at the wok burner....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has that poor friendly ghost been strapped into that pushchair the whole day? How about you take him swimming you lazy cunts!
He must have been sat in his pushchair all the way through their pre bingo drinks…. Then through bingo…. Sat on his “educational” app on his iPad. Surely that kinda holiday is all about the kids…. It is for us anyway then you enjoy a drink on balcony after he’s gone to bed.
I know we only see snippets of their days/trips….. but even them snippets they are clearly more interested in sitting filming themselves then interacting with their child.
even at 11 at night they are say having a curry filming themselves… whiles he’s back on his iPad. Where all his toys…. Why wouldn’t you pack some toys for him to play with.

Also they say they try and not film others/keep them outta shot but they say and filmed a family with a young child when they were eating breakfast… friendly ghost still strapped in pram!

Reactions: 6
He must have been sat in his pushchair all the way through their pre bingo drinks…. Then through bingo…. Sat on his “educational” app on his iPad. Surely that kinda holiday is all about the kids…. It is for us anyway then you enjoy a drink on balcony after he’s gone to bed.
I know we only see snippets of their days/trips….. but even them snippets they are clearly more interested in sitting filming themselves then interacting with their child.
even at 11 at night they are say having a curry filming themselves… whiles he’s back on his iPad. Where all his toys…. Why wouldn’t you pack some toys for him to play with.

Also they say they try and not film others/keep them outta shot but they say and filmed a family with a young child when they were eating breakfast… friendly ghost still strapped in pram!
Haven't watched till the end yet did they not have him involved with the kids clubs and activities 🤔

Reactions: 1