TheSocialMama.xo #25 Rimimber Rimimber when she dressed like GoldMimber!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg those under eyes 🙈🙈🙈

she’s been totally and utterly botched by her daft pal 😩
Jesus she looks bleeping awful. I can’t tell if it’s water retention/her usual moon face getting bigger or poor aesthetics.

Canny get over the lassie is in her early thirties, looks closer to mid 40’s with that puss

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Got to laugh at her recent story babe those jeans ain't baggy, your crotch is pulling them in tighter than my mum putting a bobble in my hair as a wain.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Got to laugh at her recent story babe those jeans ain't baggy, your crotch is pulling them in tighter than my mum putting a bobble in my hair as a wain.
What does the sentence even mean though:

"No gym today which means the jeans are feeling big on me today!!"

So if I don't go to the gym, my jeans know and also get baggier?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s the lack of punctuation she uses! I think she meant no gym today which means she’s wearing jeans and they're apparently feeling baggy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s the lack of punctuation she uses! I think she meant no gym today which means she’s wearing jeans and they're apparently feeling baggy 🤣
FFS she has been to the gym about 5 times 🤣🤣 they will definitely not be baggy hen 🤣🤣🤣 what world does this loser live in 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
FFS she has been to the gym about 5 times 🤣🤣 they will definitely not be baggy hen 🤣🤣🤣 what world does this loser live in 🤣🤣
Typical Aimee, throws herself into something and buys all the gear only for her to give it up shortly. Mind her pregnancy PT, she went twice then never spoke of it again 😂
We’ll not see it mentioned after next week because the fat mess will come up with an excuse then never go back!

See she’s out for another breakfast, a meal she never eats

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do most people not change clothes for the gym? So you could wear jeans even if going? You’d stink if you just stayed in the same clothes all day without a wash after exercising!

Reactions: 8
Typical Aimee, throws herself into something and buys all the gear only for her to give it up shortly. Mind her pregnancy PT, she went twice then never spoke of it again 😂
We’ll not see it mentioned after next week because the fat mess will come up with an excuse then never go back!

See she’s out for another breakfast, a meal she never eats
Probably cause after the two sessions she was asked to pay. Assume she frequently tags how fantastic the new gym is (esp when she takes brood plus friends to their creche), she thinks they'll give her free membership. Reality is, no one is ever influenced by Aimee. Who would want to go to gym with the possibility of seeing her fanny around taking photos or have your own kids mixed in with Callie. No thanks!!

She’s drives from Kilmarnock to Glasgow for this gym? I’ve only just noticed that. Just because there is free childcare doesn’t mean it’s better for you, she must use some amount of fuel in a week.

Reactions: 6
I looked into this gym your first child goes free then you pay like £10 for each individual child so unless she is getting them all in for free advertising ? She will be a fortune on petrol and a membership or if its a family membership then paying for the extra 2 children on top of the family one
---
So if she is the family package she is £58pm I don't know is that any good?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I looked into this gym your first child goes free then you pay like £10 for each individual child so unless she is getting them all in for free advertising ? She will be a fortune on petrol and a membership or if its a family membership then paying for the extra 2 children on top of the family one
---
The way she goes on about it she makes out like all children are free, she’s took all the kids before sorry but how can that be any fun trying to work out and a toddler or Bebe, kids next to you. Seems stressful to me 😂

Reactions: 6
---
Yeh I would say that’s cheap to be honest ofd them all to be going there - BUT let’s face it, she won’t be going back after the holiday.
Plus the time it takes to drive back & forth and the duration of the workout would mean she is about 3 hours a time!

Reactions: 7
She's made a montage using the same footage... And it's like the before part except there is no after.

Whoever is advising her on content, please, for the love of god, stop.

• Haha
She's made a montage using the same footage... And it's like the before part except there is no after.

Whoever is advising her on content, please, for the love of god, stop.
She also needs to stop with the click bait for the stupid reels. For example, the latest ones with Oakster as the thumbnail, click her reel and its a stupid one of just her laughing at a "memory" that most likely didn't happen! Her followers have jumped up crazy lately so she's never stopping the reels anytime soon as that must be what's getting the engagement.

Have to laugh on the gym one, stay at home working mum of 4.... has she ever worked a day in her life?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That reel - “working” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You don’t have a job hen!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Also that filler under your eyes is revolting- big ange should be shot for doing that to people.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s def trolling us with those sparkley jeans! Add in her sparkley sliders and brave lip duo and she’s really working her pop idol reject look! I hope she buys them for her new svelte figure.

• Haha
Reactions: 11