TheSocialMama.xo #25 Rimimber Rimimber when she dressed like GoldMimber!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely another dig at Kyle's family....View attachment 2923084
Does she even like her own kids FFS? They are just wee cash cows for her so she doesn't need to get an actual job...

Also, who TF says "contact nap"?! She's in there chatting as if she's some parenting/safe sleep expert 🙈. You can just say "aw he's no fell asleep on me during the day in ages".

She's so bloody weird 😂😂!
---
Two laughing Buddhas...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
1000075821.jpg

What the actual duck 😳 Her arse is hanging out! Am I just old or is this acceptable these days? I dread what the front view looks like🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I don’t think that’s meant to fit like that doll lol. Maybe size up about 2 sizes.
---
I’m actually mortified she went out like that 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
View attachment 2931283
What the actual duck 😳 Her arse is hanging out! Am I just old or is this acceptable these days? I dread what the front view looks like🤢
More like she’s been on the wine last night when she was down there herself. On the tap water.. I don’t know why just I find it hard to believe she does not drink at all these days. Doesn’t matter if it’s drunk or drugs you can’t just turn your life around and not have 1 or 2 fallbacks addiction doesn’t work like that.
---
Is that white knickers you can see? Or her backside? All the money and can’t buy black knickers lol.

The stories from the 2 of last night is cringe it’s like some sort of tele ad the way they’re all running about, laughing and her recording. See skanky maw hasn’t looked after the garden either since moving in. Buy these big homes but can’t afford the up keep to keep them looking tidy.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t think that’s meant to fit like that doll lol. Maybe size up about 2 sizes.
---
I’m actually mortified she went out like that 😂😂
lol FFS her beef curtains must be hanging out the front 🤣🤣

Seriously though what a woman, imagine seeing your mum dressed like this.

• Haha
Surely not. Surely taking appetite surpressants while pregnant or TTC is a big no no?

Reactions: 3
I thought she had just had a miscarriage? And she was getting herself back to being fit? Or am I imagining that she said she didn't want another baby because she was depressed or her mood was low when she found out she was pregnant?

I don't wish her any badness I just thought she didn't want to get pregnant again.

Reactions: 5
I thought she had just had a miscarriage? And she was getting herself back to being fit? Or am I imagining that she said she didn't want another baby because she was depressed or her mood was low when she found out she was pregnant?

I don't wish her any badness I just thought she didn't want to get pregnant again.
Someone I know speaks to her and they said she said 100% kids was a no more with business and how it’s a juggle with 2 already, if so why isn’t she taking precautions? Then again same women who smashed a car whilst pregnant and endangers her kids when their in the car in no safety seat.
---
Funny that she’s back to normal the day she is due to go back home.

Reactions: 6
Someone I know speaks to her and they said she said 100% kids was a no more with business and how it’s a juggle with 2 already, if so why isn’t she taking precautions? Then again same women who smashed a car whilst pregnant and endangers her kids when their in the car in no safety seat.
---
Funny that she’s back to normal the day she is due to go back home.

That blows my mind, was she on her phone when she crashed the car?

Reactions: 4
That blows my mind, was she on her phone when she crashed the car?
Who knows, surface water and speeding she said it was aquaplaning which is high speed and wheel can’t get a grip on the road because of surface water. I don’t know if she was drinking during pregnancy or if that all came afterwards.
Watching her youngest on stories she seems to be zoned out and doesn’t really interact or notice if someone speaks to her, I do think could had been alcohol involved because autism is linked to alcohol during pregnancy. Of course we don’t know 100% but it don’t take much to work Big Ang out, known the girl of her since the 2000s 😂

Why does Shaimee keep referring to Baby Reindeer as a documentary!? It wasn't a documentary, it was a drama based on his real life experience. She's an idiot.

• Haha
  • Heart
My mind actually boggles at how she just refuses to put her wee girl in a car seat. She relatively recently crashed her car and wrote it off, so she’s surely not stupid enough to think it won’t ever happen to her as it has…

It’s always bugged me when people on here have stuck up for her saying “say what you want about Angelina but she really makes an effort with the kids… good mum” etc… it’s been said So many times here actually. But I think she’s an absolute shite mum, always have.

Yeah she takes them out… wow amazing! Her kids have always looked manky (they aren’t as bad now but as babies they both looked absolutely neglected!!). The oldest swears (Ang thinks it’s quirky… it’s not… it’s disgusting) and time and time again she’s shown them not in car seats. They are literally life saving, so why is she so not bothered about her kids??

A good mum spends months weighing up the best car seats they can afford for their children. I know I did… Ang pretends like she’s plenty of money, so if that’s not the reason she doesn’t have them, maybe it is simply that she is just a crappy mother?
My point exactly when I say i’m not going to feel sorry for someone just because they have had a miscarriage, not all women deserve kids 🤷‍♀️ this here is a prime example of a woman who does not deserve kids

• Heart
I was literally coming on to say this!! What the hell has happened to her face!?! She's gonna end up looking like the bride of wildenstein xx
Got two swollen shut black eyes, looks absolutely horrendous.

If Angelina wanted a walking advertisment of why to avoid using her salon, she nailed it ✅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12