Theonlygirlinthehouse #4 The only colourful thing in her beige life is her boys colourful language.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she keeps giving updates on the "fb market" sofa and tagging the company wouldn't surprise me if it's some undeclared ad!

Reactions: 6
Of courseeee she’s getting a basic witch sun tattoo. Where do we think it’ll be going?
Oh man, it’s one of those tiny little line drawings too! I vote for wrist or inside of forearm, near the crease of the elbow.
---
The way she keeps giving updates on the "fb market" sofa and tagging the company wouldn't surprise me if it's some undeclared ad!
She is banging on about it an awful lot, isn’t she?

Reactions: 1
Why is she tagging the company when she didn't buy it from them (supposedly) and it's secondhand from FB? Unless she's hoping they'll gift her a brand new one - which wouldn't surprise me at all if that turned out to be her end game.

Reactions: 3
And how much did she spend on that light next to it, even if it was in the sale? She’s just got no control over her spending.

Reactions: 1
Looks like she’s going for a bunch of tiny tattoos. Still think it’s a foot in this photo

IMG_0403.jpeg

I’m interested to see what this basic witch “tattoo tapas” (god she’s a twit sometimes) ends up looking like.

I think she’s after some free covers for the sofa from Loaf, just like she got for the last fb marketplace bargain.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone here know her in real life? I wonder what she’s really like because her insta persona is obnoxious 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Buying- obsessed Basic Botox Beige Bag Lady Weirdly Obsessed With Older Sons…. I am saying she’s having something botanical or sea vibes
---
I think she’s after some free covers for the sofa from Loaf, just like she got for the last fb marketplace bargain.
Yes. This. There isn’t much gets said on Instagram that doesn’t have an ulterior motive

Reactions: 3
Does anyone here know her in real life? I wonder what she’s really like because her insta persona is obnoxious 🙄
Given that she's fallen out with her mum paired with the fact that she doesn't seem to have many friends would suggest that she's a dick off insta aswell!

Reactions: 8