Theonlygirlinthehouse #4 The only colourful thing in her beige life is her boys colourful language.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just what I’d want if I was staying a hotel. Some teen outside in the corridor kicking a ball about. I’d be mortified if that was my kid and immediately get him to stop. But not our Jess, she probably encourage him so she could get content and post about her angel boy.

Reactions: 6
I feel like B was very much the ignored middle child until his footballing career kicked off. Now it's H who is the forgotten one.

Reactions: 9
Just coming to say about the football in the corridor. Send him out to the car park for god’s sake.

Reactions: 1
But her ANGEL needs to practice. I bet that family is such a noise menace everywhere they go. Their neighbours must hate them.

But her ANGEL needs to practice. I bet that family is such a noise menace everywhere they go. Their neighbours must hate them.
Absolutely this, they definitely give off the impression of we do what we want when we want to. I bet the kids are a nightmare in the garden with the footballs, it’s not a massive space so I’d imagine they make a nuisance of themselves on a regular basis. But god forbid the neighbours do any noisy gardening - that annoys Jess no end!

I still think it’s weird how she doesn’t speak or see her mum anymore. Do you think it’s because she’s in contact with her step sisters and the Dubai family?
---
I see Sussex lost 3-2 in the football. Surprised she’s not posted to say what a terrible decision it was, or the ref was wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Hugos favourite job? Probably all his brain cells can handle, waving cars in to park in line 🤣
And what's the betting there just so happens to be golf clubs there? 'Almost brand new' too 🙄
1000023400.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can’t wait to see the bargains she finds - which just so happen to be something that’s been on her wish list for aaaages. And all for 50p!

Just had to get it in there that she wouldn’t normally shop at Next but she because of B she found a dress that she liked. Couldn’t leave it at that, had to make it clear isn’t was a dupe of a much more expensive dress, and not as good, but would do.

Reactions: 7
My god, the clothes. She looks like a child has been given a dressing up box of neutral clothes and told to dress up in disguise. Why so many floaty layers?

• Haha
She looks ridiculous, the white dress is pretty and looked lovely on her. Then she added the next layer, then the next and then the hat. By the end she looked like Joey in friends when he wore all of chandlers clothes at once 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22