The.Yes.Life Abi Jenkins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing that sticks in my mind out of all the stuff she spouted was her saying Erin got up out of bed like a mad woman and pushed Abi out of the way. Erin was about 7 stone soaking wet and she was in the last days of her life. If it was possible though, I’d like to think Erin found the strength to do that because she was sick hearing Abi’s bullshit Tik Toks while she was lying on the bed with her
Yes, that's what I was referring to.
I've seen it all over the years, but that just didn't ring true.
As I say, she's a very dangerous woman!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
I think we spoke about it here at the time - she’s trying to set something up so strangers offer to be with patients who are EOL but hasn’t said anything about training or safeguarding for the patient AND the volunteer! And every EOL patient is bound to be different - how often would the volunteer meet them before the last few days? What information will this person be privvy to? How would the charity deal with it if patients change wills or want to leave money to a volunteer? To be fair she maybe has discussed all this on Tik Tok, I can’t bear to watch her.

Things like that are the reason why the BBC didn’t give her a vanity piece - she doesn’t seem to have any sort of plan in place. I’d be interested to find out if well meaning people are still donating

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Same, never seen that. She makes Erin sound possessed, which is really unkind. Most people at that stage barely have the energy to get out of bed to transfer to the commode beside the bedside, if that is even an option for them. It’s just not possible. Bet it “happened” when absolutely no one else was around. Because it didn’t happen at all.

Woman thrieves off attention.... any attention. Looky see on her fb. Pictures of her sadly deceased grandchild. The babies funeral and most horrifying, pictures of her poor daughter in the depths of despair after loosing her sweet babe. Who shares these pictures to a fb full of by the looks of it pyramid business peeps? Roll on two years, daughter has no Lyra now with her, another child lost 😢 and if you look on her daughter's fb, she was homeless less than a month ago... possibly still is. duck helping strangers dying. Help your daughter get over her grief, and (from what Abi says) addiction. Help her get her life on track and LIVE IT. Not, yes I'm repeating, total strangers die. She's actually a horrible horrible person. Her poor daughter 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Is her £10k fundraising target to pay for her Iceland hike or is it going straight to the hospice? Her posts on this are very confusing.

Reactions: 2
Need to catch up with this. I’ve never seen such a billy bullshitter in all my life. And I’ve seen a fair few.

I’m wondering if - like all good journalists should do, they’ve googled her before the interview and found her tattle thread 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I debated sharing this as I could be looking at completely the wrong people and we all go through hard times. However, all the money talk and trying to make herself out as someone to aspire to be with multiple income streams has irritated me. But there is an Abigail Jenkins and a Chris Jenkins at Welsh addresses on the insolvency register. It may not be them but if it is then I've no idea how they're planning to buy a house or how she can be so preachy about there always being ways to increase your income.

As I say though, this may be two completely different people.

I'm not a "superfan" I genuinely liked her content early on but something's not quite right there.
Their address is on companies house you can easily see if it's the same Jenkins at a Welsh address

Reactions: 1
Ah, see, the cynic in me says she started talking about Erin's death and hashtagging Erin's Angels in stuff right before today's 'buy my self help bullshit videos' posts, so she could try and get those viewers only interested in Erin back. Saint Abi wouldn't surely do that would she?! 🤔

Reactions: 7
She said on live last night that Lyra had been clingy and had little spots on her neck. She then said that their dogs get fleas and sleep in the bed with her and Chris. 😱

• Wow
  • Sick
She said on live last night that Lyra had been clingy and had little spots on her neck. She then said that their dogs get fleas and sleep in the bed with her and Chris. 😱
She's filthy and disgusting. The more I read about her here (can't stand watching her Tik Toks) the more I feel sorry for Erin that she has to be with her in her final days.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She definitely thought that she would get more people buying her special course offer!! What exactly is it? She’s not very good at selling, is she?! Then there’s the online retreat… surely most people who go on a retreat go somewhere relaxing to meditate etc, not staring at a screen with abi preaching to you!

• Haha
I hope her daughter has ok'ed the post she's put up about her grandson. Such a private thing to share with strangers 😶

• Sad
I hope her daughter has ok'ed the post she's put up about her grandson. Such a private thing to share with strangers 😶
I thought exactly this! I know she’s estranged from her daughter, but she does still see her, as she’s been on a walk recently. So, why isn’t Abi spending time her daughter? Instead she’s at a witch Club!!!
I also saw a weird comment on Alex’s birthday post. She said they got him a snake, which is 12 inches and he named it“penis”. Someone commented “is that so alex can tell everyone that he has a 12 inch penis?”…

• Wow
  • Sad
Abi could have at least brushed her hair to go to the cult meeting today. She looked like she had been dragged through a bush backwards. I get she was camping the night before, but a hair brush would’ve made her look less disheveled. I wonder who she pawned Lyra off to today, whilst she went off to the pyramid scheme event?
She’s not mentioned the second house viewing yet… it seems pointless to have a second look, as they can’t possibly raise the £40K deposit quick enough. I’d be shocked if the seller would wait months for them to save up and then get a mortgage, although it appears she has issues with previous business which would affect her ability to get one.

Abi could have at least brushed her hair to go to the cult meeting today. She looked like she had been dragged through a bush backwards. I get she was camping the night before, but a hair brush would’ve made her look less disheveled. I wonder who she pawned Lyra off to today, whilst she went off to the pyramid scheme event?
She’s not mentioned the second house viewing yet… it seems pointless to have a second look, as they can’t possibly raise the £40K deposit quick enough. I’d be shocked if the seller would wait months for them to save up and then get a mortgage, although it appears she has issues with previous business which would affect her ability to get one.
It’s weird, when I was looking to buy I had to have an AIP before the estate agents would even let me book viewings, otherwise it was a waste of their time completely.

It’s weird, when I was looking to buy I had to have an AIP before the estate agents would even let me book viewings, otherwise it was a waste of their time completely.
Same here. The first time I bought a house, I had to have the deposit (I think it was 5% minimum back then!) as well as a mortgage in principle
(I think that’s what is was called). Before any viewings were booked, I had to have met with my mortgage advisor who sorted out the mortgage, so I knew how much I could get a mortgage for, how much I had in savings, and then look at houses in my price range. I’d assume it’s the same now still. It’s unlikely that sellers, estate agents etc would show potential buyers around, without something concrete to prove they could buy.
As she’s self employed, it would make things a little trickier, as you have to provide 2 years worth of regular income. Surely, they’ll be huge gaps, as she stated at Erin’s for months, and there’s no way she could have been working and earning a lot during that time.
If you’re self employed and have months where you don’t earn much, then getting a mortgage isnt possible. Her pyramid scheme nail “business” is o my something she’s done for 2 months, again, not something that the mortgage lenders would be able to see was sustainable. Like someone else said, they pick through bank statements, and £11.25 Henry Hoover £3.50 eye lash curlers, using going to pass as an income stream!
Now, she will likely get some form of benefits for her children who are autistic, and also I’m sure shell get similar to a foster carers payment for lady Lyra. Plus, child maintenance off her son’s dad. Whilst they do look at these amounts, they aren’t going to be reliable amount to go towards monthly mortgage payments.
Not only does she need a mortgage, and to save up £40k deposit, she then needs to have enough coming in each month, to pay the mortgage each month.
£400 000 house amount
£40 000 deposit= £360 000 mortgage owed.
Over 20 years (so she’d be 60) and not including extras, type of mortgage etc, she’d probably be paying £1500 a month. She’ll have to sell an awful lot of stick on nails in a month, oh, I forgot, she will make millions for selling her “online courses bundle” for £25 a pop. No one knows what the course is about, and even the promise of a few free PDF’s, won’t up the sales I don’t think. Maybe she can melt down all the metal pins she got for selling the most fake nails off the popularity of her “best friend”
How many rooms do they actually need? How many FT dependents?
Lady Lyra
Alex
Ifan
Doylan
Charlie
(Apologies for the spellings) They could have a 4 bedroom house, four boys split over 2 rooms, Lyra in one and Chris and Abi in another.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Same here. The first time I bought a house, I had to have the deposit (I think it was 5% minimum back then!) as well as a mortgage in principle
(I think that’s what is was called). Before any viewings were booked, I had to have met with my mortgage advisor who sorted out the mortgage, so I knew how much I could get a mortgage for, how much I had in savings, and then look at houses in my price range. I’d assume it’s the same now still. It’s unlikely that sellers, estate agents etc would show potential buyers around, without something concrete to prove they could buy.
As she’s self employed, it would make things a little trickier, as you have to provide 2 years worth of regular income. Surely, they’ll be huge gaps, as she stated at Erin’s for months, and there’s no way she could have been working and earning a lot during that time.
If you’re self employed and have months where you don’t earn much, then getting a mortgage isnt possible. Her pyramid scheme nail “business” is o my something she’s done for 2 months, again, not something that the mortgage lenders would be able to see was sustainable. Like someone else said, they pick through bank statements, and £11.25 Henry Hoover £3.50 eye lash curlers, using going to pass as an income stream!
Now, she will likely get some form of benefits for her children who are autistic, and also I’m sure shell get similar to a foster carers payment for lady Lyra. Plus, child maintenance off her son’s dad. Whilst they do look at these amounts, they aren’t going to be reliable amount to go towards monthly mortgage payments.
Not only does she need a mortgage, and to save up £40k deposit, she then needs to have enough coming in each month, to pay the mortgage each month.
£400 000 house amount
£40 000 deposit= £360 000 mortgage owed.
Over 20 years (so she’d be 60) and not including extras, type of mortgage etc, she’d probably be paying £1500 a month. She’ll have to sell an awful lot of stick on nails in a month, oh, I forgot, she will make millions for selling her “online courses bundle” for £25 a pop. No one knows what the course is about, and even the promise of a few free PDF’s, won’t up the sales I don’t think. Maybe she can melt down all the metal pins she got for selling the most fake nails off the popularity of her “best friend”
How many rooms do they actually need? How many FT dependents?
Lady Lyra
Alex
Ifan
Doylan
Charlie
(Apologies for the spellings) They could have a 4 bedroom house, four boys split over 2 rooms, Lyra in one and Chris and Abi in another.
She said that they had a builder at the house to get a quote for work that she would want doing to the house and was told that it would cost a lot. A lot of money that she doesn’t have which we already know! I’m surprised the current owners allowed that unless they think they are guaranteed to sell the house.
We have been proved correct in some ways. All of that tit about not needing money or not using Erin’s death to make money because she has ‘multiple income streams’. If she has money invested, surely she can withdraw any profits!

I really hope she’s considered the feelings of Erin’s actual family, when posting these “12 things I wish I’d known about my friend dying”. I know she’s sharing on the basis that she wants to “help” people, but she didn’t have to go into details about Erin being moved from her bedroom to downstairs, once she had passed. It doesn’t sit well with me at all.
Also, Abi looks naked in the video, as she’s wearing the awful strapless play suit

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.