The.Yes.Life Abi Jenkins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t watched any of her videos for ages, is she still talking about setting EA up? I think the ship has sailed on that tbh. Erin touched a lot of people because of her age and all the terrible things her family had gone through and Abi was waiting in the wings like a vulture to capitalise. She knows that’s where she got a lot of a follower boost from and she certainly got a decent holiday (and other stuff I’m sure) out of the money raised for Harley.

She’s just a fantasist. The stuff she said at the time about how the Nurses were coming round to see her and one met with her because she wants to be a part of EA - I’m sure that’s all in Abi’s head. She’s a conwoman who will jump on any one or any thing to gain from.

It’s not cancer related but for anyone who is interested in Go Fund Mes/what they’re raised for and where the money goes, check out the threads on Carly Burdz (who raised £250k after saying her community allotment was vandalised with salt) and James Anderson (the DEPHER plumber/heating engineer)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
No mention of setting up Erin’s Angels but happy to paint herself as an expert “helped Ms Corner navigate her end of life care”.

Charlatan. And in the first picture she looks like Yoda 😤
She’s well pissed off that Erin’s Angeis wasn't mentioned in the interview! It’s probably because there’s no actual charity yet. What was the journalist suppose to say “Abi set up a charity to support people who are dying and have no support. It’s not regulated, and they could be allowing anyone around people at their most vulnerable. The charity is currently selling plastic cups for 5 times the price of a normal cup. They haven’t actually set anything up yet, so we can’t give our readers any information about how they can be helped”

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s well pissed off that Erin’s Angeis wasn't mentioned in the interview! It’s probably because there’s no actual charity yet. What was the journalist suppose to say “Abi set up a charity to support people who are dying and have no support. It’s not regulated, and they could be allowing anyone around people at their most vulnerable. The charity is currently selling plastic cups for 5 times the price of a normal cup. They haven’t actually set anything up yet, so we can’t give our readers any information about how they can be helped”
Exactly! It’s a pie in the sky idea still, it must be about four months since Erin passed and she’s still just talking about it.

Maybe the Journalist is a Tattler and thought it best to steer well clear of it 😂

• Haha
I really hope her new mini series “12 things I wish I’d known about my friend dying before it actually happened” I truly hope she’s told Dan and family what she’s going to say. I’m pretty sure Harley is still at hers, I’m certain he wouldn’t want to hear some of the things she’s saying.
Her first one should be “I wish I’d stayed awake with Erin, so she didn’t die alone”’which is the whole point of the “charity”‘isn’t it?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I debated sharing this as I could be looking at completely the wrong people and we all go through hard times. However, all the money talk and trying to make herself out as someone to aspire to be with multiple income streams has irritated me. But there is an Abigail Jenkins and a Chris Jenkins at Welsh addresses on the insolvency register. It may not be them but if it is then I've no idea how they're planning to buy a house or how she can be so preachy about there always being ways to increase your income.

As I say though, this may be two completely different people.

I'm not a "superfan" I genuinely liked her content early on but something's not quite right there.

Reactions: 4
I debated sharing this as I could be looking at completely the wrong people and we all go through hard times. However, all the money talk and trying to make herself out as someone to aspire to be with multiple income streams has irritated me. But there is an Abigail Jenkins and a Chris Jenkins at Welsh addresses on the insolvency register. It may not be them but if it is then I've no idea how they're planning to buy a house or how she can be so preachy about there always being ways to increase your income.

As I say though, this may be two completely different people.

I'm not a "superfan" I genuinely liked her content early on but something's not quite right there.
It has her year of birth as 92, and she’s definitely not early 30’s!

Reactions: 3
There are a few with the same name. The one I was looking at is August 1983. Could well not be her though.
I’m pretty sure you can’t get a mortgage if your company has closed due to insolvency. It’s ridiculous that they’re even looking at houses that are £400’000, as even if they could get a mortgage, they £40k deposit isn’t going to magically appear by selling a Henry Hoover and a load of other second hand tatt

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If it's her then it's an individual plan she's on, not a business going insolvent. Either way, it would make it very difficult and expensive to get a large mortgage. Having looked at Companies House, there's also company registered called That Purple Place with an Abigail Jenkins as a director with a birthday in August 1983, so it could well be her.

Reactions: 3

Look who is on BBC Wales online
She’s really stuck on this sedation / terminal agitation thing isn’t she. Midazolam doses are prescribed by doctors and administered by DNs as per prescription. They are pretty standard across the board for EOL patients. It is not used to sedate (that is just a side effect in EOL cases) it is used for the anxiety and agitation. Terminal agitation is also not some big secret. Why was she so keen to knock Erin out? As a nurse that seems a bit shady.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s really stuck on this sedation / terminal agitation thing isn’t she. Midazolam doses are prescribed by doctors and administered by DNs as per prescription. They are pretty standard across the board for EOL patients. It is not used to sedate (that is just a side effect in EOL cases) it is used for the anxiety and agitation. Terminal agitation is also not some big secret. Why was she so keen to knock Erin out? As a nurse that seems a bit shady.
When she was harping on about Erin being "knocked out/sedated" i was enraged. It was clear that she was being given midazolam, which, as you say is pretty much standard for terminal agitation/anxiety, and very effective it is too!
I have worked in EOL for years now, and I don’t recognise much of Abi's " experiences". She made out Erin was like a wild animal at one point.....the woman is dangerous!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m a mortgage advisor and unless she goes to someone who isn’t by the book she will never get a mortgage. You have to prove where the deposit comes from for starters and if she provided a bank statement with people donating £1, £2, £3 or if she said ‘Chris sold his lawnmower at the car boot and that’s £5 more towards it’… this would raise so many concerns. She would need to provide proof of her accounts and according to companies house none of them are earning any money.

Reactions: 8
She has said herself, she doesn’t like conventional meds, so I think she probably discourages/disapproved of them as Erin taking anything for her cancer. I’m all for alternative medicines, but alongside those prescribed by trained doctors.
I also suspect, she didn’t like not being in control.

• Heart
She has said herself, she doesn’t like conventional meds, so I think she probably discourages/disapproved of them as Erin taking anything for her cancer. I’m all for alternative medicines, but alongside those prescribed by trained doctors.
That was obvious when Erin did her last tesco trip...Abi's face was a picture!
I loved that video😍

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Midazolam has been used in EOL for absolute years. It works well and is in no way controversial for palliative treatment. It’s given in very small doses and benefits the patients greatly. It should not be viewed as a controversial medication in this instance.

oops sorry thought you said controversial!! My point stands though that midazolam WORKS WELL for palliative patients and she should absolutely not interfere with patient comfort for some woowoo tit. She’s dangerous.

• Heart
I wonder if she would have been against chemotherapy or radiotherapy if the cancer was treatable? I know that Erin did have chemo, but I don’t think Abi was on the scene then.

When she was harping on about Erin being "knocked out/sedated" i was enraged. It was clear that she was being given midazolam, which, as you say is pretty much standard for terminal agitation/anxiety, and very effective it is too!
I have worked in EOL for years now, and I don’t recognise much of Abi's " experiences". She made out Erin was like a wild animal at one point.....the woman is dangerous!
The thing that sticks in my mind out of all the stuff she spouted was her saying Erin got up out of bed like a mad woman and pushed Abi out of the way. Erin was about 7 stone soaking wet and she was in the last days of her life. If it was possible though, I’d like to think Erin found the strength to do that because she was sick hearing Abi’s bullshit Tik Toks while she was lying on the bed with her

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.