The.Yes.Life Abi Jenkins #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Link to the previous thread.

Update Summary: Please feel free to add.

Abi is now back at home but still cashing in on Erins death.
The charity 'Erins Angels' is still not off the ground.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Woop woop a new thread!
Thankyou!
Your " superfans" are ready Abi..to he honest I've had to scroll on when I see her, that smug face and ridiculous voice/actions boil my wee wee!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She really needs to just take out that awful nose ring. It looks like she’s growing an extra nose!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What really grates me is the blurred lines between her own income streams and the aftermath of Erin dying. Not taking anything away from someone’s grief or passing, but she intentionally muddies the waters between what is raised as funds for Erin’s Angels and what goes in her back pocket. It doesn’t sit well with me at all. Starting every video with
‘Good morning/good evening Angels’ - yet her account is the Yes Life. Very shady woman indeed.

• Heart
So she’s not raised ANY money for her Iceland trek until now? I’m pretty sure she said she signed up for that last year, before Erin became very poorly. I have friends who do treks for charity and they’re super fit, yet they find them a challenge. Shes got 4 months to raise £9k, get fit and also save £40k deposit… I wouldn’t be surprised if the trek didn’t happen and she asked people if they didn’t mind if she put the money into Erin’s Angels…
I still can’t believe she’s only 40. I think it’s partly her style, she dresses in quite a frumpy way, and even if she has a more modern dress or something, the rest of her look, ages her. She always does eye make up like she’s in the 80’s too. Also, her hair would actually be ok if she did something with it, maybe got rid of the grey would be a start. I know she’s got a busy household, but I’m pretty sure she could find a few hours to either dye her own hair or go to a salon? Either way, she’s starting to look like Chris’ mum, not wife

I haven’t watched this simpleton for ages, didn’t even realise there was a new thread. That is one hell of a keloid she has got going on 👃 🦌

• Haha
If she’s taking collagen supplements that could be the reason, too much collagen production. She stuck with that now.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
If she’s taking collagen supplements that could be the reason, too much collagen production. She stuck with that now.
Is that a thing? I am about to start taking collagen however my skin cells overproduce due to auto immune issues so I have really bad eczema and psoriasis. I think I need to do some research 🧐

Is that a thing? I am about to start taking collagen however my skin cells overproduce due to auto immune issues so I have really bad eczema and psoriasis. I think I need to do some research 🧐
It can happen. It may make your skin thicken and harden up. I took it for awhile, just gave me the shits 🤣

• Haha
She still reading here then....

She just made reference to 'twatlife' saying 'before anyone attacks..the cruises were booked before 'what happened, happened'
Funny then how she never ever mentioned the cruises till after what happened, happened.

Only those thick angels believe that nonsense.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

She just made reference to 'twatlife' saying 'before anyone attacks..the cruises were booked before 'what happened, happened'
Funny then how she never ever mentioned the cruises till after what happened, happened.

The more she carries on, the higher her tattle thread will move up that Google search 🤣🤣 And the bigger her keiloid will grow 😂😂 It will need its own cabin soon…..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s in the comments saying it isn’t a keloid… sorry but it absolutely is. It doesn’t mean it won’t go if she gets it in time but I had to stick a sterilised needle in mine. Don’t recommend that like but it did work!

Reactions: 1
I HATE the fact she’s saying she doesn’t like going to the doctors. I don’t know anyone who does! It’s funny how she had to go TWICE on the cruise, plus her household is often sick, so alternative medicine isn’t all it’s cracked up to be! (I do think it has a place, but to dismiss modern medicine like she does, is foolish!) The fact she had so many issues to tell the gp about and they are sending her for so many tests, tells me she should have gone there sooner.
I do wonder if she’s exaggerating things to get out if her trek because she hasn’t done the fund raising…

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Is she off on another cruise? How are people so gullible.

Is she off on another cruise? How are people so gullible.
She took her youngest on a cruise as a Christmas present (I think) then the other boys wanted to go somewhere else, so she booked another cruise for them. Maybe instead of forking out all that money on holidays, she should have been saving for a deposit! Even if she got a cheap deal, with it being out of season, it will still have cost more than the norm for Christmas gifts.
She seems to go away a lot, not just abroad, but visiting people, mostly without Chris. They don’t seem to spend a lot of time together, either she’s away, going to retreats, dropping off Lyra with whoever she can find to have her, and then when she is at home, he’s off buying a van. Then she spends hours on live in the evening. They’ve not been married long…

Reactions: 6