The Tummy Diaries (Lottie Drynan) #8 Absolutely not a size 12

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuinely looking dirty here… I know its the fake tan but still…
---
1. Those rugs were not supposed to be left out all winter… just saying
2. Of course it was not your fault, nothing ever is - and of course there is house drama again.
3. Pocket door - spending less money on tacky stuff and investing in functional design… that curtain looks horrible there.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
How is her house such a tit hole? She's actually had to pay someone to sort out PennIES clothes? Wtf?! She's a 30 something wife and mother 🫣

Reactions: 10
So either these organisation things don’t work and aren’t sustainable long term or Lottie is just insanely lazy and obviously is blaming it on her (undiagnosed) ADHD. Like i’m sorry its two adults with one child… how can they not keep it together? Especially given she works from home and makes her own schedule…

Reactions: 9
So either these organisation things don’t work and aren’t sustainable long term or Lottie is just insanely lazy and obviously is blaming it on her (undiagnosed) ADHD. Like i’m sorry its two adults with one child… how can they not keep it together? Especially given she works from home and makes her own schedule…
By work you mean she takes pics of her wearing skanky pants and sticking out her 'bloated' belly or trying on seam-busting clothing with her pal Laura. It's hardly an exhausting day's graft, is it? Nor is it a daily occurrence.

Reactions: 7
The cleaning person also put up another photo of her cleaning and Lottie didn't share that! It looked like her office or something with stuff chucked everywhere

• Wow
Reactions: 3
This is bleeping grimy and embarrassing
The sad part is that all she did was pack stuff away. It will be back to that state within a month. They have too much crap, their house is all about the gram and its not functional. If it was functional then she should be able to keep on top of it. If her mental state is this bad then she needs to consider some serious treatment…

and imagine her stomping her feet that she NEEDS an office more than Ross so hers needs to be first only to turn into this…

Reactions: 7
There is NO excuse for her house to look like that. It's huge, there's space for everything, it's not like she's not got room. Even with the mountains of crap, put it away. Pure laziness.

That’s disgusting 😳 there is no excuse I’m sorry, she has a flexible job and one child who attends nursery so it’s not even like she’s snowed under with kids and can’t manage. There’s being scatty/unorganised and then there’s being pure lazy and bone idle. She needs to sort her priorities out. I know she’ll say it’s her ADHD but it’s viscous circle because if she kept on top of it her ADHD would probably feel more manage too.

Surely she doesn’t believe it’s the clothes that make her bloated?
---
If it was the clothes, wouldn’t she never be bloated as she always wears bloat friendly clothes and her (gifted) symprove or whatever it’s called

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Surely she doesn’t believe it’s the clothes that make her bloated?
---
If it was the clothes, wouldn’t she never be bloated as she always wears bloat friendly clothes and her (gifted) symprove or whatever it’s called
This makes zero sense 😂 what she means to say is tight clothes cling to her fat belly and so emphasise it. Does she even know what bloat means?

Reactions: 4
IMG_8133.png

So, can I get this straight. The back is elasticated so has lots of space, and it’s the boobs that are too tight. Why is she about to pop a button UNDER her boobs? You know, on the area directly where the elasticated back should have some give.
And why is Laura’s seemingly true to size?
---
And how are ANY of them Bridgerton inspired?

Reactions: 4
Despite the fact it doesn’t fit great thats a good shape on her though. When I was larger i dressed to accommodate it.

Reactions: 1
Despite the fact it doesn’t fit great thats a good shape on her though. When I was larger i dressed to accommodate it.
Also it’s a different point but “above a C” means nothing - I’m a 30d with tiny boobs, a 34b would be bigger!

Reactions: 5