The Tummy Diaries (Lottie Drynan) #8 Absolutely not a size 12

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s essentially a combover. She has no hair on the top. In that story she posted from the hairdresser its clear that on the top it all snapped off and she has some ratty longer bits on the bottom. You can see that she combs everything forward… it’s sad actually
Like Donald trump

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is Ross away again or did he completely check out? Or is he away again because he completely checked out?

Reactions: 1
Lottie is more toxic than I imagined. Her husband goes out so of course she just HAS TO HE the martyr mom, building stuff for Pennie, without tools because Ross didn’t respond to her texts at 11pm… also sharing that text was so unnecessary. It just shows the house is still a mess and nothing has a proper home and she just keeps getting more and more crap. They will wind up with a hoarder situation I swear.

Reactions: 13
I did like the Same Dress, Different Bodies reel tonight, they were quite nice dresses BUT whose thread do I post on because I want to say firstly, what the heck has happened to Lottie's hair and secondly, Laura, please don't be obsessed with that short denim dress because it is NOT flattering on you and your leg fake tan is awful!!!! Body scrub first, please!!!!!

Reactions: 6
Check his LinkedIn!
This is a peak LinkedIn post. It's got everything- photos of a conference no one gives a tit about, a inconspicuous event (usually a humble brag), tagging a work colleague then turning that event into a revelation and creating a bullet pointed industry think piece. He is only missing the sentence "Had a great time at....."

LinkedIn is cooked.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Right send me off to a rave thread if you must but I think that polka dot dress is good on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her saying the green dress runs small and the size 12 wouldn’t zip up. It’s because you’re not a size 12 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thing is I’ve got the odd 8 dress in my wardrobe but I’m a 10-12 - I’d say prob a 12 safest…just because you have an item of clothing in a size doesn’t make you that size! And for it not to zip up its massively too small

Reactions: 3
Also if she’s basing her size off the rusty orange one I have that and it runs big, I’m currently an 18-20 depending on the shop and I needed to get a 16 in that dress for it to fit

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I just can’t help myself documenting the trump quiff hair… Lottie if you read here pleaseeeeeeeeee just get some k18 and give your hair a brush
What pisses me off with influencers like Lottie is that she's promoting hair regrowth products on her LTK page that obviously do not work. What she really needs to do is see a trichologist to rule anything out behind the hair loss, bin the bleach, cut it all off and start over.

Stop flogging Symprove, which is clearly also doing NOTHING for your bloating issues yet you continue to market it at your followers. See a doctor to rule out diastasis recti. I had that after my last child and the soft but pregnant look was a feature. I have IBS too so am familiar with all kinds of bloating vs. fat. vs. diastasis recti (all 3 at once at one point!) It's good to sort it because a weak core will give you back pain and other physical problems later in life.

My rambling point is stop flogging shite that doesn't work for problems you haven't had medically diagnosed and possibly don't even have! And if you've changed clothes size just frickin' admit to it. Body acceptance should involve honesty, surely? And you ain't the same size 12 you were when you started your insta-life Lottie.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19