Terrie McEvoy #17 Terrie Poppins and the Repromed lie, us tattlers will never let that one die

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Terrie must have made a couple of new accounts on here... works hard 🤣
😂😂 what about the full time nurses in this country working twelve hour shifts and barely scraping by, oh but that’s right, Terrie is ‘a nurse’ those are the people working hard not little miss jump on a plane at any given opportunity ( without her child) 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
1 bedroom for her & the handbag. 1 for the child. 1 for a dressing room for terror & 2 for the babysitters who will end up living with them to raise the child 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh feck off. Could have gotten a 3-bed in Malahide or wherever. But sure its all about showing off, entertaining guests (endless number of "friends"), and being able to say - we have a 5-bedroom house (in which we spend less than 3 months per year in total) 🙄
In an area where there is nothing 😂😂 I’m not from Dublin but surely Malahide etc would have been more appealing for her I don’t get why she brought in an area that has very little. Maybe she brought purely cause it’s so close to airport and she lives in the airport 😂😂🙈

2 bedroom for her & the handbag. 1 for the child. 1 for a dressing room for terror & 2 for the babysitters who will end up living with them to raise the child 😂😂😂
What about the dog??? 😳 Jake or whatever has to have a bedroom of his own surely..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They live in a well known area though with beach nearby etc I’m surprised she went for something so basic in an area with very little around cause like you said for that money you could of brought something in a better location
Exactly and it’s not like they need that amount of space that they are buying. I am sure she could have got something closer to the sea with local amenities for similar or less money. She’s barely around for her family and I doubt Terrie will have anymore kids the way she carries on. It’s pure notions

Reactions: 3
Exactly and it’s not like they need a that amount of space that they are buying. I am sure she could have got something closer to the sea with local amenities for similar or less money. She’s barely around for her family and I doubt Terrie will have anymore kids the way she carries on. It’s pure notions
She had that child purely for the gram she doesn’t have a maternal bone in her body couldn’t see her having anymore

Reactions: 10
She had that child purely for the gram she doesn’t have a maternal bone in her body couldn’t see her having anymore
She was in belly tops and jetting off skiing weeks after giving birth. The handbag wanted a child id say and it was done to keep him happy. It sounds cold to say but that’s what her behaviour shows.

Reactions: 4
In an area where there is nothing 😂😂 I’m not from Dublin but surely Malahide etc would have been more appealing for her I don’t get why she brought in an area that has very little. Maybe she brought purely cause it’s so close to airport and she lives in the airport 😂😂🙈
Because she couldn’t afford malahide! That house would be 4x the price in malahide

Last edited:
She was in belly tops and jetting off skiing weeks after giving birth. The handbag wanted a child id say and it was done to keep him happy. It sounds cold to say but that’s what her behaviour shows.
Your right I’d say she’s high maintenance out and out and he’s like her little lap dog but infairness to him he keeps the house and everything in that regard moving smoothly. She’s like a teenager the way she goes on

Because she couldn’t afford malahide! That gone would be 4x the price in malahide
For that money surely she’d get something with less bedrooms etc in a nicer area. I don’t get why she needs 5 bedrooms with 1 child shes hardly going have anymore maybe 1 more max but still doesn’t need 5 bedrooms a 3/4 bed surely would of been enough 🙈
---
True. Just looked at some. 4 bedrooms go over a million. 5 go into 1.5 million easily.. Next best thing I guess 🤷‍♀️
Why does she need 5 bedrooms though 🤷‍♀️surely a 3 bed would of been enough for her

Oh feck off. Could have gotten a 3-bed in Malahide or wherever. But sure its all about showing off, entertaining guests (endless number of "friends"), and being able to say - we have a 5-bedroom house (in which we spend less than 3 months per year in total) 🙄
I’m sure the handbags family will be first on the list for a visit . . . Oh no wait!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She'll be even more insufferable if that's even possible! Myself and my husband worked our arses off for our respectable terraced house. We both work full time and would love an extension/new bedroom/new garden but with the way prices are going right now we'd be lucky to get a new toilet 🙈 But we're supposed to be grateful for what we have (which we are) but it's so frustrating when you see this one pissing off on holidays every month, nights out, enough new clothes for a lifetime and she ends up with a house worth €850,000?! The unfairness of it all 😡😡
Wouldn’t compare yourself to this scumbag. Would you pretend to have fertility issues to make a quick buck? She’ll have no luck with it. She’ll be advertising tarmac soon by the sounds of it

Reactions: 15

they don’t look anything spectacular the garden also looks tiny. I’m surprised at her if I’m honest she lives in the garden and the beach. The place they were renting looked so much nicer

That's true. Croia was telling her coworkers that she gets a good amount of money per ad too. For the life of me I can't remember what was the exact amount but it was impressive enough for her age etc.
What co workers? She doesn’t have a job

• Haha
I’m calling it now, she’ll have that Ventura Design crowd in for free to do up the house, either that or roll on the Matt Britton, Gibson paving, Emma mattress, whoever the duck will do her floors and tiles for free collabs 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m calling it now, she’ll have that Ventura Design crowd in for free to do up the house, either that or roll on the Matt Britton, Gibson paving, Emma mattress, whoever the duck will do her floors and tiles for free collabs 🙄🙄🙄🙄
And whoever did the back garden in the rental.. for free #ad #gifted
She will be like Lynn Kelly 2.0

Reactions: 6