Terrie McEvoy #17 Terrie Poppins and the Repromed lie, us tattlers will never let that one die

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you ❤ would never have gotten it 😅😅 be handy for her seeing as she lives in the airport. Had a look at boards.ie as well about the area 😬
That’s how I spotted it 😂😂😂 I’m not from Dublin but it seems pretty normal for a house to be that price 🙈 it’s nice but wouldn’t be my cup of tea especially if I was paying that much. Jesus mortgage must be high you’d need a good deposit for that no doubt but I’d say she paid outright

Reactions: 5
Ok but how did she save €73 grand for a deposit like Jesus that’s some amount of money, most normal peoples wages for 2 years. That estate sounds rough as Fuk but still looks like a nice house! Their mortgage every month must be extortionate 🫣

Lads give me another hint, I cannot figure out where this is lol
Don’t search Daft. Search new homes Co. Dublin & it’s just outside Swords & a few minutes from the airport. The Meadows, Rowlestown.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Location, location, location is all that matters. Can’t see anything that would make me want to live there.
Not from Dublin so don’t know area but going by house prices in Dublin it seems a normal amount to pay
---
Ok but how did she save €73 grand for a deposit like Jesus that’s some amount of money, most normal peoples wages for 2 years. That estate sounds rough as Fuk but still looks like a nice house! Their mortgage every month must be extortionate 🫣
She’s making a killing someone said she made 8k from one wedding showcase she did so I can only imagine what she gets for ads etc

Reactions: 1
https://stanleyestateagents.ie/the-meadows-rowlestown-new-homes/

Wow! Looks fab to be fair to them. As much as she’s a dose. I wish her the best. She does work very hard and she doesn’t see the kid that much. She trying to keep them all a float
Work?? Are you having a laugh? And it’s her choice not to see her kid, it’s not like she’s on long business trips or works away from home, she chooses to duck off on holiday every other week, have stay cations pretty much weekly at this stage and multiple nights out a week also!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Work?? Are you having a laugh? And it’s her choice not to see her kid, it’s not like she’s on long business trips or works away from home, she chooses to duck off on holiday every other week, have stay cations pretty much weekly at this stage and multiple nights out a week also!
Exactly if that’s what ya call working 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Ah it does look fab now in fairness!! Credit where credits due… she does work her ass off!
You all know that she is not my cup of tea at all and I’ll be the first to call her out on her BS…. Work as in, ad after ad after ad after ad doing our bleeping head in. She’s the worst of them by far…. But look the house she ‘ bought’ ( if she did buy it, that is)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don't engage - it's Terrie herself..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Look back on my history!!! I’m certainly not Terrie 🤣🤣🤣 I think you all know I hate the girl. I’m just giving credit where credits due? 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Look at the things people are saying on boards. Would ya be bothered. Council were buying some of them apparently and housing travellers and your paying over 750k for a house 🙈 no playground or beach near for the child either and we know Terry loves an outdoor lifestyle so not sure why she brought. I was always under the assumption she would go back to Oz eventually

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Actually surprised she didn't buy in Malahide or Rush/Skerries seeing as she goes on about how much she loves being beside the sea & Sydney is her water baby 😂 Looks like a nice house but wouldn't be mad on the area thats just me though 🤷🏼‍♀️

Actually surprised she didn't buy in Malahide or Rush/Skerries seeing as she goes on about how much she loves being beside the sea & Sydney is her water baby 😂 Looks like a nice house but wouldn't be mad on the area thats just me though 🤷🏼‍♀️
Ya I’m not from Dublin but going by the things people are saying their is nothing nearby and nothing for children not even a park or beach I’m surprised she brought it if that’s the case she lives on the beach

Reactions: 2
That’s how I spotted it 😂😂😂 I’m not from Dublin but it seems pretty normal for a house to be that price 🙈 it’s nice but wouldn’t be my cup of tea especially if I was paying that much. Jesus mortgage must be high you’d need a good deposit for that no doubt but I’d say she paid outright
Agree, It wouldn’t be for me at that price point. I’m from Dublin and yes it is a good location, however there is only three of them and a dog, they could have gotten something more standard but be in a better area with actual amenities (probably saved money as well). But I suppose she has to compete with Sue and Rosie’s malahide mansions so this is what she goes for. It just wouldn’t be for me for that amount of money, and I say that as someone from Dublin.

Reactions: 6
5 beds 1 child would ya be bothered
Oh feck off. Could have gotten a 3-bed in Malahide or wherever. But sure its all about showing off, entertaining guests (endless number of "friends"), and being able to say - we have a 5-bedroom house (in which we spend less than 3 months per year in total) 🙄

Agree, It wouldn’t be for me at that price point. I’m from Dublin and yes it is a good location, however there is only three of them and a dog, they could have gotten something more standard but be in a better area with actual amenities (probably saved money as well). But I suppose she has to compete with Sue and Rosie’s malahide mansions so this is what she goes for. It just wouldn’t be for me for that amount of money, and I say that as someone from Dublin.
They live in a well known area though with beach nearby etc I’m surprised she went for something so basic in an area with very little around cause like you said for that money you could of brought something in a better location