Shannen Joyce #16 Girls are made of sugar and spice but Shannen is made of Fraud and Vice.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was 200k actually , 179 k on the main go fund me and bperfect had one for 20k odd and a other for 7k from voduz, I'd say she still has some sure it was during covid and we couldn't go anywhere to spend money , plus barry was with her and working
So why is she snapping someone reported her for HAP.

Reactions: 4
Gone where? What could she have spent it on? How much was it again?
---
Looking back at an older thread summaries, it was calculated to be approx €200,000 including all her GFMs (think there were 3).

Didn't she also pay to rent an apartment in Dublin after her transplant, instead of taking the free one the hospital offered?? Was also a trip to Castlemartyr resort very soon after the GFM.

---
For anyone who wants a recap or a refresher on Shannen, thread #9, post 3 is a good read. Think it was written to start a wiki, but that never happened.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
There was a wiki started. Have asked for a pink wiki button to link it to thread

Reactions: 5
There was a wiki started. Have asked for a pink wiki button to link it to thread
Ah brilliant! Didn't realise it was already set up. Hope we get that pink button soon!
Edit: just copy and pasted in Part 2 to the Wiki. Not sure who to credit, possibly @The jigs and the reels and @dontcome@me!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
It always surprises me that someone who had cancer and thankfully recovered, is so poor with their nutrition. She eats so poorly, all convenience foods and takeaways. Strange carry on.

Reactions: 9
Would love to know what she was doing in the Furniture centre in Blackpool as she hasn’t declared it as an ad. Totally off the beaten track for her!

Would love to know what she was doing in the Furniture centre in Blackpool as she hasn’t declared it as an ad. Totally off the beaten track for her!
There was a couple of other wans last year that did the same I think, I know Julie Twins and Me was one, and maybe Liz Reaney? I remember thinking, it sounds like an ad, it looks like an ad, it's an awful coincidence that they both recently shopped there, but not declared an ad at the time...

Reactions: 6
This was posted on insta this eve - I know someone asked how much it is to buy bots not so long ago
1000024051.jpg

• Haha
Aw Shannon duck right off with the drip feeding a man's leg driving the car 🙄 Gurrantee it's her dad .Mog.

• Haha
Reactions: 10