Shannen Joyce #16 Girls are made of sugar and spice but Shannen is made of Fraud and Vice.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only 11 likes on her Tiktok for her chemist warehouse vid since last night, let's watch it Miraculously jump over the next few hours as she reaches for the credit card filled with the G.F.M.money.🤔
She bought 100 likes yesterday at some stage

Reactions: 4
Gone where? What could she have spent it on? How much was it again?
---

Over 100k, holidays, family, rent, car ,clothes shopping etc . Coke. Very easily spent. Sure yer man podge and rodge done a bunk when the money was gone I'd say ....

Reactions: 10
---

Over 100k, holidays, family, rent, car ,clothes shopping etc . Coke. Very easily spent. Sure yer man podge and rodge done a bunk when the money was gone I'd say ....
Ah yes, I’d say that money is long gone alright

Reactions: 5
chemo can damage your teeth, cocaine does damage your teeth
I was thinking the coke - do u not remember she was flogging the teeth whitening machine thingy and strips like all the other z lister huns years ago.

The enamel on her teeth is shot - the coke rubbing...

Reactions: 2
I was thinking the coke - do u not remember she was flogging the teeth whitening machine thingy and strips like all the other z lister huns years ago.

The enamel on her teeth is shot - the coke rubbing...
I haven’t watched her much since the baby grow saga tbh but I’d always dabble in and out cus she is just despicable 😂 I missed all of the missy stuff too and have been creeping over on thread 4 trying to find it 😂

Reactions: 2
---

It was 200k actually , 179 k on the main go fund me and bperfect had one for 20k odd and a other for 7k from voduz, I'd say she still has some sure it was during covid and we couldn't go anywhere to spend money , plus barry was with her and working

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7