Secret Celebrity Gossip #160

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pill and the washing machine. Those were the two most liberating developments of the 20th century for women.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
The pill and the washing machine. Those were the two most liberating developments of the 20th century for women.
My Nan still uses a twin tub, it sounds like Concorde taking off and the whole kitchen vibrates when she uses the spin dryer. Me and my sisters offered to get her a 'proper' washing machine/tumble dryer combo but she's nearly 89 and though she wouldn't admit it, she's scared of new stuff. Wash day is still Monday and she still hangs everything out on the line, whatever the weather.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
We had a twin tub,hose attached to your tap,before that we had a magnet laundry that could collect your washing bring it back quite wet but in a white laundry bags..Oh memories.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't Think Ryan Gosling looks quite as bad as that picture makes it seem. He's definitely had fillers but he looks much more himself in this photo taken at the same event.

View attachment 2901297
Just watching the Alison Hammond interview with him and Emily Blunt on This Morning and he’s definitely done something to his cheeks. It’s more noticeable as he’s smiling here

5F9CC420-69D9-4C88-98FE-AA7577BD54E2.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I saw a clip on Instagram, definitely looks like he's gone way too far with the fillers.

Reactions: 12
Loathe Joan Collins. & she doesn't look anything like that at 90 - it takes hours of make up lighting and wigs to pass as human. Ghastly, foul old Tory. Constantly moaning about the 'obesity crisis' but happy to advertise Snickers.
Not to worry, she’ll be dead soon.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
interesting, she could have 10+ but her lifestyle over the years makes me feel it’s unlikely. She’ll probably live to 110. 🤣
She'll want to out live the age the Queen was then she'll die happy with her achievement 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What has Adele done to her face? Her nose is pencil thin now with big nostrils.
View attachment 2904127
She looks like one of the players just ran past farting in her direction. The horrible pinched nose look always looks like they’ve just smelt a fart and are trying to mask their disgust. I don’t get it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.