Sarah Burke #111 Renew me this renew me that, I moved to the south side to a little granny flat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Im not that mom” but will make fakeaways daily to feed her own fat face
Cue the white chicks tik toc squeezing belly into her clothes that dont fit 🙄

Reactions: 9
Let me know if you want the full video, sure the big ape already told us she videoed it all 🙄 pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We got a glimpse of the original dress, didn’t Donna send her a video of her running around the house wearing it and burp shared it? I know I didn’t imagine that 🙈

It was a good bit after the breakup I think. Not sure if it was around the reveal of enamel ridden tintin

• Wow
  • Haha
She's so weak for herself with the make-up on. She's looking at herself shyly on the screen. Fluttering her lashes at herself 😅 what a bleeping ape. She hasn't half a brain cell if that brain of hers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Sick of these morons all eye bleeping themselves. 😂

She needs to put on her glasses to see what it really looks like

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Was that the cousin Cayra with the makeup a few pages back? If so she needs to step away from the makeup.

• Haha
Supermom having another pop at Burps this morning 😂 saying she should be hospitalised cos she coughed her soul up last night but then saying nah she's only being dramatic 🤣

NO love lost there

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Jesus Burps - you talk some shite! Thats all I have for the morning.

• Haha
Oh I didn't think of that, I thought it was her big "try on" that she's very excited about 🙄. I was going to hazard a guess at her signing herself up for the asos affiliate programme so she can pretend that they want to work with her
You’re probably right, she could be doing bridal looks or something 🙃

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.