Sarah Burke #111 Renew me this renew me that, I moved to the south side to a little granny flat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in the Elvis impersonators jumpsuit is she wearing in her latest story 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thanks for the update in your day sarah wouldn't of slept a wink tonight without your daily update 🙄

I'm far from mother of the year 😂 but luke should be in bed not up watching a movie on a school night

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve seen it all now, she can make a homemade pizza which is 800 calories but the carbs and fat are probably through the roof yet tonight the salmon was high in calories 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What in the Elvis impersonators jumpsuit is she wearing in her latest story 😳
I’ve a sneaky feeling that they have gotten married and that was her registry office outfit, a white jazzy number today and a wifey tshirt yesterday, kinda hints they have done the legal bit

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
More REFAIL then renew. She has failed miserably since she met Keet. She can commit to nothing unless it comes easy. Instead of botox trying eating right and drinking water. Instead of ridiculous ‘weightloss’ treatments. Exercise and eat healthy. Nah. They are too much like hard work. The only thing she has succeeded in is putting on weight.

Wasn't koro mentioned here either today or yesterday and low and behold her smoothie today is in a koro jar with the glass straw 🙄 Hi sayyrrruuuhhh girl 👋 tell us about your new gaf 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve a sneaky feeling that they have gotten married and that was her registry office outfit, a white jazzy number today and a wifey tshirt yesterday, kinda hints they have done the legal bit
Oh I didn't think of that, I thought it was her big "try on" that she's very excited about 🙄. I was going to hazard a guess at her signing herself up for the asos affiliate programme so she can pretend that they want to work with her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Again with the roller 😭😭😭😭 she is driving me mad with the bleeping roller permanently attached to her dirtballs head
It’s a balaclava she needs, not botox.
bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I think her content is gonna be bridal or hen outfits all white we are in for a treat 😂

maybe a “which dress should I wear for my forrrriiiinnnn weddin” I’d love to know what the dress for the first wedding was like, she was a LOT lighter then, I was looking forward to the reveal, was thinking figure hugging, she brought beddy in and all to see it on her. Probably wouldn’t go up her thigh now, teet is not good for her, she settled with th first yoke that came along to get one up on Brian, trying to make him jealous and that backfired so she was stuck with teet.

The hair she has in the roller all day is shining with grease she constantly touches it 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Again with the roller 😭😭😭😭 she is driving me mad with the bleeping roller permanently attached to her dirtballs head
It’s a balaclava she needs, not botox.
bleep
The roller lifts up a few of her chins 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
maybe a “which dress should I wear for my forrrriiiinnnn weddin” I’d love to know what the dress for the first wedding was like, she was a LOT lighter then, I was looking forward to the reveal, was thinking figure hugging, she brought beddy in and all to see it on her. Probably wouldn’t go up her thigh now, teet is not good for her, she settled with th first yoke that came along to get one up on Brian, trying to make him jealous and that backfired so she was stuck with teet.
YES 👏 and Brian WAS good looking and I'm willing to die on that hill 😤

Expressionate 😂 FFS

Booaat, Tina taking her out of school for cheap holidays didn't do her any harm

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.