Ruby thompstone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what her sisters think about it. Funny how not one member of her family has been promoting the page to try and get them to Disney? It’s actually embarrassing trying to make out he’s her ‘boss’ when that’s her father in law and kids granddad. I also swear she slagged off his family to the high heavens and said not one of them make any effort with their children???

Reactions: 12
She's made it soo clear she's back with him, reposting a bargainsfoodstore video of them asking her about her relationship status and you can her and the boy looking at * lorenzo* in the back ground. Ruby love just admit your back together. Absolutely embarrassing mate and your poor kids? Do you even bother with them anymore????

Reactions: 8
She's made it soo clear she's back with him, reposting a bargainsfoodstore video of them asking her about her relationship status and you can her and the boy looking at * lorenzo* in the back ground. Ruby love just admit your back together. Absolutely embarrassing mate and your poor kids? Do you even bother with them anymore????
Oh my god yes you can see her STARING into Lorenzos soul when she says ‘no one’s asked me to be their girlfriend’

Reactions: 3
Oh my god yes you can see her STARING into Lorenzos soul when she says ‘no one’s asked me to be their girlfriend’
I’m DYING for the day she admits it
---
And the comment saying how her date went to tit, I bet it’s because he told her he loves her wants her back etc 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
It’s embarrassing that she’s begging her baby dads side of family for a holiday? And that lorenzo must’ve come to her with this opportunity and felt so smug to see her begging for this holiday, which is just to get his business followers!!! They’re only on 54K, none of her family have shown any support which means they do not approve, if Ruby wanted to be a TikTok shop presenter her friend Jess literally does that, I know what I’d prefer to do. I can guarantee he won’t give them the holiday he’ll keep putting if off

Reactions: 9
Less than a year ago this girl was SOBBING that he was with another girl whilst she was pregnant
Making constant digs at him on tiktok
Making fun of the fact he doesn’t drive and uses her for lifts
Making fun of him having no money and asking her for some
Making videos about narcissistic partners
Calling him a deadbeat dad for moving abroad for abit when Frankie was born

just to get back with him 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’m embarrassed for her

Reactions: 13
Less than a year ago this girl was SOBBING that he was with another girl whilst she was pregnant
Making constant digs at him on tiktok
Making fun of the fact he doesn’t drive and uses her for lifts
Making fun of him having no money and asking her for some
Making videos about narcissistic partners
Calling him a deadbeat dad for moving abroad for abit when Frankie was born

just to get back with him 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’m embarrassed for her
Let’s not forget making fun of his real name which is Loren or the fact she paid for his veneers🤣🤣 oh and what about the fake lifestyle he tries to portray yet has no money?
It’s been obvious for months she’s been back with him / in the process because she suddenly stopped slating him online. Understandably he is the children’s dad, but I would never be able to forgive or forget someone for any of the things he done. The way he treated her when she was pregnant with Frankie was absolutely vile, he didn’t even want to be there for the birth because he had a new girlfriend. He then fucked off on holiday for weeks when he was a newborn. That alone shows he doesn’t give a duck for those children. You don’t love your children if you ruin their mother either.
She forgets she’s posted a lot regarding her mental state and some of the things he’s done, so quite a lot of followers have seen the impact it’s had and how much he hurt her. She herself has said so many times ‘narcissists don’t change’ yet here she is so obviously back with him 😂

Reactions: 7
Nahhh she’s now walking around in public with a huge sign begging passer-by's to follow them so her family can go to Disney 😂😂😂😂
Lorenzo and his family are taking the pure piss out of her at this point 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Its honestly so embarrassing, i cringed throughout the whole thing. Its no wonder her family arent supporting any of this bargain food store bullshit considering how badly Loren (lol) treated her the last year & a bit. I wonder how long it'll take her to remove the "single mummy" from her tiktok bio 🤔

The only other thing I got from that video was the way she's standing makes her look like shes holding in a huge tit 😂😂

Ever since this wholesale came about, he’s stopped posting those weird watch posts 🤔 I bet you he was just working for his dad whole time and taking pictures of expensive watches from Pinterest 🤣 even Ruby said his lifestyle was a load of BS!!! Give over

Reactions: 2
She comes across as quiet vulnerable on that video, almost child like and completely unaware that they’re taking the piss out of/using her.
“I’m in charge of social media” no you’re being used, I’m no influencer fan or I wouldn’t be on here but if I had that many followers I’d be focusing on bigger things than my cheating “exs” dads grotty food shop

She comes across as quiet vulnerable on that video, almost child like and completely unaware that they’re taking the piss out of/using her.
“I’m in charge of social media” no you’re being used, I’m no influencer fan or I wouldn’t be on here but if I had that many followers I’d be focusing on bigger things than my cheating “exs” dads grotty food shop
This 👏🏻 it’s very obvious they are just using her for her large social media following and allowing her to make a complete mug of herself in the process

Reactions: 6
They added into WhatsApp groupchat they left a free pallet help yourselves thanks for all your orders, and then on TikTok they’re laughing at everyone who’s grabbed something as it’s just water…

does this not seem cruel? It’s just not funny either to them it’s the funniest thing ‘acting like they’ve nicked a jewellers’ in a cost of living crisis some people might’ve thought they could sell some extra

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 4
They added into WhatsApp groupchat they left a free pallet help yourselves thanks for all your orders, and then on TikTok they’re laughing at everyone who’s grabbed something as it’s just water…

does this not seem cruel? It’s just not funny either to them it’s the funniest thing ‘acting like they’ve nicked a jewellers’ in a cost of living crisis some people might’ve thought they could sell some extra
Vile 🤮 I don’t know if you know Huddersfield but especially the centre and surrounding areas are very poor and poverty stricken. Lots of homeless/drug addicts in the town centre. Fully taking advantage of that aren’t they laughing at the needy taking stuff 💔 weirdos we all know your skint too and live off daddy’s money Lorenzo

Guys BFS has cured rubys mental health she doesn’t even speak about therapy or her ‘postpartum depression’ anymore she’s cured!!! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🤩🤩🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why not give some food to the homeless first and not record it . Lorenzo dad is obsessed with the views your like 50 mate get a really job 😅 Those crisp are probably out of date as well

• Haha
Sorry this is long

If her and Lorenzo are back together (I think they are ) then what happens if they have another toxic argument or bad breakup AGAIN? they had an on and off relationship, neither of them are mature and never have been, he cheated , treated her like tit so no idea what she sees in him , he was an absent father and still hardly sees and takes of the kids ( neither does Ruby cause her family look after those kids more than anyone) and his family also said horrible things to her but does she all of a sudden think he’s magically grown up , matured and is an angel who’s going to treat her right ?

He’s clearly putting on the good boy act to get something from her which is followers for his dad business and using Rubys social media following to get all the attention they can on the business. I bet his dad said to him he should get close to Ruby again cause it’ll help the business a lot and I know Ruby isn’t smart and lacks common sense but come on how is she this naive to not see she’s being used? I understand a toxic bond to someone can be hard to break especially when you have kids with them but she spent all year talking about how awful Lorenzo is , making fun of him and ranting about his family and everyone had sympathy for her but now look at her she’s gone running back to him and the way she stares at him she’s infatuated she’s never got over him.

She’s so smug lately and is on a high cause she clearly thinks he’s changed for her and in her mind probably thinks she’s won because he’s come back to her showing interest in her but that’s nothing to be happy about cause if anything it shows she doesn’t love herself if she has to depend on someone like him to make her happy. Yeah it’s her life she can do what she wants but if he ends up doing her wrong again and hurting her I won’t feel sorry for her because when people felt sorry for her and offered her advice all year she threw it back in their faces and she doesn’t listen no matter what anyone says.

Yeah he’s the kids dad and although he’s been an absent father and doesn’t deserve those kids , I understand wanting the kids to have a relationship with their dad and having a co parenting relationship were you can be civil to each other and discuss the kids is a positive thing but what I don’t get is why she needs to be part of his business with his dad. In my opinion that’s way too much there’s no need for it especially when we’ve all seen what a disaster their relationship has been so being around each other at work all the time with everything being too good to be true it could likely end badly and then what’s she’s going to do? she’s got the business all the followers and attention but if her and Lorenzo end up on bad terms again and let’s say she leaves the job or if his dad makes her lose her job because he’d obviously choose his son over her , then she’ll be left with nothing while they’re enjoying the benefits of the following she’s given them so they’ll have got what they wanted all along.

She’s being used and if she was a nicer person you might kind of feel bad for her being manipulated but if anyone tried to tell her she’s being used she would get angry and defensive because she thinks she knows everything but the second things go wrong she runs to social media to cry about it and complain wanting everyone to feel bad for her. Also the more I see of her with her kids I see how she isn’t maternal at all and seems bored of being a mum like she would rather be anywhere else being child free and going out all the time. Not saying a mum should never have a break but Rubys break seems to last 6 days a week lol.

I think the reason she isn’t admitting they’re back together is because he knows he’ll do it again and she’d be too embarrassed to admit it. The day her kids were looked after by lorenzo on her sisters party was clearly the day they started getting back together as she’d slagged him off every day until then

Reactions: 5