Ruby thompstone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ruby looks more stupid every day as Lorenzo and his dad keep using her to get their business followers. Thing is we can’t even hate on him and his dad for using her because she’s letting them use her by not being smart enough to see all they want from her is her to get all her followers following them. I wouldn’t be surprised if this date she said she’s going on is with Lorenzo cause him and his dad are clearly conspiring together to win Ruby round. I don’t know how she can be this stupid to not see that Lorenzo all of a sudden starts acting like a hands on dad being around a bit more and now his family are deciding to be nice to her when they couldn’t stand her and would message her horrible things but now they’re being overly nice to her to the point it looks so forced and fake while at the same time they’re desperately trying to get their business up and running. How is she this stupid she doesn’t see that as suspicious?

Usually I would feel bad for someone who’s being used but I don’t feel bad for her because anytime anyone tries to advise her or look out for her she always gives an ungrateful rude response cause she always think she knows best. I get it that she might not ask or want the advice but still people have good intentions by noticing things she’s too stupid to notice. Of course for the kids sake having a good co-parenting relationship makes things easier so even though Lorenzo for so long has been an absent father and he’s still useless in a lot of ways ( so is Ruby to be honest cause her parents are the ones who deserve praise raising those two kids) but he’s their dad so I understand why he is still in her life to see his kids but she’s now spending a lot of time around him and his family and I could see something going wrong again cause right now it seems too good to be true and the timing of it all is odd.

Reactions: 6
Ruby looks more stupid every day as Lorenzo and his dad keep using her to get their business followers. Thing is we can’t even hate on him and his dad for using her because she’s letting them use her by not being smart enough to see all they want from her is her to get all her followers following them. I wouldn’t be surprised if this date she said she’s going on is with Lorenzo cause him and his dad are clearly conspiring together to win Ruby round. I don’t know how she can be this stupid to not see that Lorenzo all of a sudden starts acting like a hands on dad being around a bit more and now his family are deciding to be nice to her when they couldn’t stand her and would message her horrible things but now they’re being overly nice to her to the point it looks so forced and fake while at the same time they’re desperately trying to get their business up and running. How is she this stupid she doesn’t see that as suspicious?

Usually I would feel bad for someone who’s being used but I don’t feel bad for her because anytime anyone tries to advise her or look out for her she always gives an ungrateful rude response cause she always think she knows best. I get it that she might not ask or want the advice but still people have good intentions by noticing things she’s too stupid to notice. Of course for the kids sake having a good co-parenting relationship makes things easier so even though Lorenzo for so long has been an absent father and he’s still useless in a lot of ways ( so is Ruby to be honest cause her parents are the ones who deserve praise raising those two kids) but he’s their dad so I understand why he is still in her life to see his kids but she’s now spending a lot of time around him and his family and I could see something going wrong again cause right now it seems too good to be true and the timing of it all is odd.
This!! They’re totally using her, I hope she’s getting paid for doing it and not doing it as a freebie for Lorenzo 🤮 little weasel boy doesn’t deserve anything for free

Reactions: 4
I do not know how she got convicted, to work in out of date bargain shop in Huddersfield. I’m sorry but it’s actually so embarrassing

i am so embarrassed for her she looks like a right twit and so does lorenzos dad

Reactions: 3
So do we reckon Lorenzo has sacked her off again now he’s fulfilled his purpose of using her to promote his dads shop? Apparently she’s off on a date

So do we reckon Lorenzo has sacked her off again now he’s fulfilled his purpose of using her to promote his dads shop? Apparently she’s off on a date
She’s made more than one TikTok now about this date she’s apparently going on that I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s making it up cause I think it’s a bit immature and cringe to be making tiktoks to say repeatedly that you are going on a date when adults who are actually mature would do the normal thing of talking to their friends or family about the date they’re going on and wouldn’t be making tiktoks about it attention seeking it just seems a weird thing to do in my opinion I don’t get it cause I think it makes her look immature. She could actually be going on a date I can’t say she isn’t and of course nothing wrong with that it’s her life although with how she stares at Lorenzo when he’s behind the camera I don’t think she’s over him lol and I do think it’s weird how she never can do anything privately living in the moment she always has to make a TikTok about everything. I think Lorenzo and his dad will probably keep using her until they have all the followers they desperately want.

She boils my piss!!!

That and that alone just shows how deluded she is, surely it's got to be a piss take?!

If she ever had just a week of nobody else watching her kids, no "content time" in smelly old warehouses, taking BOTH kids food shopping and going to things like soft play ON HER OWN, she'd soon realise that 90% of her kids lives have been spent being looked after by other people, while she lives her "best life".

Its just the sense of entitlement that does it for me. She's the one who lumbered herself with two children at the age she did (nothing against young mums btw) when she clearly wasnt ready to raise them properly - yes we all need time to ourselves, but Ruby lives in cloud cuckoo land and thought itd be a walk in the park, that she could just lumber her kids on mummy/daddy/anyone else whenever she pleases, and she could still persue this influencer lifestyle she so desperately wants!! Its a shame she will realise once it's too late, but then again, she'll probably be grateful of the "break" once the kids are in full time school...she's had it so hard these last 2 years bless her.

I mean with everything that’s going on it’s obviously she’s gunna start buttering up lorenzo before bringing it public she’s back with him she’s deffo not going on a date and only putting stuff like that online to probably make it look like he’s better he’s changed when he’s just using her because she’s a fool , anyway give it 5 months she’ll be up the duff again I can already see it

I seriously think she made up the date 😂 because why would you wanna come online and talk about it, what if he saw the video… it’s so odd. I mean unless he likes that or he’s in the public eye himself I can’t imagine why anyone would be okay with their date making videos talking about it to thousands of people afterwards. It’s quite sad though because she’s very clearly not over Lorenzo. And being at his dad’s shop all the time isn’t gonna help her either. I understand it’s probably hard to let go of the father of your children, there’s an attachment there, but he’s obviously not good for her so she needs to stop chasing after him

Reactions: 5
Was made up because she’s back with him it’s so obvious now like fml , she’s trying her “ best to hide it” he’s posting meals out with their daughter but csrefully with how he’s posting and ruby doesnt post at all at that time when she normally posts her food would be obvious now she’s making videos about them “ finally picking up the keys to a new store and then he’s posting that to his insta too “pending “ it’s so obvious they may as well stop being weird about it no one gives a duck if your back together you both just look like a pair of mugs ,
I seriously think she made up the date 😂 because why would you wanna come online and talk about it, what if he saw the video… it’s so odd. I mean unless he likes that or he’s in the public eye himself I can’t imagine why anyone would be okay with their date making videos talking about it to thousands of people afterwards. It’s quite sad though because she’s very clearly not over Lorenzo. And being at his dad’s shop all the time isn’t gonna help her either. I understand it’s probably hard to let go of the father of your children, there’s an attachment there, but he’s obviously not good for her so she needs to stop chasing after him

Reactions: 1
I cringed at his story, gone from selling ‘designer watches’ to doing up a bargain food store 👍

Nothing wrong with what he’s doing it’s how he always bloody acts like he’s gods gift and is a millionaire when clearly he isn’t!

• Haha
Nah I’m more embarrased for her with these videos like she’s doing supermarket sweep than I am with her getting back with deadbeat. 😩😂

• Haha
Are the dates really tit on the products usually what happens going by the name 🤣 I seen a comment saying bet the dates are tit
I went to the Huddersfield one a few days after it opened and honestly it’s crap. Majority of it is out of date or has literally 2 days date left on it. And any of the stuff with a long date is just as, if not more expensive than a normal shop 🤦🏼‍♀️ Screams money laundering to me to be honest

• Wow
Reactions: 1