Rightmove gems #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone has £4.2 million spare .

View attachment 2916014
Oh the mini library is lovely.

These big ass houses are great in theory, but honestly you'd spend more time cleaning it than you could ever enjoy it. Yes I know if someone can afford this monstrosity surely they can afford cleaning services but all i can see is dust central.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Can someone lend me half a million euro please? I promise I'll pay you back. I would turn it into an artists' residency/writing retreat type place
That sounds lovely - you could convert the various barns into studio spaces and accommodation, plus the main house is pretty big as well.
I hope that is the sort of thing the eventual buyer does with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
This property I posted the other week at 500k......

It's had 25k knocked off.......

If it keeps going down in price I might afford it eventually :D

Reactions: 1
This property I posted the other week at 500k......

It's had 25k knocked off.......

If it keeps going down in price I might afford it eventually :D
Probably more land in front of it fell into the sea.

Last photo looks like it's been taken down however if you go to the 360 viewer you can see front of house. 😲

Saw this on Twitter, all looks well until you see last pic of front of house 😂
---
quoting myself but oh god don't google the location and who lived there - it's truly awful 🤬

Last photo looks like it's been taken down however if you go to the 360 viewer you can see front of house. 😲

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
£8 million and only 1 of the bathrooms has a window! (windowless bathrooms are a pet hate of mine).

Reactions: 6

---
quoting myself but oh god don't google the location and who lived there - it's truly awful 🤬
Has this been taken down? Link’s not working and I can’t see it on RM. Also, am I the only one who’s desperate to know what you’re referring to?
---
tit - don’t answer that.
---
I made the mistake of googling. I shouldn’t have.