Pregnancy #57

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tried to ease my anxieties today by buying a whole load of healthy, nutritious food in so I can feel like I’m helping the baby

can’t wait for it all to repulse me shortly and be snorting ready salted crisps for every meal 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Tried to ease my anxieties today by buying a whole load of healthy, nutritious food in so I can feel like I’m helping the baby

can’t wait for it all to repulse me shortly and be snorting ready salted crisps for every meal 😂
Glad I’m not the only crisp fiend 😂 but salt and vinegar for me

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone in here working in a nursery? I dont know when to tell my boss. Its early the apps are saying 4 weeks but I'm a room leader and it's a physical job. I'm nervous about changing nappies now as a few of my current toddlers like to kick. My partner said it's too early but I'm suddenly really nervous.
I work in a nursery and I told my anangement team at 4/5 weeks and then the girls in my room at 8! Im a room leader in the toddler room as well 😂 I didn’t want to be lifting them up and down for nappies and going up and down ladders for displays.

plus we had chicken pox, hand foot and mouth and slapped cheek all in one week! Best to let them know for things like that

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Spent my day at the MAU again 😭 reduced movements again. They want me to have daily CTG’s. Back in tomorrow 😭 If I was just a tiny bit further along, they’d get her out of me. The dr was like ‘let’s get you to 37 weeks.’ One week and 3 days to go 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Spent my day at the MAU again 😭 reduced movements again. They want me to have daily CTG’s. Back in tomorrow 😭 If I was just a tiny bit further along, they’d get her out of me. The dr was like ‘let’s get you to 37 weeks.’ One week and 3 days to go 😅
Ah every day! That's such a pain, I hope these 10 days fly by for you ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It’s good they’re being proactive I guess! Did he have much of a pattern of movements previously? I have no pattern at all so I never know what to consider as ‘reduced’ 😭

I work in a nursery and I told my anangement team at 4/5 weeks and then the girls in my room at 8! Im a room leader in the toddler room as well 😂 I didn’t want to be lifting them up and down for nappies and going up and down ladders for displays.

plus we had chicken pox, hand foot and mouth and slapped cheek all in one week! Best to let them know for things like that
Yeah I think I'm going to speak to my manager tomorrow. We had slapped cheek two weeks ago so I'm hoping were over it for now. How are you finding it at work?

Oh no!! It’s good they’re keeping a close eye on you though. Have they offered steroid injections just incase she does need to come out early? At this rate we’ll end up having them at the same time 😅

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else have geography tongue that has gotten worse during pregnancy (so glamorous) I had it before I was pregnant but knew what foods to avoid but now literally everything I eat sets it off, it's a pain!

Does anyone have any good recommendations for maternity leggings please? Looking for black ones of reasonable quality!

I’m honestly about 53 seconds pregnant but I have severe stomach problems and endo so the relaxation of my muscles makes me look like I’m 5 months already. It was already painful wearing leggings and tight jeans before because I’ve had lots of surgery on my stomach so these leggings would probably do me after too 😂

• Heart
I like the asos ones. Mine have lasted my entire pregnancy and are so comfy and still like new. Lovall leggings are also great 😊

I like the asos ones. Mine have lasted my entire pregnancy and are so comfy and still like new. Lovall leggings are also great 😊
thank you! I’ll give them a try, they seemed to be quite recommended on my google searches

I used to love the asda/ George ones even though I wasn’t pregnant because they were so gentle on the bloat.. but the quality is awful now and the bum is see through 😭😂

• Haha
Nobody wants a see through bum, especially as it grows over the next few months 😭 I’ve had no problems with the asos ones going see through, but I know when I recommended them in an earlier thread somebody else ordered them and they didn’t quite pass the not see through when squatting test so I’m not sure if they’ve changed or something or if it’s different batches etc. Mine are still like new and definitely not see through now though and I’m currently the size of a planet 🤣

Does anyone have any good recommendations for maternity leggings please? Looking for black ones of reasonable quality!

I’m honestly about 53 seconds pregnant but I have severe stomach problems and endo so the relaxation of my muscles makes me look like I’m 5 months already. It was already painful wearing leggings and tight jeans before because I’ve had lots of surgery on my stomach so these leggings would probably do me after too 😂
53 seconds pregnant 🤣
The bloating started at 6 weeks for me and it’s just stayed the same so jeans are not it! I feel you

• Heart
Nobody wants a see through bum, especially as it grows over the next few months 😭 I’ve had no problems with the asos ones going see through, but I know when I recommended them in an earlier thread somebody else ordered them and they didn’t quite pass the not see through when squatting test so I’m not sure if they’ve changed or something or if it’s different batches etc. Mine are still like new and definitely not see through now though and I’m currently the size of a planet 🤣
A beautiful planet though ❤

• Haha
my bum looked like a lunar eclipse even when not pregnant so it’ll only get worse 😭😂

I think I did have some asos ones that were decent, but didn’t survive that many washes. I’ll give them a try again though!
---
53 seconds pregnant 🤣
The bloating started at 6 weeks for me and it’s just stayed the same so jeans are not it! I feel you
honestly the bloat started at 6 weeks for me before and this one it’s literally before I was even 4 weeks 😭😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Somebody I work with asked my sister if I was pregnant because he spotted I had pregnancy bloat before I even knew myself. And I found out at 4 weeks 😂 so you have my sympathy on the early bloat. I was in maternity jeans by about 10 weeks, and out of them by about 16/18 weeks because they wouldn’t fit my bump anymore 🙈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.