Pregnancy #57

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s really rough, isn’t it? Sometimes I’d rather just be sick than have the constant nausea. One thing that helped mine was starting omeprazole. I know it’s for acid but it has worked for nausea. Hope it eases for you soon.

It’s magical seeing the heartbeat for the first time 🥰
Thank you! May call my GP if it continues. I’ve sobbed all day at how awful I feel.
It truly is - I’m being monitored every 2 weeks until 12 so praying the time between appointments doesn’t drag with this nausea!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If anyone is looking for bright boy clothes for summer we just got these delivered cos they didn't have them in the right size in store and they're so cute in real life, if they're your style obviously haha!
The red romper is my fave 🥰

I had put myself on a ban!
And now I want these!
Thanks hahaha 😆

• Haha
Just set up the moses basket for the livingroom 🥺 Crazy to think in a few weeks or maybe even sooner there’ll be a little baby sleeping in there!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just set up the moses basket for the livingroom 🥺 Crazy to think in a few weeks or maybe even sooner there’ll be a little baby sleeping in there!
I keep looking at ours and the next to me too and getting all emotional that there will soon be a little human in them 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Omg the next to me is the next job! That looks more
complicated than the moses basket 😆
I got my sister to come and build mine because I couldn’t get on the floor and Mr R is not cut out for stuff like that 🤣 we got the snuzpod and it had so many pieces! 😭 but it looks so cute set up now with his little dream sheep, a cot mobile and a love to dream swaddle laid out waiting for him 🥺🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I bought a new pregnancy pillow the other day to get and stop me from rolling onto my back in the night, it works! I think it'll take a bit of getting used to though, it's a wedge type one so no more bedtime spooning, booo 😅
It's this one if anyone is interested:
WEIKA Pregnancy Wedge Pillow for Sleeping, Memory Foam Maternity pillow for pregnant women, Pregnancy Body Pillow with Removable, Washable Cover, Support for Belly,Back, Legs (Grey) https://amzn.eu/d/g34fV30

Also bought a pregnancy journal and released I can't remember whats happened so far 🙄 thankfully I was able to look back through my comments on here which has covered it all haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
We’ve just been for a drive through the countryside to try and bump this baby out and 2 young deer ran in to the road infront of us (didn’t hit them or anything, they were just panicking and running down the road). Both of them only had 1 antler each which made me sad anyway but then they tried to run in to a field and misjudged and one of the deer lost his other antler and I just had the biggest crying meltdown about it and worrying if it hurt him and what if his mum didn’t recognise him when he got home (?! 😂). Mr R had to stop the car and took about 10 mins to calm me down and google whether the deer would be in pain to reassure me he would be ok 😂 full on snotty sobs and everything about this deer 😂 pregnancy hormones are wild!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
The fact I feel like celebrating that I only wake up 2/3 times a night now for a wee instead of like 5-7 as if it is actually a flex shows how sad my life is. I used to always sleep through before pregnancy. Never under estimate the value of uninterrupted sleep

• Heart
  • Haha
Anyone in here working in a nursery? I dont know when to tell my boss. Its early the apps are saying 4 weeks but I'm a room leader and it's a physical job. I'm nervous about changing nappies now as a few of my current toddlers like to kick. My partner said it's too early but I'm suddenly really nervous.

Reactions: 1
Anyone in here working in a nursery? I dont know when to tell my boss. Its early the apps are saying 4 weeks but I'm a room leader and it's a physical job. I'm nervous about changing nappies now as a few of my current toddlers like to kick. My partner said it's too early but I'm suddenly really nervous.
I would tell them straight away and get a risk assessment done personally. One of my friends works in a nursery and she told them straight away because like you said, it’s a physical job and toddlers can kick! And you do a lot of carrying. I’m a HCA and told my boss when I was 4 weeks just to get a risk assessment done because the residents tend to hit and lash out sometimes and I didn’t want to put myself in harms way

I'm an emotional wreck this morning. My bump is finally looking like a bump, went to give my partner a kiss and hug before I left for work and he put one arm round me and cradled bump with the other while saying "group hug, I love you both". 😭❤
I honesty feel like one of the luckiest people in the world. 🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I would tell them straight away and get a risk assessment done personally. One of my friends works in a nursery and she told them straight away because like you said, it’s a physical job and toddlers can kick! And you do a lot of carrying. I’m a HCA and told my boss when I was 4 weeks just to get a risk assessment done because the residents tend to hit and lash out sometimes and I didn’t want to put myself in harms way
Thanks I'm going to tell her tomorrow. Might tell one girl in my room too as she knows we were trying and wont tell anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'm an emotional wreck this morning. My bump is finally looking like a bump, went to give my partner a kiss and hug before I left for work and he put one arm round me and cradled bump with the other while saying "group hug, I love you both". 😭❤
Cute 🥺 My partner has gone from saying ‘love you both’ to me and my 4 year old to ‘love you all’ and it gets me everytime 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Cute 🥺 My partner has gone from saying ‘love you both’ to me and my 4 year old to ‘love you all’ and it gets me everytime 🥲
You’ve both got me welling up 🥲 this is too cute!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Stop that's so cute, really does make you feel so lucky and loved! Mine tells us the 3 of us are his world. These men have no right being this cute and making us emosh 😭😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Stop that's so cute, really does make you feel so lucky and loved! Mine tells us the 3 of us are his world. These men have no right being this cute and making us emosh 😭😭😭
I just hope all the men in our lives have the same energy when the babies crying through the night and due a feed 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Aw I love this! My partner always says "I love you both" to me too and I think it's so lovely. Last night he said night to me then put his hand on my bump and said "night buddy can't wait to meet you" and I wanted to cry it was so cute :ROFLMAO: It makes me more excited when I see how excited he is!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Aww guys thank you @raspberryjuice @Brewtime87 @Greencatfysh @littlepup 🥹🩷

I’m so happy to be here! I’m just under 4 weeks. I keep trying to think positive things.

i haven’t and didn’t plan to tell any services I’m pregnant yet as the pain of having to cancel it all when something happens is just something else to deal with, but I might so I can get help with my mental health. I think I’m even worse because one of my miscarriages was a missed miscarriage and I had no symptoms at all so I’m haunted by that! I’ve already put aside the money I’m going to throw on private scans 😂 we won’t be telling anyone at all apart from work and parents because we’re just too scared. I hope it does get easier; I think it’s because the MMC was at a time I should have been ‘safe’ too. I keep saying to myself it’s a brand new pregnancy and a totally different time 🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Aww guys thank you @raspberryjuice @Brewtime87 @Greencatfysh @littlepup 🥹🩷

I’m so happy to be here! I’m just under 4 weeks. I keep trying to think positive things.

i haven’t and didn’t plan to tell any services I’m pregnant yet as the pain of having to cancel it all when something happens is just something else to deal with, but I might so I can get help with my mental health. I think I’m even worse because one of my miscarriages was a missed miscarriage and I had no symptoms at all so I’m haunted by that! I’ve already put aside the money I’m going to throw on private scans 😂 we won’t be telling anyone at all apart from work and parents because we’re just too scared. I hope it does get easier; I think it’s because the MMC was at a time I should have been ‘safe’ too. I keep saying to myself it’s a brand new pregnancy and a totally different time 🩷
I haven't had the same experience as you so really cannot imagine how you are feeling, but I have used the mental health services throughout this pregnancy and can say it has been amazing for me. I have more regular midwife appointments at home and the level of support I have now compared to my last pregnancy is insanely different.
Hopefully you'll find the right support for yourself and the anxieties will ease over time ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.