Poppy Adams #35 Poppy’s still hiding FE, hoping we won't know she's not getting the D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand why she hasn't made a career out of something she's actually good at and studied at university - becoming a professional MUA. It's not like it requires a lot of exertion. Still being self employed so she would be able to be picky about clients/events and choose her own hours. And genuinely would be a job to be proud of! But wasting her parents money on a degree she doesn't use (when she easily could!) is nothing to her, is it!
I think she thinks she’s above having a proper job, in reality she’s just a lazy cow

Reactions: 14
Her new post.....

1. That dress is £245 ! WTAF ....... !!!!!
2. She has no bra on because the shirring holds the gals up - errrr no it doesn't and if you were a genuine GG you would absolutely need a bra ...
3. Who describes themselves as 🔥🔥 - honestly if she could she'd eat herself - poor 'my partner' was just there to take the pics !!
It could be a boohoo £15 number, it does not look worth over 200 quid!
---
View attachment 2936177
Literally dead behind the eyes!
She tries too hard to look sexy , as you say she looks dead behind the eyes.

She'd never hack life as a MUA, regardless of how talented she is with make up. She couldn't drag cases of gear anywhere, she couldn't stand for long periods, she definitely couldn't deal with the public.

Unfortunately she's a spoiled brat who believes her own hype and will amount to zero. I dread to think how she'll cope without her parents + brother lover

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She'd never hack life as a MUA, regardless of how talented she is with make up. She couldn't drag cases of gear anywhere, she couldn't stand for long periods, she definitely couldn't deal with the public.

Unfortunately she's a spoiled brat who believes her own hype and will amount to zero. I dread to think how she'll cope without her parents + brother lover
She leads a pretty pointless existence for someone heading towards their mid thirties. I guess she could become a footballers wife to FE and be some sort of stay at home trophy wife influencer??! Although given that backpack has a day job that seems quite gruelling and probably not super well paid, that is probably unlikely. Also I’m not sure Poppy wants to acknowledge her queer relationship ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Also I’m not sure Poppy wants to acknowledge her queer relationship ever.
Totally agree! FE is an ego boost "someone loves me and wants me" 😞 they're just not pretty enough to be flashed round Instagram as my partner, so I'll pretend we're keeping things private and show what I deem masculine enough to suit my agenda.

Yes Poppy, we see you

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Totally agree! FE is an ego boost "someone loves me and wants me" 😞 they're just not pretty enough to be flashed round Instagram as my partner, so I'll pretend we're keeping things private and show what I deem masculine enough to suit my agenda.

Yes Poppy, we see you
Backpack is feeble to allow Poppy to treat them that way when no other partner had to hide in the shadows and be their carer/servant.

Reactions: 9
Backpack is feeble to allow Poppy to treat them that way when no other partner had to hide in the shadows and be their carer/servant.
HBP is as lacking in experience as our gally, no one with an ounce of self worth couldn't see this for what it is. Huge red flags

Reactions: 10
HBP is as lacking in experience as our gally, no one with an ounce of self worth couldn't see this for what it is. Huge red flags
I slightly feel bad for Backpack coz they are young and because Poppy is a bleep. I guess it’s still early days and I suppose if Poppy is paying for the holidays and flights to Edinburgh then maybe it is an Ok deal for them to be their anonymous carer and photographer.

So I was bored last night and scrolled back on her Instagram and honestly feel she has completely lost herself. She looked fantastic back in the day. Lots of friends, fabulous fashion and yes she was big but she had good skin and had cleavage where it should be. She seemed to gain wait really rapidly and then went for this WLS and genuinely now looks the size she was 18 months before WLS but with deflated skin and chronic periods. It's actually pretty tragic. The contrast is unreal.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh wow. Awkward much.
Sooo awkward. And the trip at the end when trying to cross her thunder thighs, she must have got the bawbag caught in the cross fire 🤣🤣🤣

Is anyone inspired by that fabulous holiday day outfit reel? Looks like a homeless person. Absolute mess. What is she doing? It's just shocking at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If she wore so many different things why did we only see the black skirt with tatty t-shirts every day ?!!

I do actually like the off shoulder dress but she hasn't said where that is from!

Also.. could they be anymore awkward... cringing for them .... !!!

Reactions: 10
This is a very honest representation of how she actually looks. Surprised she posted it tbh, is very unflattering and I bet it’s been edited to duck. How much does she love herself with those stickers on it?!!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
She HAS to somehow get the backpack in to every post/reel/story now doesn’t she 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.