Poppy Adams #35 Poppy’s still hiding FE, hoping we won't know she's not getting the D

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish her brother had gone on this holiday too* because THAT IS NOT HER REAL chin/neck. The video/moving photo where she fake laughs the neck is like something out of an 80’s video game!

*because he seems to enjoy bringing her down to earth and showing her ‘in the wild’.

View attachment 2935399lView attachment 2935400
Oh yeah it kind of glitches when she laughs and her chin slides downwards! This might be proof of the Poppy trickery!

I am surprised she shared the pic that Backpack has of her on their phone Lock Screen. She looks like a blobby swamp monster in that pic.

Reactions: 10
Why hasn’t she a clearer picture of the sandals?
Have they already been transported to ‘home’ or Edinburgh?
Jesus, just grab them and take a pic, if you are trying to make money from them, get a better picture of them and your hideous feet

Reactions: 5
I am surprised she shared the pic that Backpack has of her on their phone Lock Screen. She looks like a blobby swamp monster in that pic.
But how else will we know she has a partner. She doesn’t mention them much. She also needs to let us know how much her partner fancies her too.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my, that dress is begging for a bra 🤔 poppy, please invest in some decent undies. Your chest isn't meant to sit waist height

Reactions: 7
Honestly I've not saw her in anything decent for over a year. Sometimes she actually inspired me to buy some items but never now.

Also the boobs ...I'm a GG and old ...and would never ever go braless

Reactions: 9
When she was actually happy. Not scared to show her partner and no dead behind the eye look or forced smile. Just shows how incredibly miserable she is now no matter how much she tries to pretend. She can't even fake it for a photo because the misery pour out of her.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I don't understand why she hasn't made a career out of something she's actually good at and studied at university - becoming a professional MUA. It's not like it requires a lot of exertion. Still being self employed so she would be able to be picky about clients/events and choose her own hours. And genuinely would be a job to be proud of! But wasting her parents money on a degree she doesn't use (when she easily could!) is nothing to her, is it!

Reactions: 12
I don't understand why she hasn't made a career out of something she's actually good at and studied at university - becoming a professional MUA. It's not like it requires a lot of exertion. Still being self employed so she would be able to be picky about clients/events and choose her own hours. And genuinely would be a job to be proud of! But wasting her parents money on a degree she doesn't use (when she easily could!) is nothing to her, is it!
I think she enjoys being a Pythagorarse and having zero responsibility. Just does what she wants, when she wants. But we've already seen that the works appears to be drying up so whatever money she has made so far isn't going to last forever. She's still only in her early 30s. If it all goes tomorrow she literally has duck all to her name.

Reactions: 11
Her new post.....

1. That dress is £245 ! WTAF ....... !!!!!
2. She has no bra on because the shirring holds the gals up - errrr no it doesn't and if you were a genuine GG you would absolutely need a bra ...
3. Who describes themselves as 🔥🔥 - honestly if she could she'd eat herself - poor 'my partner' was just there to take the pics !!
Again, there was about a meter of bare chest before the dress started. No, just no Poppy. Put on a bra FFS

Reactions: 8
When she was actually happy. Not scared to show her partner and no dead behind the eye look or forced smile. Just shows how incredibly miserable she is now no matter how much she tries to pretend. She can't even fake it for a photo because the misery pour out of her.
She looks really pretty here......

Reactions: 5
She looks really pretty here......
Still so many pics of her and her ex all over her Facebook. She was clearly happy then and proud of her relationship. Not hiding herself and her partner away. It's a massive difference to the poppy we see today. I think shes incredibly unhappy.

Reactions: 6