PCDev #4 A used Tesla, workouts, creepy flexing, and a failing channel.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we forgetting he drove up to Gabbie Petito's house!!! This man knows no limits when it comes to sharing all for the clicks and views
I was just going to say, this gives me Gabbie Petito vibes (may that poor girl rest in peace)! The way the two of them actually came off as excited to jump on camera and share all of this??
---
Did I miss this? What does a theme park vlogger have to do with a murder case?
Pretty sure he deleted the video after a LOT of backlash.

Reactions: 3
Did I miss this? What does a theme park vlogger have to do with a murder case?
Didn't you know he was really interested in true crime and wanted to bring more of his other interests onto his channel!

It all starts on page 39 https://tattle.life/threads/prince-charming-dev-charming-or-just-annoying.10363/page-39
---
Pretty sure he deleted the video after a LOT of backlash.
Yes the video is gone, but it is all documented in the previous thread

Reactions: 2
The video is still there as far as I can tell if anyone wants to ‘enjoy’ it:

It comes across as odd and awkward - like they’re not quite sure how to play it for maximum drama.
The video they were referring to was the one about Gabby Petito.

I don't see an issue. They didn't say any names. They're just reporting on what happened and what they heard since they were actually on the ship when the incident occurred.

I don't see an issue. They didn't say any names. They're just reporting on what happened and what they heard since they were actually on the ship when the incident occurred.
Probably concerned that all of their adoring fans would be worried about them 😂

I noticed he took down his New Year's video with all of his channel plans for 2024. Probably because he didn't stick to any of it and his second channel is already dead. I predict he'll return to Disney in time for Tiana's Bayou Adventure.

It’s the “breaking news” factor for me. I think it’s gross for a theme park/travel vlogger to try to monetize a tragedy and he had to jump at the chance instead of just mentioning the incident on his regular vlog.

Reactions: 5
It’s the “breaking news” factor for me. I think it’s gross for a theme park/travel vlogger to try to monetize a tragedy and he had to jump at the chance instead of just mentioning the incident on his regular vlog.
This and the giddiness Bianca showed when she hopped on camera to talk about it. I can see if they included it, respectfully, in one of the vlogs. Nothing wrong with that, it was a major event. But to have to rush out its own video? And have palpable excitement over being the first to “break the news?” It’s exactly like the Petito situation.

Reactions: 1
One thing I find with Dev is that if a video doesn’t get enough views for him then he’ll change the title of it, he’s done this alot. I’ve never commented on one of his threads before, I find him such an entitled p*ick and his missus just seem blank

Reactions: 4
You know, I've never been to Alaska, but even I know it's still too soon to go there on a cruise if you plan to enjoy yourself. It's really not that hard to find out this info. I know how to look up average temps and precipitation, look at reviews, and even search for other cruisers who have gone around the same time to see what their experience was like for starters. Someone either didn't do this, didn't look in the right places, or just did it on chance; the latter being most likely.

Never commented on his thread before but my god, he's like a spoilt brat and doesn’t half contradict himself

You know, I've never been to Alaska, but even I know it's still too soon to go there on a cruise if you plan to enjoy yourself. It's really not that hard to find out this info. I know how to look up average temps and precipitation, look at reviews, and even search for other cruisers who have gone around the same time to see what their experience was like for starters. Someone either didn't do this, didn't look in the right places, or just did it on chance; the latter being most likely.
I'm going to defend Dev on this one. I literally just got back from Alaska yesterday and the weather was great. Wore shorts on some days and only rained the last sea day for half the day. When you book a cruise through NCL they show you basic info like precipitation and average temp. Assuming he did research (I know it's a stretch but go with me here) he would have found what I found and that is that it's hit or miss in May. He rolled the dice and lost. I rolled the dice and got lucky. The locals talked about how bad the weather was a week prior so it's interesting for me to see that in Dev's videos. The weather is unpredictable.

I'm going to defend Dev on this one. I literally just got back from Alaska yesterday and the weather was great.
I mean, I don’t know what there is to defend. The title states that he took the cruise at the wrong time and he really didn’t need to do any extra research because he went the same exact time last year and also had crappy weather. Of course there is always a chance the weather will be great and that is what he was hoping for. I’m sure he was pissed that the following week was beautiful weather. Glad it worked out for you! :)