Paging Mr Morrow #18 too busy to film, but not to eat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is incredibly sad. I feel for him, and the family of his friend. I of course have no idea what happened, but far too many people are going at a young age.
yes, its extremely sad, it sounds like he was a really nice, well-liked guy.
Not to turn this into a "gossipy" thing, but just sharing some more info I found. Two of Steves good friends have a podcast out in Seattle. They used to be on morning radio in the NYC area, where I live- so thats how they're on my "radar". Anyway- from what they said, he basically just didn't wake up. He wasn't sick, didn't have any "vices" (as they put it) - just didn't wake up. So, yeah, very sad and heartbreaking- especially someone that young and seemingly full of life. And like you said, theres seems to be too many stories like this lately :-/
Definitely sending thoughts out to everybody that knew him.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
yes, its extremely sad, it sounds like he was a really nice, well-liked guy.
Not to turn this into a "gossipy" thing, but just sharing some more info I found. Two of Steves good friends have a podcast out in Seattle. They used to be on morning radio in the NYC area, where I live- so thats how they're on my "radar". Anyway- from what they said, he basically just didn't wake up. He wasn't sick, didn't have any "vices" (as they put it) - just didn't wake up. So, yeah, very sad and heartbreaking- especially someone that young and seemingly full of life. And like you said, theres seems to be too many stories like this lately :-/
Definitely sending thoughts out to everybody that knew him.
Stories like this are the reason why I have a sleep phobia. It's so scary and so very sad. I feel for his family and friends.

Reactions: 3
For those that don't follow Nate's Instagram I'll post this screen shot here. Sorry for your loss Nate.

1000003628.png

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That’s a really thoughtful post from Nate. It’s hard to write something like that after you lose someone you were close to.

Reactions: 16
Me too! You just never know. I’ve heard people say “I’m not here for a long time, I’m here for a good time.” I thought it was a nice sentiment - and makes sense.

Stories like this are the reason why I have a sleep phobia. It's so scary and so very sad. I feel for his family and friends.

Yes, my deepest sympathies and sincerest condolences to Nate and the family of Steve. 😔From the videos, it appeared that Steve truly liked Nate, more so than any other individual of the RSVLTS squad. I wonder how this shall affect Nate going forward? Both mentally, emotionally, and in regard to his role in the business?

Reactions: 10
He addressed his friend passing at the end of the Park Fare video. Such a sad situation.
yeah. It was really sad to hear him say "I dont know how I'm gonna go on" (or something along those lines). It's clear how much this guy touched his life. really sad. ☹ I'm glad he has Sean, Kristen, and the other RSVLTS guys to kind of go through it with.
And just to lighten things up a tiny bit in my Dismom way... I have to say "See, Nate?? This shows that life is too short to hide true love! 😆 Let us "meet" WLG!! 🤣

• Haha
Yes, Nate has confirmed what I have noticed in the PMM x RSVLTS videos—Steve was the absolute supporter and driving force behind Nate’s luxurious hotel stays and the international trips, etc. Steve, in my opinion, was Nate’s biggest fan and now with the passing of Steve, will the RSVLTS squad treat Nate the same way? They usually seemed so annoyed with Nate. But, that is just my observation. I could be wrong. I wonder if Nate made ironclad agreements with RSVLTS? If not, his days may be numbered. Just my observation.🤔

Reactions: 10
yeah. It was really sad to hear him say "I dont know how I'm gonna go on" (or something along those lines). It's clear how much this guy touched his life. really sad. ☹ I'm glad he has Sean, Kristen, and the other RSVLTS guys to kind of go through it with.
And just to lighten things up a tiny bit in my Dismom way... I have to say "See, Nate?? This shows that life is too short to hide true love! 😆 Let us "meet" WLG!! 🤣
I was not sure how to proceed after this, but we know WLG ain’t it Mom, it’s Kirsten and forever will humbly remain her.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I was not sure how to proceed after this, but we know WLG ain’t it Mom, it’s Kirsten and forever will humbly remain her.
oh, yes. Absolutely it will forever and always still be Kristen. She matches his vibe like nobody else, has his back like nobody else. AND I fully believe she was crushing on him even before he lost some weight and ditched the fedora (WLG would have never!!)
But, I'm just trying to "accept" WLG, and move on to the "acceptance" phase of my grief over no more Kristen and Nate ☹

• Heart
oh, yes. Absolutely it will forever and always still be Kristen. She matches his vibe like nobody else, has his back like nobody else. AND I fully believe she was crushing on him even before he lost some weight and ditched the fedora (WLG would have never!!)
But, I'm just trying to "accept" WLG, and move on to the "acceptance" phase of my grief over no more Kristen and Nate ☹
The stages of grief, i’m still in the bargaining stage 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1