Paging Mr Morrow #18 too busy to film, but not to eat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh no, no!! Hes giving out health advice now!! šŸ¤£ At the end of the video he says he might getcChik Fil A grilled nuggets and how the grilled nuggets are good for loosing weight since they're high in protein. and that you just have to make yourself eat broccoli and grilled chicken. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Giving advice after he devoured those cookies and coffee. Nate your too funny!!

Also why does he have that merch in his apartment at his so called work station? Is RSVLTS having him drop ship his own stuff? šŸ˜‚

pmm5121.jpg

pmm5122.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
oh no, no!! Hes giving out health advice now!! šŸ¤£ At the end of the video he says he might getcChik Fil A grilled nuggets and how the grilled nuggets are good for loosing weight since they're high in protein. and that you just have to make yourself eat broccoli and grilled chicken. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Nate is the poster child for a healthy lifestyle.

Collage-53.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Spends $46 between Genie + and a lightning lane for Rise then complains about a $54 Disney wall clock.

Too be fair either of those things is more expensive then say the penalty for not completing traffic school after getting a ticket for running a stop sign. ;) I hear after late fees that comes out to be about $40.56

PMm5123.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe WLG has gone to find a new fwiend.

I think he has a video quota with shirt company. Thatā€™s why you see him catching up once in a while.

Reactions: 3
Spends $46 between Genie + and a lightning lane for Rise then complains about a $54 Disney wall clock.

Too be fair either of those things is more expensive then say the penalty for not completing traffic school after getting a ticket for running a stop sign. ;) I hear after late fees that comes out to be about $40.56

View attachment 2931374
He's just like Kyle Pallo. Complains about Genie+ yet buys it and then complains again about the cost of merch.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Giving advice after he devoured those cookies and coffee. Nate your too funny!!

Also why does he have that merch in his apartment at his so called work station? Is RSVLTS having him drop ship his own stuff? šŸ˜‚

View attachment 2931205

View attachment 2931213
Thanks for hate watching so I don't have to.

The bins of shirts might be his personal collection, he might be shipping stuff from his house like you said but that seems inefficient or he might offer autographed merch but I've seen no evidence of that.

Reactions: 1
Do you expect him to have some kind of eloquent explanation of the issues?

This is Nate we're talking about. What the Gideon's management is being accused of isn't so nifty.

Reactions: 3
Remember Nate's "running fwiend"? Think he ditched her because she wouldn't ride Nate mowtin or was it because the RunDisney crowd saw him as the fake that he is?

Screen Shot 2024-05-14 at 8.18.36 AM.png

Well well well, look at this. Wonder if this is true?, no doubt heā€™ll still support Gideonā€™s. This was spotted on Instagram
Indeed! It appears that WDWNT has also posted a full article about this Gideonā€™s employment concern:

I wonder if other vloggers shall make a comment or statement or will they šŸ¤? Very interesting indeed! šŸ¤” šŸ˜œ

What's the problem with Gideon's? No one is forcing these people to work there. If they want a higher paying job they can leverage all the years of experience and training and apply it to another career. Maybe if they all quit/walk-out the franchise will have to adapt.....

• Heart
Reactions: 7