NI Influencers #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s not named on any of the business directors or named persons… all in her name, he’s the one was bankrupt so he won’t be able to have anything so that girl has it all but yet continually goes on about “his” garden, “his” house, “his” business… talk about brainwashed

Also… they have a Range Rover each… personalised names each 👀
Might be better if the two of them put in as much energy paying back their creditors as they do flaunting their fake wealth on social media.

The name Melanie comes up a lot as does an dress in Newtownards, seems this is the address of the insolvency solicitors

Reactions: 4
What’s with all the Moet and Chandon branded items? Then proceeds to drink Diet Coke and a corona 😂 and the way he side eyes her.
[/QUOTE
Honestly all the neon signage and a play area in the office for the baby 🥴 Kaitlyn Kardashian ffs
And I'm with you on using the kid. When she was pregnant and then when she was a newborn, she said on several occasions that she wouldn't be putting the baby on her socials a lot, if ever, because it made her uncomfortable the amount of ppl who would see her. Fast forward to present day she has her in her nappy, dressing her and even using her for baby adverts. But hey they NEED the attention at all costs.
---
Can't wait. What will they talk about? Ppl trolling Fitz on TikTok, her fast paced, non potato peeling life, her journal scam or Jordans husband, Chef BenDover ?
jesus it’s the same aul people recycled on every show, at every party, all the same aul shite day after day after day 🤦🏻‍♀️

Chloe Tully has a new bird 👀
Isn’t she a rare doll that Chloe, her mums a bit of a weirdo as well, she’s a bloody dose with that new baby, you would think she was the only person on earth to have a baby, poor child growing up with those eejits!!

Reactions: 3
The synglegirl… never had as emotional time of her life since Sunday evening to yesterday evening… Armagh lost a match.

She said not to worry though thankfully she’s “fit and healthy to get about”

I’ve never wanted to slap some sense into someone as much in my days…
---
Was mildly entertaining the first post on his story… now it’s just cringe Gerry 🤦🏽‍

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

This one’s whole Instagram sits weird… like servant wife and mum and no other personality. I dunno I just find it odd how much her aim is to have a happy husband 🫣
Is that her whole identity? I'm a mum, but I'm much more than that. I am getting married later this year, but keeping my own name. I'd never have a handle of MrJohmSymthswife because God forbid I'd be my own person. He isn't a Smyth I just picked that lol
---
Can't wait. What will they talk about? Ppl trolling Fitz on TikTok, her fast paced, non potato peeling life, her journal scam or Jordans husband, Chef BenDover ?
Oh God, Fitz wrecks me and why people are placating to her I'll never understand. She's boring, her obsession with purple is cringe, she's really unhealthy and getting sent meals from low cal food providers... I still say this is a hint to her to loose weight. Her husband is just sad looking, there's no life in those eyes at all. And as for her journals and vision boards, grow up you're near 50, not a 90s teen!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Isn’t she a rare doll that Chloe, her mums a bit of a weirdo as well, she’s a bloody dose with that new baby, you would think she was the only person on earth to have a baby, poor child growing up with those eejits!!
Chloe Tully doesn't have a baby?!

Reactions: 2

state.
She has her own thread incase u want a nosey 😁

Reactions: 7
Andrea McCarragher

Stop calling babies ‘babbies’, it’s cringe
Stop telling your child to ‘wave to the babbies’ / ‘say hi to the babbies’ (as in Andrea’s viewers), it’s super cringe
Please don’t use your child’s face to point out where you are going to have Botox, and maybe just don’t discuss Botox in front of a young child who is impressionable. All the cringes!

Reactions: 5
Andrea McCarragher

Stop calling babies ‘babbies’, it’s cringe
Stop telling your child to ‘wave to the babbies’ / ‘say hi to the babbies’ (as in Andrea’s viewers), it’s super cringe
Please don’t use your child’s face to point out where you are going to have Botox, and maybe just don’t discuss Botox in front of a young child who is impressionable. All the cringes!
She is such a chav. And as for the outlandish outfits that child wears 🤦🏻‍♀️ an absolute sight 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is such a chav. And as for the outlandish outfits that child wears 🤦🏻‍♀️ an absolute sight 🤦🏻‍♀️
I couldn’t agree more! How she thinks her child looks cute in those outfits is beyond me. Child looks like a gypsy and her Ma’s a top chav and millbag

Reactions: 3